You have 69 seconds to prove you're not a pseud or else a cute impressionable Yea Forums gf will NEVER come to you

You have 69 seconds to prove you're not a pseud or else a cute impressionable Yea Forums gf will NEVER come to you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568919203285.jpg (550x960, 84K)

Me? I'm a pseud.

In the middle of fear and trembling by SK. Working towards "knight of faith" mindset

don’t want a Yea Forums gf anyway. I’m the one who’s Yea Forums. She’s cute and nice

I only read philosophy to further my goal of world domination. Reading is objectively for faggots but it's necessary to get ahead

That's a nice image, I'll add it to my collection of nice images.

I have read The Turner Diaries for entertsinment like 10 times. I'm not even slightly right-wing.

Yea Forums gf sounds awful, I'll take a kindhearted bimbo anyday over her

I don't make judgements on subjects that I haven't studied

Ulysses is trash, epistemology is for queers, Nietzsche is a gigantic pussy, Schopenhauer was based, Cioran was based, Kaczynski was based.

Pseud's comprise 90% of Yea Forums and that's why I just laugh when 90% of the replies I get are mad at me.

I started with the Greeks

>or else a cute impressionable Yea Forums gf will NEVER come to you.
Why would I want this in the first place?

>Yea Forums gf
The worst thing you can do is shack up with a woman with a bunch of nonsense ideas in her head, I'd much rather be with a servile and loving twink

Attached: f99da009ffa8ac2cf036bf66df4ae684.jpg (863x1200, 140K)

>caring about opinions of women

I dated a qt Yea Forums material girl.
I ended up cheating on her with a bimbo who fucked better.

wow OP's pretension bursting at the seams

>Yea Forums gf
"You don't even read Hegel!"
"Lol IJ"
"Can you do my homework for me?"
"THOUGHTS?"
"Help me organize my new coom brain folder"
"How do I read more (or) how much have you read?"

Embolism now, please

i don't want a lit gf, and i'm definitely a pseud. feels good

69!!!
Like sex!!!

I'm an actually an attractive high status male so the last thing I want is a Yea Forums gf. I'll just keep smashing instagram thots, but thanks for the offer

Attached: d153mcpzimg11.jpg (320x394, 11K)

Attached: download.jpg (212x237, 4K)

t. salty Yea Forums roastie

>roastie
more like roastee

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

you mean roaster, the roastee is the one who gets roasted. i see that you are a brainlet as well as a salty girl.

>roaster
more like toaster

I have nothing to prove to you.