Chart Guide to Manipulation or influence

Chart Guide to Manipulation or influence.

Attached: images.jpg (600x363, 15K)

The Satanic Bible

Why are these threads always so empty? It's neat stuff, and important to avoid being manipulated. Anyway OP be careful. Remember LBJ was probably the greatest manipulator of the past century, and the first several years his whole plan was just to be friends with everyone and work hard

no one wants to give psychos on the internet the tools to screw people over.

Eh. I have more respect for them than people with no ambition.

post some pls, i just want to have an easier time talking to people

I've always wondered this too. I think its precisely because its the most important human skill that there's so little material on it, and even the material out there is usually veiled as something else.
Anyway OP, Practical Influence by Teppo Holmqvist.

Just think of Butterfly slamming her pussy and fit ass onto my lap :3

That will give you the confidence to do anything.

seek help

Hahaha your torment fills me with joy.

You will never be happy like me, you loser :3

The Art of War by Sun Tzu
The Education of Cyrus by Xenophon
Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene
The 33 Strategies of War by Robert Greene
The Art of Worldly Wisdom by Baltasar Gracián
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich

Attached: zimbabwe.png (265x220, 105K)

Are you sociopath?

Possibly maybe

>You will never be happy like me, you loser
No truly happy person says this lol

Eh, you can be happy and still hateful towards others.

Think of emancipated slaves :3

oooh intrastin

make a chart you fuckers

OMG what an absolutely shit list.

There are fewer then 10 books on that list that are worth reading.

The only one I would 100% have on there is Night Watch, I'm shocked Pratchett was included. Cloud Atlas and maybe Amber Spyglass and the Cormac book, but most of that list is pure SJW garbage.

wrong thread sorry

Hard disagree my man. The more hate and fear I let go of the happier and more fulfilled I get. A good exchange if you ask me :DD

ambitious people are the plague of humanity

There ought to be a chart on this stuff. I'll see if I can make one. I'm tired of regurgitating the same books in these threads. Anyway, here's some books I like.
How To Win Friends And Influence People
Art of war
the prince
Way of the wolf
Group psychology and the analysis of the ego
Le Bon
Win bigly
Not impossible
Influence
Propaganda ellul or bernays
Leadership without easy answers
Scientific Advertising
Tested advertising methods
On advertising
Cold calling techniques
Trust me I'm lying
How to lie with statistics
Four steps to the epiphany
The art of closing the sale
7 habits
Only the paranoid survive
The psychology of human misjudgement
The path to power
The responsibility of intellectuals
Leviathan
Getting to yes
Manufacturing consent
The art of rhetoric
The rape of the mind
Public opinion
Media control
The structure of magic
Rules for radicals
Gods debris
The complete guide to hypnosis
What every body is saying
Coup detat
Power: a new social analysis

The whole concept of 'manipulation as a skill' is autistic to begin with, but the idea that you would be able to learn such a skill from a book is even more stupid
You want to exercise power over people? Be rich and in a position of authority. It's that simple, no autistic 'manipulation techniques' necessary.

Cope.

I cannot even begin to imagine how one can be of age to write coherent sentences and yet be so utterly oblivious of how the world and the people in it have worked for thousands of years.

How does it feel to be a retard? Manipulation is a defined thing that is psychologically studied. How do you think people get to positions of authority or obtain wealth in the first place? Through manipulation.

How about you learn to read, before posting snarky responses, you absolute retards. I'm not denying the concept of manipulation, just the idea of manipulation being some sort of personal skill that involves you picking the right dialogue option like some fucking video game.
If you weren't autists (and you are autists if you're looking for these meme books) and actually interacted with people in the real world, you'd know that people see right through the Dale Carnegie, 48 laws of power type of bullshit.
'Real' manipulation necessitates some 'tangible' or 'physical' component. Look at cults and the way they 'manipulate' members; they isolate, alter the social environment, use peer pressure, love-bomb, physically abuse, verbally abuse, financially extort, and so on. That's how manipulation works, it's not some guy passing speech checks in dialogue to get the desired outcome in an other person like it's fucking Fallout: New Vegas or something.

I think this is right in the sense that most people can see through that sort of thing. Generally if one is the sort of person who has to read a book on how to manipulate (or even improve your social optics) more socially skilled people will see through it. Even if not in the moment, think about all the times you've talked with someone and they were very warm but directing the flow of conversation and you walk away feeling gross. Even autists generally can pick up on the non-verbal elements even if not immediately conscious of it, and it manifests in this kind of gestalt of shitty feeling.

Tldr if you have to read a book on how to manipulate people you don't have what it takes, try to pick a life/job/whatever suited to your skills and personality and then you won't give a shit about grabbing for more. If you're in this thread, you've probably either been screwed over a number of times in your life or in general you don't feel satisfied, the main tldr is that the things that would actually resolve those cannot be gotten via trying to play shonen headgames with other people, in fact, it'll just make your life worse.