Peter Zeihan

There is no doubt that the accidental superpower and the absent superpower are the most important books written in the 21st century. I think high literature and America are going to be just fine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sfyrURHpUcM&t=2892s

Attached: 18A23DCD-508A-47A8-81F7-71D33AE50747.jpg (300x450, 20K)

Peter will definitely go down as the greatest geopolitical strategist of his generation.

Nice

I can’t wait for his next book in February.

Same. I do wish he had kept the old title though “after the superpower” instead of changing it to “disunited nations”

THIS MAN IS MY FUCKING GOD

Tell me who this guy is. I’m new to geopolitics.

bump

I haven’t read his book yet but listening to that presentation can anyone tell me what exactly are the security implications of this prognosis?

He states that the current trend is of US power projection pulling back and its heavily implied that this will continue,but what exactly that does look like(particularly naval)? Will is just end up as predominately maintaining security in the Atlantic and Pacific oceans ? This is all very interesting I will definitely get around to reading his books.

He's essentially delivering same lecture - again and again. He's like Dr. Nuriel Roubini in the wake of the 2008/2009 financial crisis. One of the few economists who accurately predicted the crisis, but once the crisis happened, the world had to focus on more important matters like dealing with the aftermath of the crisis not listening to Nuriel Roubini.

We are rapidly approaching the point where we have to start thinking seriously about dealing with problems, not congratulating ourselves that we accurately predicted where the problems will come from.

>that pose
he looks like an MD that switched over to writing self help books

>doesn't mention cultural disconnect
>doesn't mention the jew even euphemistically
>race blind

almost

I haven’t read his books yet, but I’m friends that have all agreed he’s better than Hegel.

whatchu think of fp yockey?

>doesn't mention racial demographics
this guy is a joke

also he seems to be ignoring the fact that shale production is going down 5% a year for several years now and the layoffs in the industry

You haven’t read his books. He talks about ethnic tensions within nations in-depth.

Lol you definitely aren’t American. Sucks to be you, hopefully you’re bitch ass country doesn’t collapse.

Go be retards on /pol/

America #1

Seems like a managerial elite type.

>how dare you insult my internet dad
fucking leftist NPCs, gotta kill em all

also notice how he won't use the F word
fracking

True.

Based and America pilled