Is it possible to be Yea Forums and not smoke?

Is it possible to be Yea Forums and not smoke?
I smoke mainly because it calms me and every puff feels like I'm cleaning my mind for so much information so I can read again with more patience, but I also smoke because I look cool as fuck. It's a very aesthetic way to kill yourself slowly.

Attached: rust.jpg (926x617, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu2L7oA9QRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>but I also smoke because I look cool as fuck
You don't.

Smoking isn't cool anymore.

Most writers do

Spoken like a true teacher's pet. Guess those D.A.R.E. classes actually worked.

P.S. square.

Smoking is retarded

I don't want to cough my lungs out or die of cancer to look cool thanks

Your stale body odor isn't aesthetic

You a chicken? C'mon man, all the cool kids are doing it. You wanna be one of the cool kids like us, dont you?

No, idiot

It depends on how you smoke.
You need to aesthetically smoke not just smoke.

People who smell of cigarettes are people who smoke indoors or keep the cigarette to close to the body after taking puffs. I smoke from the window. All the smoke disappears in the air without leaving the bad smell on my clothes or room.

Attached: 826px-Munch_SelfBurningCigarette.jpg (826x1080, 278K)

>I don't want to cough my lungs out or die of cancer to look cool thanks

I thought everyone on Yea Forums was suicidal anyway.

Cool kids smoke weed.

Attached: 3Q0t8jW.jpg (1000x914, 224K)

Naw, we smoking chamomile now, homie

imagine being an artist of any kind and not smoking. cringe.

Attached: 029120219129.jpg (213x236, 8K)

i-i like the smell

If you're young and attractive you can look pretty cool smoking a cigarette. Everyone else just looks like trash

>sitting on a bench with your bro outside a cheap mom-and-pop motel in the middle of the night while thousands of dollars worth of contraband sits in the room
>street lights humming, casting a sickly light on a meadow of concrete and asphalt
>the brisk air of the early-summer night just cool enough to call the blood to the surface of your skin
>every once in a while a car drives past, completely unaware of the laws you're breaking, for a brief moment entering your world and, in a way, taking part in it, only to keeping moving on just as quickly without even knowing what happened
>your bro pulls out the pack of cigs, lights one and hands it to you, then lights one for himself, which become two rising streams of smoke as the two cigs disappear into the pure serenity of the night, absolved from the confines of solidity

Attached: 1530588860372.gif (500x375, 921K)

Huh? Are you 17?

>I also smoke because I look cool as fuck
You don’t look cool as fuck from cigarettes
Smoking cigarettes is a coolness enhancer, it makes you look cooler but only if you already look cool; if you’re a poorly/boringly dressed dweeb then smoking cigarettes just makes you look like lower class trash
Smoking a pipe lends you a certain amount more gravitas and smoking cigars actually does make you look cooler no matter what.
Cool kids do coke

Most writers smoke, dumbass.
Smoking is primarily a boomer thing.

I smoke to calm my anxiety

Yet einstein

Yet (insert 99.5% of writers of the past 500 years)

>smoking is retarded
>ignores that the most intelligent man who ever lived, Kant, smoked.

>killing yourself slowly through years of lung disease and risk of cancer

vs

>one bullet and a few drinks

really makes u tink

>accomplishing a huge body of written literary work because of the nicotine
Or
>wasting it all on alcohol garbage boo hoo waaaaay *dies and leaves nothing behind*

Why do you need nicotine to read properly? A pristine man can achieve optimal status with no outside stimuli

no man can be pristine in the current year.

It's been proven to offer additional benefits beyond baseline to both non users and the habituated.

"Quitting smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I've done it a thousand times." -Mark Twain

Take the nicotine away and there wouldn't have been a Bach, Einstein or Kant in the history books. They would have amounted to nothing.

Smoking is retarded, but it generally still looks cool, you cannot deny.

Attached: 12397821123.jpg (486x614, 36K)

>Take the nicotine away and there wouldn't have been a Bach, Einstein or Kant
wtf, i hate nicotine now?

This book makes midwits seethe. They cannot retort. They cannot even allow the mind to consider the possibility. The only rebukes to it are ad hominems.

Attached: gettyimages-1079356402-1024x1024.jpg (804x1024, 269K)

dude must be like 4'11. its crazy how low the standards for "hot guy" were back then. and thats even with the inherent flattery of black and white photos.

>500 years of great intellectuals smoked
>dude smoking is retarded
The absolute state of midwits.

Attractive people look cool when they smoke, unattractive people just look like proles when they do.

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you could smoke and then as you start to feel the effects at least decades down the line,if you make it that long before blowing your brains out you can easily just do t before you start loosing to much breath

Holy fuck that's a funny picture

Why?

underrated

No.

>22 people in this thread
>most of them smoke or are defending it

Really makes you think.
We're considered the highest IQ board so I think we're right.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not encouraging other anons to smoke. I'd encourage it if it wasn't addictive. It is addictive as fuck, but some people just don't care. Most philosophers are "nihilist by nature". They fight against hedonism, nihilism and vices, but negative/nihilist thoughts always keep coming back to hunt them and they say "fuck it all, i'mma have a smoke. I can't take it anymore". Nietzsche talks a lot about suffering and how we must endure it, but he was addicted to pills (I don't remember what it was exactly. but probably benzos).

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu2L7oA9QRg

Attached: Selvportrettmedsig.jpg (1245x700, 143K)

smoking isn't really that addictive to me personally. i don't get how people could end up smoking a pack a day.

Is there any way to smoke without giving yourself a death sentence? It's effay as fuck but the cancer is a big turnoff

Honestly, I know old people who've smoked cigarettes all their lives and they look healthy. Never met someone who died of cancer due to smoking. Life is random mass and so is death. We never know.

>I look cool
no you dont, this is literally shit people who dont smoke say

one of my boss's close friends just died recently of lung cancer which migrated to his brain and spine and he didn't even smoke. the healthiest thing you can do is worship God. if you don't do that, you're basically fucked no matter what. He could end you at any moment.