Post your novel ideas

Post your novel ideas
It's not like they're going anywhere

Attached: Lowland-Tapir-Brazil-11-1500x525.jpg (1500x525, 174K)

collection of short stories that rip off '70s Japanese capeshit and Stephen King written in repeated haiku form

good night pige

A novella that's kind of a shitty ape of Pynchon about a group of neo-Bonapartists kidnapping a college student that they've figured out is Napoleon IV and protecting him from being assassinated by Prussians

Night shift Walmart worker goes nowhere but his job and his apartment and compulsively avoids any sight of the sun

i want to depict the positively good and beautiful pige

Attached: image.jpg (1228x720, 810K)

>postin an anta
Yea Forums is a tenuk board, you absolute pleb

Ok so it's like fight club but the protagonist lives in a sci-fi utopia and he tries to destroy society because the lack of adversity makes him wanna die. He meets a bunch of loonies in the way that he skillfully converts into radical followers ready to die for him. Then everyone dies I guess. The end.

pige

a novel about an aspiring novelist who marries at a young age and how his wife sticks with him even though they have no money

his wife loses her sight over time and when he finally makes it as a novelist she's completely blind

she still wants to have children but they struggle as she miscarries several times

in the end we don't know if they ever have a child or whether the wife is psychosomatically aborting her own pregnancies because she believes that a blind woman could never be a good mother

also, the main character's favorite author is natsume soseki

My idea is for a tapir that loves to sniff braaaaps. Based or no?

What's a tapir?

bait? the image that was first posted

That's a pige, dumbass

My, how silly of me.

Attached: BabyTapirFotaWildlifePark21mar2019_large.jpg (600x338, 52K)

id like to write something related to incels.
Maybe them starting a commune and then forming a right wing cult where they train for the day of retribution according to st.elliot rodgers.
But then women start wanting to join the cult.
I dont know what happens next.
Does anybody have any ideas?

a running joke where a group of dudes want to start a male-only club (beginning with a hobby) but keep getting raided by girls and their club gets more and more radical and obscene and exclusive until 1 man is left. he winks at the reader before pulling down his shorts revealing he was a woman the entire time

one of the incels falls in love with a chinese girl through interpals

he realizes that the incel cult is targeting asian girls for kidnapping, gangrape, and murder due to their submissiveness making them easy targets

another of the incels has a vision of Saint Augustine and realizes that he's meant to be a vocel catholic priest

another of the incels realizes that he just wants to kill his mother and ex-girlfriend not all women

and another incel drops out of the cult because the girl who hurt him in the past became fat and ugly

finally the remaining incel cultists murder an innocent chinese exchange-student and this pushes the PRC and USA to the verge of WW3 because the US refuses to extradite the incel murderers to be tried in mainland China

A stemlord (biochem kid) obsesses over synthesizing artificial silk, desperately fixating on it in a way that mirrors the secrecy that the Chinese emperors used to employ to keep their control over natural silk
He sees it as his ultimate calling and as an almost mystical kind of metamorphosis (like a silkworm heh) for him and all of mankind, to transcend nature and God

Alright roll with me on this one dawg.

I'm born a white boy. My Dad's hit single is I Ran by a flock of seabills. He's grooming me to take over his musical empire. He gets hit with cancer and my mother wants to commit sex with me.

My mother looks like Doda but with bigger tits. Like she did all of Doda's music nigga.

So you can steal it?

But if they're novel ideas, certainly they will go somewhere

Attached: Peterson.png (867x708, 591K)

sounds like an interesting short story

I wanna read that

>reddit spacing
we dont do that here.jpg
>aspiring novelist
not another of those my diary turned into a novel, make him work in another profession
>blind psychosomatically miscarriaging wife
sounds interesting
>natsume soseki
is this an inside joke?

My ideas aren't novel at all

>he winks at the reader
high brow kek

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Actually, an incel group being infiltrated by a reverse trap would make for some pretty Yea Forums lit
You'd have to make her either have genetics so bad that she'd look doughy even if she lost weight, or, if you want her to be unconventionally handsome, you could make her look like a little frankenstein's monster, with the lankyness and the strong brow and chin.

Attached: Pilot_Youth.png (61x61, 5K)

If this will make it to Hollywood, I want all you autists and butterfly to star in it.

