Books on the future of the American Republican party?

Books on the future of the American Republican party?
I don't think the current Christian Conservative, Libertarian, Proto-Fascist coalition can stay stable. One side is going to have to devour the other and subsume control.

Attached: 91ZaDX-pj2L.jpg (1694x2560, 624K)

I think the republican party needs to be more centrists.
Like put price controls of medicine and colleges to make it mote affordable.
But theyre ideologically rigid so i dont know if itll happen.

hilary would have been just as bad dude.

Steve Sailer's blog

Probably what's going to need to happen. 52% of Republican leaning Gen Zers say they think the govermment needs to do morem

the other 48 percent are cousin fucking illiterates.

>I don't think the current Christian Conservative, Libertarian, Proto-Fascist coalition can stay stable. One side is going to have to devour the other and subsume control.
Except the Republican party is none of these things. They're good managers for the USA as a global hegemony, and they do the same old thing where they suck off corporations in hopes that they corporations will hire more people.

Besides being good at steering a global empire, their only merit is that they're not democrats. The future is going to be this plus them pandering to Catholic Mexicans for votes, probably going to start introducing Texicans as part of the American mythos to get their vote.

Once the Boomers die it's possible that Zoomer conservatives will be more far-right leaning meaning more leftist economics and further right social policy. But this is assuming the GOP would even let an ideology like that into the party.

Boomers will never die.
Theyll be the only ones able to afford immortality cures and become the eternal boomers.

The book you posted has nothing to do with the American republican party nor its future.

The next step for the Republican party is to adopt liberty as non-domination. Trust me user; it's going to be hot fire.

It would be, but it's never going to happen.

This is weird as hell. Why are you giddy about USA enforcing global hegemony? What about imperialism is desirable to you? If you are not in the 1% or significantly upper class, why exactly are you happy about a ruling class that gives 0 fucks about you, will gladly send you or your progeny to a vampiric work space and have your neck stepped on just for their profit. Now if you are already pretty rich then sure, I get it. But if not, then what, I really must know now, what is fulfilling to you about being a bootlicker?

>tfw Hillary was actually /ourgirl/ all along
Ruthless Christian commie that believed an elite class needed to exist above the masses in order to provide for them.
We made a terrible mistake.

Attached: F3BB8FE2-D03B-48EF-8B5F-26D66B7B8F9A.jpg (541x567, 39K)

>Dam square
wdhmbt?

>he fell for the "Gen Z is going to be the furthest right generation" meme

Attached: PSDT_1.17.19_generations-22.png (616x890, 59K)

No retard, it's the cousin fucking electorate that revealed itself unbeholden to Hayek. Apparently, it took Donald Trump for "conservative" intellectuals to realize that their own base doesn't care for their economic pieties

>I don't think the current Christian Conservative, Libertarian, Proto-Fascist coalition can stay stable

sage

Attached: why hillary lost the election.jpg (1200x795, 206K)

Catholics should never have gotten in bed with the free marketers, it was an enormous mistake.

It's almost unbelievable how different the Republican Party was in the 19th century. Today they're all about markets and oppose the minimum wage. Back in the 19th century they put laborers first and even questioned whether wage labor was a good idea, comparing it to slavery. Today they're still trying to hold on to the economic myths advanced by men like Friedman and Sowell which further enrich the wealthy and impoverish the rest of us. If the Republicans returned to their party's roots I'd actually register as a Republican.

Yeah, I've never understood how Catholics could support Republicans.

They don't, really.

Attached: FT_16.02.22_religionPoliticalAffiliation_640px1.png (640x926, 82K)

The names on the parties changed, but there's still a Yankee Party and a Dixie-West Party.

It depends on race. White Catholics probably vote more Republican outside of New England, Mexican ones vote Democratic

>1 in 6 buddhists is a republican

what

wtf are you talking about? The Republican party was always the party of big business... politicians like Lincoln used double speak all the time. The Democratic party was more populists and their base was retarded rural farmers. That's why Marx explicitly supported the Republican party, not because it was pro-labour but pro-development.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I do know that actually reading what the Republican party advocates, at any level would be far too much work
Fucking retard. Both parties are still fundamentally the same as they were when they were conceived. The Republican party is still advocating the same policies now as they did in 1860. This is, by the way, their biggest flaw, because the Democratic Party is still doing the exact same thing (advocating for what it did at the time of its birth), and history has moved away from the circumstances that allowed the Republican Party's ideals to work, while those of the Democratic Party are eternal. Do you have any idea where the idea of "an economist" even comes from? Do you know ANYTHING about the history of post Civil War America? What do you think happened in the Progressive Era?

