My Father is a published poet

My Father is a published poet

due to a scuffle [both parties are at fault tbf i was there the publisher and my dad got very emotional very quickly] he no longer has a publisher

he is a boomer
he has heard about interwebs and would like to publish his poems online there with credit of course

i thought i'd ask you guys since if anyone would ever know it would be you

pic unrelated

Tl;dr Dad wants to publish poems on the internet maybe get a few shekels out of it here and there where should he go?

Attached: 1565690914446.jpg (1097x999, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/12-instagram-poets-to-follow_b_58fbc278e4b0f02c3870eb05
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the pic is a lot more interesting than your post though

It unironically is.

But can't pretty much anyone self publish an ebook nowadays? Maybe the dude can start a blog too, put certain ones up there while working on a marketable collection of them to publish. Or he could do the whole patreon thing and just ask for gibs while posting his work that others could enjoy for free.

If your father is already a published poet, surely he has a resume he can use to find another publisher.

which is the best blog.

>a few shekels
literary journals.

also your poet dad fucked up. poets aren't known for having happy latter halves of their lives.

Left: what she looks like in her Tinder profile
Right: what she looks like IRL

Every time.

Apparently poets are very popular on Instagram...
huffpost.com/entry/12-instagram-poets-to-follow_b_58fbc278e4b0f02c3870eb05

Tattooes ruin everything so she looks bad either way.

Not a clue, was kinda just spit balling ideas. Was never really into the whole blogging scene. I'm sure ddg will be able to help you out, though. If he is already published then it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but he will need someway to give his blog some visibility and bring readers to it. I'd imagine that's why there are so many YouTube book channels. People make videos that would be entertaining in that format, with the ultimate goal being getting their viewers interested in the blog. Not saying he needs to make a YouTube channel, but at least social media to self promote now that he no longer has a publisher to promote for him.

Attached: 1518306383226.jpg (460x444, 47K)

Couldn't agree more.

I like her in both pics :)

I dont like her in either. They are both too tryhard

True, but somewhere in between she's nice. Shame about that tattos though

Anyone can self-publish, but that does not mean anyone will ever read them. Getting recognized requires some serious social media clout or other connections.

what does it say about me that i find her more attractive on the right?

See Idk why people shit on them so much here, but people here just dont like women. At worst a tattoo is an artistic expression of humanity's capacity for making mistakes.

that you are a man with a fine taste in women

i like her better on the right. kind of cute

>Idk why people shit on them so much here, but people here just dont like women.
It's likely that a lot of the people who shit on tattoos are doing it because they like women. the defacement of any beautiful thing or person is sad

Imagine recapping a fucking 20 word reddit spaced post, fuck you.

is she drinking a sleeman?

Alcohol. Not even once.

You find right attractive because you already saw left

That you are immune to thots.

That you attracted to bad genes

At the same time, this probably raises his chances of mating success since his standards are so low so it's actually some kind of evolutionary advantage.

>produces children with cancer and down's syndrome
nothin personal, kid.

>never produces any offspring at all
what an abject failure

>neck way too long, looks like a vulture
>no breasts
>weird curls of fat in places
>still with ugly tattoos
>probably a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome

Attached: luigi.jpg (243x367, 9K)

S-stop it user, my dick can only get so hard.

Attached: erect.jpg (780x620, 185K)

What are those marks on her left arm? They look like old school polio vaccines.

Where does her fucking chin go?

SA has some good tips regarding publishing

are you even white?

SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUTTHEFUCKUP SHUTTHEFUCKUPSHUTTHEFUCK UP NOBOOOOOOOOOOODY CARES FUCKING BULLSHIT LIAR FUCK YOU SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP YOU-FUCKING-FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP

based bottling up emotions schizo