Due to unforseen consequences of climate change, Earth is irreversibly dying, and it's clear to everyone that it will become uninhabitable in one or two generations.

Most people pretty much accepted humanity is doomed and most just try to get the most out of the time left. However there is still a debate about what should be done to the people responsible (rich business owners and politicians)? One side is saying that since we will all die anyway there is no point to punish them, the other is saying that we should take revenge on those who doomed us áll out of principle before everyone shares the same faith.

Th-thanks user
It's such a weird concept that I was worried nobody would care
This morning I rewrote the first scene of the kid later revealed to be Napoleon so that when a bunch of people are hanging out inside a guy's kitchen, he's introduced as sitting on the countertop of the kitchen's island

Recently, I came across a sort of family history book and one particular generation of my family from around 1750 really stood out to me. The only reason we know so much about them is because they were accused multiple times of being smugglers by the law, but apparently they weren't punished. The reason for this wasn't written down unfortunately. Another time two brothers were really drunk, but the innkeeper refused to sell them more alcohol, so they chased him up on the roof, while the innkeepers mom tried to stop them and a lawman had to intervene. I don't really have an interesting idea what to do with this yet besides writing a sort of picaresque series of stories about this generation.

Sounds interesting, where did they live?
If my family kept any records they'd probably have similar wild stories, but both branches were so dirt poor that they don't even remember where the older generations immigrated from to America. My mom's side were alcoholics and gambling addicts living in Philadelphia slums and getting in barfights with Protestants, and my dad's side were sharecroppers from South Carolina that all mysteriously changed their last name three generations ago, probably either because somebody was on the run from the cops or because somebody married a black person.

That's actually pretty funny

Man wants to farm
Wild dog eats his tomatoes

The Netherlands, Kaandorp, my eponym. It's almost a shame so many stories about regular folks just get lost through time

twist: tomatoes are actually poisonous, dog dies

>give me your ideas you're too busy or stupid to follow through on
>I can't create but I can imitate all the way to the finish line

If I don't carry them out no one else ever even gets to knowe they existed, you blood-sucking Semite bastard.

These threads have been made on Yea Forums with that exact wording and various pictures of tapirs for years, user
Please unclench your ass

dwarves awaken from their eternal slumber under European mountains...citizen kane like figure is arrested before he can be an antichrist and is the protaganist along with his daughter who is taken underground by the dwarves to talk to a vampyre/Immortal king. the villain is a woman.

my inspiration is very heavily influenced by Against the Day. I want it to be BIIIIIGGG.

Nightshift Walmart supervisor slowly loses grip on reality. Loses job due to erratic behavior and drinking shortly after book begins. Sits alone in apartment for a month, ordering groceries and liquor to be left outside his door through the internet. Recovers from his drinking due to sudden ecstatic religious experience while watching This Is Us. Takes up Uber driving to pay the bills; despite recovery from alcoholism, maintains an aversion to sunlight, leading to only Ubering during bartime hours. One night, his heavily intoxicated passenger falls asleep; he drives to an isolated location and climbs into the backseat to stroke her cheek, having not felt the warmth of another person for years; she comes to, and is alarmed, and there is a scuffle, and she flees, and she stumbles and hits her head on a rock; he transports her corpse to her small flat and arranges things such that she appears to have fallen in the kitchen after arriving home. Exhilarated by the experience, he begins collecting information on passengers such as full names, gate codes, favorite bars, etc., supplemented by diligent social media searching; he begins targetting those whom he feels are happy, always cautious to commit the act long after their fateful first rides.

but this isn't fiction this is your diary desu

It is not! I get laid all the time! My name is Steven Pinker and I'll have you know that I am an accomplished academic and public intellectual, and that in addition to all of my hot sex with my wife, aided by my psycholinguistically trained tongue, agile and athletic, I get her to cum buckets all the time, not to mention all of those good sluts at Mr. Epstein's parties.

An idealistic and impressionistic, young Hindu learns the true meaning of winter.

>Writing a story based on a now political term that the media uses to demonize lonely people.
There is no creativity here. There is no passion or art. Just a parasitic sodomite wanting to exploit an oppurtunity for his gain.