Does anyone here have a genuine Platonic friendship? I don't have any friends and see no need...

Does anyone here have a genuine Platonic friendship? I don't have any friends and see no need. Try to convince me that friends are worthwhile.

Attached: R14kkDj.jpg (657x527, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hM4izbColg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOdUxyKdaec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, i have no friend.s that's why i'm here

I have one, but I never see him, and I rarely ever saw him. Platonic friendships are possible but very rare

youtu.be/3hM4izbColg

>All friendship is desirable in itself, though it starts from the need of help.

Good friends* are by definition worthwhile.

*(No such thing as bad friends, as people will end up keeping poor company mistaking them for friends)

Attached: 0FE3700F-D952-4F59-9809-85A38ADA63F8.png (489x1159, 15K)

Having social interactions is beneficial for mental health, but you can get that through family and romantic relationships. That’s why many people call their spouse their best friend

finally speaking some sense trannie

>Lewis sticking up for homosexuals
How nice. I’ve had similar thoughts about where our general coldness came from. (People being too self conscious over accusations of homosexuality)

I’ve always been a woman and an Epicurean since before coming to Yea Forums

i have no friends and it doesnt matter

I don't have friends but I have family and people I (unsuccessfully) try to use and take advantage of.

That was very good. Thank you user.
You’ve watched the video, haven’t you OP?

i have no relationships with anyone, only with the false images of them that i've created in my head. same goes for the rest of you

I'd like to lick your feet. I have lots of money. Want to be my wife?

butterfly pls notice me :(

Based anons drawing mega heat with their heel work
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zOdUxyKdaec

Hello

Attached: 2E4926F5-82A6-483B-BA70-F4F498253B0C.jpg (600x793, 280K)

I've got 5-6 really good friends. It feels good, though I do feel like I live a second life away from them, which is cool too. Also I'm friends with Yea Forums. Friends give you an outlet to talk about bullshit and realize that you're own experience is similar to that of other people. You don't feel like such a self-righteous moping fag stuck in your own head

I would be her friend.

omg it happened /.\ im shy now

>Does anyone here have a genuine Platonic friendship?
Yes.
>I don't have any friends and see no need.
Okay.
>Try to convince me that friends are worthwhile.
You already seem content on not having any, so trying to convince you seems pointless. Besides, you could just be totally disingenuous about arguing, anyway.

You want attention, and so you namefag. Nobody cares about your posts, nor do they care that you were the one who posted them. Look here, I'm giving you attention. It's working, right? Now would you mind letting me lick your feet, please? This is what you want. This is why you namefag. Let's get married. I'll finance everything. Sound good?

leave her alone >:l

I have two or three circles of friends. Of those circles, there are three guys who I consider best friends: a friend from high school, a friend from college, and one of my cousins who I grew up with.

Why are they worthwhile? Having grown up with only little sisters, these guys are like brothers to me. There's a dichotomy with each of them: I am strong in one of their weaknesses, where they are strong in one of mine. I learn from them, and I learn what I find valuable through what I tell them. They give me outside perspectives when I'm in a tight spot. They challenge my beliefs and ideas when they feel I'm in the wrong, and have helped me see many of my mistakes, ones I probably wouldn't have identified without their help. And when I am down, they have my back, and talking to them takes my mind off things.

They'll be the only three groomsmen at my wedding. I love them to death. And the other guys I know are cool and fun to be around, though I wouldn't suck them off as hard as I did the first three.

Respond to the posts or not as they are.

Attached: 8E77B370-7E4E-4BAB-AF04-1173727EECB5.jpg (600x399, 41K)

Oh god that orgasmic hit of dopamine the second you reply—I'm hooked. I'm addicted. Please butterfly that's all I ever wanted. Please, give me a (you). I'm ready. Call me a cumbrain, a dirty subhuman cumbrain. Mommy please!