Yeah bro, be a man, make something of yourself, start a family, get a career bro, gotta have goals bro...

>Yeah bro, be a man, make something of yourself, start a family, get a career bro, gotta have goals bro, gotta do something with your life man, life is great if you just try haha, what are you a fucking loser?!
Peterson and every other simpleton shilling this retarded approach to life get what's coming to them in the end. Take your optimism and productivity and shove it up your cunt.

Attached: jordan-peterson.jpg (705x529, 31K)

t virgin incel

Uninronically and unequivocally based. The best a person of any sort can do in existing is mitigate the presentations of his particular essence. Its only in those moments he can find true rest.

Attached: 3756363456.png (598x475, 378K)

Check the catalog before posting stupid faggot

Please explain further

My thread is similar but distinct, fuck off

Enjoy your life of popping pills and horrible ailments moron

I don't get this.. There is not a single video on youtube titled anywhere close to that and it's not even plausible

It's exactly the same as every Peterson thread on this board. You don't belong here. Go back to /pol/ or /r9k/

if only it were that simple

If I explain too much further my perfection of the doctrine of Antinatalism built from a deontology of nothingness will look plagiarized. But in simpler terms, I am saying that we are truly most at rest when we feel like we're being subsumed by a greater category and our self-awareness is lowered.

Cry some more queer, I do as I like. Suck on my taint.

Please explain further

lol imagine accepting misery and giving no effort into your only life. cringe

no think= good feel

Attached: bb5.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Why can't you accept misery and exert effort, realizing that effort is only ameliorating a necessary condition of continued misery?

no be = good thing
so kys

I can't eliminate my existence by killing myself. I've already been defined. Its too late. I exist and now literally anything can happen to me. If only death was a sure end. Nope, sorry.

That sound like a cope dear fren

because i don't by default view life as misery. peterson unironically has good advice for you. change something in your life for more stability and maybe you won't be a miserable loser

How does it sound like a cope? I admit the existence of a possibly unjust God who will abuse me forever because I exist. What exactly am I coping with? I'm literally admitting the worst possible view of reality conceivable. A bigger cope is thinking your existence is over just because you died.

Peterson is in rehab, I don't think his advice on anything concerning a good life is valid anymore

I'm doing a math Undergrad. I go to the gym regularly. I'm reading a book on philosophy, argument and Rherotic. I'm not insouciant about where my life is headed by any means. Nevertheless I'm not about to start getting high off my own supply. The horror of existence is ontological reality.

lol? people are born, people die. get over it, it doesn't mean existence is fundamentally terrible

>insouciant
Flippant would have sufficed you fucking pseud

No what means existence is fundamentally terrible is because once you exist that data is in the fabric of reality. Now you can be fucked with. Trust me, I'm looking at the long-game here.

if you believe life is fundamentally terrible due to the awareness of your ephemerality, then literally just read schopenhauer or nietzsche, they both were on the same wavelength as you except i think they both have equally acceptable ways of dealing with it

Flippant is more of an attitude against someone's concern

Because you know that it isn't a real possibility

You think I don't to go to oblivion? What's so scary about nothing? Even as a child I didn't understand that.

What does it matter? You wont remember anything about it.

What is so scary about pain?

an essayst should at least try to explain "why". but even if he did, anyone in need for a motivational book to keep himself alive should just shoot himself.
inside a book i want to find history, nature, art, imagination, not this contemporary self-help mutt faggotry.

All that teenage angst! Delicious!

Its potential intensity and duration which are infinite and 5ever respectively

clonazepam is a benzo like valium or xanax. IT IS NOT AN ANTI-DEPRESSANT

I'm 26, but even when I was 14 I knew self help was a waste of time.

If it ever worked, the market for those shitty books would've died out 50 years ago when one guy perfected the formula. No one would be depressed, no one would kill themselves. It's just pat on the back nonsense for idiotic sheep who turn 30, look back on their life and for the first time since they were born actually introspect and realise "awwww I fucked it all up". Then when they're shopping for whiskey to forget their troubles they see "15 rules to like, totally unfuck your shitty life, my dude" on the shelf near the checkout and read half of it over the course of 4 months before forgetting it and getting caught up in the stream of wagie misery that is their life now.

True. As a child I was terrified of dying and there being nothing afrerwards but I couldn't pucture nothingness so what I was really afraid was that picturing an eternity of consciousness in a void. Nothingness is the true salvation.

So what? He was popping pills and doing god knows what else to cope with his life despite all his fucking ranting about manning up. He's a hack.