We're going to see the Republican party crash and burn for a long time. The Democrats will increasingly centralized control in the hands of landed aristocrats (if you think this means literal land owners you're a fucking moron who needs to read a book written before the 20th century). The central problems of the US will remain, and the gains made by increasing control and expansion of the US State will begin to slow. The American people will increasingly chafe under this yoke, and the aristocrats will get increasingly worried. Big Men will eventually be propped up in order to fuel the system. The Republican party, like the Populares before it, will get their own Big Man, whose murder leads to a fundamental change in the system of government (that ends up snuffing out any hope of the Republican Party's ideals ever coming about).

They don't.

Very true. I think it's funny that Catholics (and Eastern Orthodox) as a whole though have a democrat-lean almost as bad as mainline protestant "churches" do, considering what newly communicant /pol/tards would have you believe.

Attached: FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png (640x425, 16K)

>Both parties are still fundamentally the same as they were when they were conceived.
Not really. Republicans are now the Dixie party and the Democrats are now the Yankee party.

Not sure what way it'll trend in the future. I think Catholicism is becoming an upper-class faith in the US, which would imply they'd get more Dem votes, but white ethnics (basically people from a non-Protestant background) will feel increasingly alienated by Wokeness.

>tfw the phony consensus used for decades to channel the frustrated energies of america's broken society has finally collapsed
>tfw the retarded technocrat oligarch elites don't know how to replace it, because the very process of progressive retardation they imposed on the masses has also turned their armies of "interns" and "consultants" into addled retards
>tfw the leading technocrat oligarch in the fucking world relied on hordes of ivy-educated oversocialized braindead rich kids to tell her what was "hip" and 'with it"
>tfw she lost to a milquetoast populist as a result
>tfw she couldn't even defeat him when he constantly gaffed and failed to capitalize on his advantages
>tfw i pessimistically figured the technocrats would at least be smart enough to reconstitute and erect new channels to vent pent-up middle class frustration and defuse racial tensions
>tfw instead, they have doubled down on the "Let's rub our dicks in the faces of the working class and whip nonwhites up into even more of an apelike frenzy" shit
>tfw they have also sundered their party completely between crazy grassfed hipster college queers vs. old neoliberal-neocon Business Party clintocrats vs. insane jiggaboos who think "politics" means "give me free stuff, i complain on twitter now"
>tfw the republican party will collapse next as its fuddyduddy retard old guard tries to convince people to believe in reaganomics and limpdicked daytime TV evangelism christianity
>tfw everything is going to complete shit and nobody is grabbing the handbrake like i cynically assumed they would
>tfw ten years ago i figured the muslim invasion of europe would be a case of boiling the frog and never get quite bad enough for europe to notice its grave being dug
>tfw instead, muslims run around going BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA raping and murdering thousands of children like cartoon villains
>tfw everything is going to fucking shit
>tfw the west might actually wake up
>tfw i might actually see the dawn

Attached: dick.gif (400x300, 973K)

A lot of Asians are conservative as fuck.

Vietnamese.

>Catholics (and Eastern Orthodox)
Considering the absolute state of those Churches in America, I very much doubt they'd be surprised.

They're crazy Christian enclaves of Koreans all over America that are so conservative even the SBC wants nothing to do with them.

Good post, user. Good fucking post.

Attached: 1435106521890.gif (320x431, 1.79M)

I assume you're not American? There's a prevailing mentality in this country that everybody can "have it all" if they just work hard enough. Even many leftists will look at families who have amassed wealth over several generations and say to themselves, "Wow, I bet can be as rich as those guys if I try really hard!"

The based catholics are fiscally liberal and socially conservative

This probably won't happen unless something analogous to the New Deal happens again. I.e. there's an abrupt populist left surge that's successful. FDR basically single handedly forced Republicans to support a 90% top marginal tax rate and big infrastructure projects.
Atm the best you're going to get is moderate dems finally taking on drug prices due to pressure from their left wing. But Republicans rn are totally bought and paid for. They won't even follow through with their tepid plan of price transparency to end unexpected billing.

Knights of Labor revival, when

Attached: 250px-Knights_of_labor_seal.gif (250x239, 20K)