Are we being raided? Multiple posts on the same topic all within the span of a few hours. Multiple Peterson posts...

Are we being raided? Multiple posts on the same topic all within the span of a few hours. Multiple Peterson posts. Multiple posts about the same Twitter screenshot. Multiple posts about Ted Kaczynski, posting the same surface-level questions and 'insights' as they do in every Kaczynski thread.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20-15-01-53~2.png (1080x537, 130K)

it would be nice to imagine we were being raided, but im pretty sure this is just the state of the board

Daily. It’s a regular sewage flow

The board was definitely much better yesterday. At least on a handful of posts, people were actually discussing books on more than just the surface-level of the /r9k/ and /pol/ posters on here. Today I have yet to see a single thread that isn't total garbage.

Now we have a few MBTI threads and a few threads about being an incel. All we're missing is a handful of EPIC COOMER posts.

We're being raided by
- Antinatalists
- "based" Atheist anti-Christian pagans.
- buddhists, Advaitas and Guenonfags (they are tollerable tho, and after all Guenon DID retroactively btfo Whitehead. The poor guy just couldn't contend!)
- IF GOD IS SO THEN WHY "BAD THING?" Posts.
- Marxists are in themselves a troll raid that started before Yea Forums in the 1850's but lets assume they don't count.
- An infinite number of bots posting the same threads with the same images.
This is just Peterson's turn.

And you are the biggest turd

>this is the intellectual capability of the people who come here spamming their off-topic posts

Forgot pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20-15-55-56~2.png (1080x1935, 295K)

>Multiple posts on the same topic all within the span of a few hours.
like usual

>Petercide
New information leads to kneejerk threadposting

>Enjoy your life of popping pills and horrible ailments
could say the same to Peterson

I posted the original Peterson thread: I thought Yea Forums would be a little sad about what happened to him, because it sounded like his life right now is pretty terrible, with his wife almost dying and him in rehab. I didn't expect all the hate from it. sorry guys.

Attached: Jordan Peterson.jpg (600x750, 43K)

Haven’t been here for 3 months but yes. I left because the entirety of 4channel mods have been taken over by cringe and the majority of posts are just psychological operations

>4channel
Get the fuck off this fucking website holy shit

8(chan) refugees are flooding 4channel

Why would anyone want to raid Yea Forums?
Take your meds

It's not a raid if they live here

Yeah they live here just like the homeless schizophrenics under the bridge you pass by on the way to work "live in your neighborhood".

He is an author; I'd say it is relevant to the board. There is nothing to apologize for, user.
A couple of years ago I watched many, many hours of his lectures and interviews, and while I liked him, I neither took anything he said at face value nor became a mindless fan-drone nor bought any of his shit nor read any of his books. I like to compare him to Adam Watts: he can be helpful, but he's just another voice.

They are truly living in a way you will never know, hivething.

t. schizo

So boring

A single IP can post 5 threads
IPs are easily changed thanks to Ph*Ne posters
The same groups of spergs have been posting "why is he so right" variations of Kaczynski threads for years
/pol/tards have been posting twitter bait threads for years
Peterson has been bait for years
don't attribute to raiding that which is adequately explained by autism

Attached: 1544851046415.jpg (960x704, 30K)

I think most of us don't mind him. It's just the vocal minority of retards who has their panties in a bunch.