How do I stop browsing Yea Forums and start reading books again?

How do I stop browsing Yea Forums and start reading books again?

Attached: 4D96654D-1E35-4709-90A8-08C5D9DC7AC2.jpg (600x600, 106K)

VROOOOOM VROOOOM
COG COG AUTISM

Start by realizing nothing here matters and were all actually saying boring things. If what I said wasn't the truth, you wouldn't have even asked this question, OP.

Stop browsing Yea Forums and start reading books

opin buk

You just really like posting this, huh

But... the (You)s... I need to see the (You)s...

UHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I THINK I'M GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Willpower & Asceticism

This place has a good thread like once a month tops, you only come here because it has integrated into your daily milieu over the course of your stay here. Even one day away could be the start of a different habit user, you just actually have to complete that day.

Adderal.
Ever since I’ve alternating between absusing adderal and phenibut my entire life has changed. Within one month I gained 10k from insurance sales. Adderal fixed my grades and allows me to read for 5-6 hours without breaks. Shits amazing. We should all be abusing drugs

Attached: 44D006B7-B723-43DA-8D57-6F140EB237EC.jpg (736x736, 84K)

How's the dependency going?

Let me have my fun

Litterally do not care. I would be sad if I died a month ago. I wouldn’t now. Turned me from incel braindead loser. To “successful” smart normie. Haven’t felt this alive since I was 12

Attached: 9333556F-392B-4ED2-88C0-8F277B349D48.jpg (870x784, 161K)

Pageblocker

Get banned

When I tried Adderal I just ended up jerking off all day

Where do I sign up?

Don’t take too much. I probably had slight adhd so it helped. Also don’t take it at home take it at the library or right when you leave the house.

Based Russian astronaut

Find a book that you care about

You literally just do it lmao, books are more fun anyway. I only post after I’ve read 50-100 pages for the day.

How can you browse this board for more than 10 minutes, it's slow as fuck.

this happened with me and lyrica. So far the plan is still working but believe me a few years into a pill dependency & you're never going straight again unless you enjoy being retarded