What do you know

>What do you know
>a repressed closet homosexual sadomasochist with Daddy issues
>whose father was a bourgeois surgeon(power structure) among a long line of bourgeois surgeons
>had a upper class education(power structure)
>went to elite Jesuit institutions
>was hoped to become a doctor like his father
>tried to commit suicide
>which leads to his father forcing him to go to a psychiatrist
>which leads to him accepting his homosexuality and sadomasochistic urges
>just "happens" to believe in a marxist-anarchist revolt against the capitalist power(Father) structure, that the mentally insane are just different and are just forced to confirm to (Fathers judgement of me) the power structures 'conception' of what is normal, understanding of love is purely erotic and pleasure based, has a stupid understanding of the purpose of history, etc.

Why am I not surprised? His literal entire philosophy revolves around his homosexuality and feelings about his father.

Attached: disgusting faggot.jpg (220x270, 19K)

this isn't anything new, this goes for every philosopher

Personally I don't take the words of men who didn't get dicked in their life seriously

Should we take your words seriously?

Not yet but we shall see

>hasn't read Jung
>thinks - the same as how Freud thought of art - that philosophy is inspired by exception of problem instead of exception of genius, creativity and collectively inherited truths
>doesn't realise the basic fact that there are differences of value given the occasional neurosis influence/inspiration of work

What a fag.

Yea Forums does seem to be the board with the most gay experimentations.

The thing is that those at the top of the power structure are straight white men supposedly.
Except theyre not, its straight white women.
So why isnt academia deconstructing the straight white female power structure?

Don't worry, after the straight white men are gone white women are next on the chopping block

I thought that would be /lgbt/.

I said experimentation, not full gay.

>marxist-anarchist revolt against the capitalist power
>marxist-anarchist
Wrong. Read more Foucault.

Foucault a homosexual, not a lesbian. That's why. And white woman are too beautiful and nonthreatening for anyone to go after them individually. If they do die, it will just be inadvertently from killing white man.

but if a gay is "experimenting" with homosexuality doesn't that make him gay? I'm pretty sure it's a black and white cut off when it comes to having sex with a man.

If you try being gay but it doesn't feel good it don't really count, neither does prison gay

Barely even read him because of his predictability. Ever since my brother started reading him and I found out he was a homosexual, I just new, that he was going to end up like all the other sexual degenerates. Rationalising their own degeneracy in the production - whatever it may be.

>If you try being gay but it doesn't feel good it don't really count, neither does prison gay
I got bad news for you man.

Attached: Wojak mouth.jpg (933x1118, 78K)

Seconded

Foucault was a neoliberal.

>neoliberal
It just sounds off, doesn't it?

A neoiberal that wants to deconstruct power structures?

deleuze was a neonazi

>Jesuit
Errytime.

The hats might be princes of this world, but these dudes might give them a good run for their shekels.

sorry bro but if being gay isn't a choice than neither is being straight

Based Murphy

Good job. You have outed yourself as a retard by attempting to psychoanalyze the works of a person you have never read.

>Barely even read him because of his predictability
>Barely read him
In that case read more Foucault or shut the fuck up.

this nigga needs Anti-Oedipus

he wrote the introduction

i meant the OP

>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem

actually that's probably Yea Forums

yep.
society disapproved of his faggotry.
so in order to justify it, he has to destroy society.
he is the ultimate faggot
the gigafaggot if you will.
he spent his entire life criticizing and wondering about civilization's disapproval of faggotry. then while dying in his hospital bed from AIDS, i have always wondered if he ever said to himself, "Oh, this is why"

Attached: 1560110843134.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

>philosopher wears glasses

Attached: trashstanza.jpg (640x640, 22K)

Catholics against Masons
Protestants against Jesuits
Communists against Capitalists
Nazis against Jews