Snowflake being disrespectful

Who is this faggot? Anybody got any informations what he's up to after that cringefest? Did he revolution?

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-233821__01.jpg (1080x644, 92K)

Didn't he firebomb that ICE facility?

i've wondered that myself. it was probably a phase. he probably settled down, got a career, got married and forgot about "philosophy" and "social causes"

Death belongs to the domain of faith. You're right to believe you will die... It sustains you! Could you bare to continue living if you couldn't really on the absolute certainty it will end?

He looks like a jew. Just throwin that out there....

he has a twitter where he posts cool memes

is that what you want?

shut up boomer

He killed himself and did none of those things. Him, Gilles Deleuze, and Mark Fisher saw shit with Capitalism that really spooked them.

But who is "he"?

"Disrespectful" is what those in places of power smear you as in order to maintain and justify their power.

people in places of power are just as human as those who are not in places of power. stop dehumanizing them

Debord

that's not actually debord lmao come one man

Attached: lacan dude.jpg (640x420, 43K)

Don't stop the HUMAN mass murderer, he's just as human as you are!

dude was based

Lacan is a fucking hack and psychoanalysis is a tool of mass repression

Isn't he some writer? I'm sure Yea Forums has posted who he was before but i can't remember.

Je suis il.

I hope you get better.

Il, c'est moi.

Merci beaucoup!

No, ce est moi!!

Why did Lacan have to yell? Couldn't he just have assumed a civil tone?

because he was rattled and afraid of being exposed as a pseud. the kid's interruption is juvenile and inarticulate, but lacan's response to it, but lacan's response is even less articulate, completely disconnected from what the kid prompted him with. he may have made himself look like an idiot in the process but inasmuch as he was trying to reveal lacan as a hack he succeeded

He was 100% based and redpilled. Lacanfags BTFO!

But wasn't he just shaped to act in the manner he did so as to be taken seriously in french academic society? I'm rather of the persuation it's an act (persona), irrespective of his actual legitimacy.

>persona

what does this mean

Very Lacanian response. I don't care about his persona. He did not respond to the kid's accusation, he dodged it with elaborate smart sounding digression because he did not KNOW how to respond. He cannot engage what is real or spontaneous, he knows only bourgeois codes of conversation, language games, and symbolic orders.

Means mask, as in an identity which is assumed so others accept your ego.

But what is it you two want?

He wanted Lacan to respond to the situationist theory of spectacle and Lacan's complicity in it, the way psychoanalysis ultimately upholds the status quo of oppression and serves an enlightened bourgeois leftist class the superiority and clean conscious it needs to ignore class struggle and social repression.

So it's for the mason to usher in communism? In psychoanalysis nothing is said of reppression.

On a more offensive note: what other prescription do you have other than revolution? It has never been able to sustain itself.

I am a Revolutionary. I criticize the Spectacle & occupy university buildings w/my parka. If you do not repost this comment on ten walls thruout Paris I will come into ur Seminar at night and make mess of ur pens & papers

what the fuck you're talking about?
he literally btfo'd that boomer hack

He IS a boomer you imbecile

Probably voted for Sarkozy

not with the reference to the video my gay

>"Disrespectful" is what those in places of power smear you
dont they use that against anyone? they use that against Trump, and hes far from anti capiitalist globo-homo

I'm so glad I get this meme. Thanks guys

based

Attached: je-suis-marxiste—tendance-Groucho.jpg (1072x1254, 166K)

name pls he cute

The dude's name is Anatole Atlas. He's alive and well.

Attached: TeBs718.jpg (902x1372, 98K)

it was a stunt u dumbasses this is on the internet

lacan was in on it

proof?

That dude was incredibly Chad. No one here would have the balls to do what he did.

This. Why is the one relevant comment in this thread disregarded?

Because the reason for the thread to exist is outraged wankery of illiterate, part of spectacle/ideology. No one here even read Debord or Lacan.

But i've read Debord and enjoyed him.

>enjoyed him
nice, but this isn't Harry Potter, whether you "enjoy" it or not is irrelevant

What if I enjoyed him and also agreed with him?

you want a cookie for that?

Yeah, since you're offering. Thanks.

Society of the Spectacle is so boring though

Attached: 1387117731869.jpg (468x326, 34K)

I dunno, maybe because it's mostly short aphorisms it didn't feel as dry as other philosophical works.

Yes. Jean-Louis Lippert.

Most situationists ended up just getting drunk and walking around the streets

based situationists

did he yell?

I thought he just out-intellectualised the guy