How do you log what you've read? Looking for the best website or app

How do you log what you've read? Looking for the best website or app.

Attached: tristandacuhn.jpg (1400x770, 215K)

Microsoft Word

I just use a piece of paper.

Goodreads dot com

Can you explain your stupidity a little more in detail please? I want to really laugh at you wholeheartedly.

I just remember it. Crazy I know.

I'll start by pointing out your sentence structure.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THANKS RETARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

TextEdit on my coomputer

Spreadsheet

Goodreads with a throwaway email account so faggot Bezos can't track me.

Didn’t used to care much before. But since coming to Yea Forums I started keeping jpgs of what I’ve read. Then I tried to go back and get a pic for all the books I’ve read. Ran into some difficulties with the bibliographies I’ve read. The authors and titles never stood out. And all those old Christian school history books. Psshhh. It was fun trying to remember all the books I’ve ever read

Attached: C5E1F888-7597-49CB-8B58-98D7685C8649.jpg (1920x1920, 677K)

Just own a bookshelf, then the books will keep track of them self by existing. It's not hard.

^Horribly constructed sentence. My apologies. Wrote it sporadically and didn’t reread

Why?

I write it down on my calendar as well as keep my bookmarks, which I record my dailies logs in as well.

by buying them and keeping them on a bookshelf. serious question: how do people not do this? its half the fun.

>serious question: how do people not do this?
Plenty of people only value the contents of the books, not having them.

yeah i know, my question is how and why?

My bookshelf desu

I write it down in a notebook because I'm not retarded.

my diary desu

>all those old Christian school history books. Psshhh.
What the fuck is wrong with you, all you had to say was that you aren't a Christian respectably.

It appears you aren't a genius either.

>all this people can't even remember every book they've read let alone their entire symphony's and cantatas that they have written

Attached: Mozart.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Remembering them, They were rather insipid and forced their world view quite hard. Still they sparked my interest to know more ancient history (which the bible only partially satisfied)

Keep Notes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-134825.jpg (1080x1920, 344K)

im a bookstagrammer i take pics of most of the books i'm reading

A spreadsheet