Reading Liveblog. Do women really have casual sex with their male and female friends?

Reading Liveblog. Do women really have casual sex with their male and female friends?

Attached: megan.jpg (1080x1077, 201K)

stop being a psychotic incel
yes literally everyone is having sex, your parents have sex, your senile grandparents have sex, your neighbors are probably fucking right now, even children have sex

cringe incel have sex

I just looked this book up and...fucking hell

Attached: 9C3C5F47-9B2D-45C4-A203-AEF200CB7068.jpg (750x1063, 262K)

i can't speak for other femanons but all my friends and i all do. on any given week i probably have sex with 3 different people which is pretty typical of women my age.

Do you get off on this? Pretending to be a girl on the internet?

i don't use uppercase letters. i'd say that's proof enough i'm a girl.

Post feet as proof

Reddit core

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 30K)

megan boyle is what happens when you stake your entire identity on the false and free attention you get as a young woman, and it all dries up and you have nothing left

it's sad because women just take the positive attention they receive by default, for being physically present & female, as the baseline human existence. so they think it's normal to be a total non-starter of a person and go "haha.. ummmm... i guess... lolllll" in response to everything, and have people push right past that and want you to stay at the party, want you at the next party, want to make you laugh, want to invite you out when people do more stuff after the party, etc. women think this free infinite desire for their presence is simply what human social life is, for all humans. must be rough transitioning from that to just being an anonymous genderless person and experiencing the real baseline of social life (which is total invisibility)

>which is pretty typical of sluts my age

Shave and would suck toes

jewish lies

le sagee

I mean to be fair it's like being born high on cocaine.

This is pretty good.

faggot-attitude
I love sex, sex between man and woman who love eachother and are preferably married, sex is a wonderful beautiful thing

Attached: content-1473254874-graph-the-first.jpg (999x595, 41K)

dilate

I could get her book for £8 but I don’t know anything about her. Tried to follow her on twitter with no luck. Is it worth it?

>Do women really have casual sex with their male and female friends?
slutty women do, yea; slutty women are somewhere between 15-25% of the female population. there's a very high correlation of child sexual abuse victims among this population as well.

*ahem*

Attached: 1565644722552.jpg (900x672, 52K)

>modern women are fat and have vulgar, masculine personalities
>most men stop pursuing them altogether
>some men with low standards only pursue them for sex and nothing more, which keeps female numbers of "sex decline" lower on average.

try again

Well put

You're not wrong.

In addition to the eventual drop in desirability the other side of this is also the particular side of negative attention along with all the free shit. It all comes with a cost to some degree

Oh for fucks sake, you are so full of shit. Your sweeping statements reflect zero knowledge of your subject, Megan or women "like her." have you even read Liveblog? Do you have more than one signed copy?

Jesus Christ. The West was a mistake.

1/3 of men not having sex! Is it because our system is fucked up? No, it's the incels. - Liberals, probably.

Attached: download (4).png (400x400, 178K)

Yeah I really wanna read the thoughts of some shallow fucking dumb hole. No thanks retard.

Attached: dowmm).png (768x768, 791K)

Did this sound deep to you?

Attached: download (3).png (300x300, 143K)

yes, they're women. they're like cats but with sex

cuck mentality

I bought two signed editions and anticipate buying one monthly until they run out

I dont give a shit about being deep. I want you to understand that women have nothing worthwhile to say. Its really that simple.

Attached: download (1).png (575x350, 342K)

Dude sex lmao

>all these signed copies

Attached: toplel1.jpg (155x199, 9K)

It's a privilege for a true Meghead

Attached: IMG_20190920_003219-01.jpg (4048x3036, 3.55M)

Who cares about the validity of a woman's otherwise enchanting statements? Just let them run through you, just feel them. They aren't ever reporting on a reactor core status.
I love listening to womensplaining, especially the uppity woke types. What are they going to do to me, accuse me of supporting colonialism? I don't see how women being full of shit is 1. Notable (men are bullshitters too) and 2. An emotional tax upon the man. Women say whatever their fickle flighty minds want to give us.

Having sex is one of the more normal things Megan does. When it's a break from pills, booze and worse, Meggo tribidating or copulating is a relief to the reader's empathy, it feels like she's broken free of the demon that runs her life otherwise in Liveblog

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-230329-01.jpg (1080x1488, 296K)

Attached: download (2).png (548x768, 576K)

Who is this witch and why does she look like Marina Abramovic

Attached: marina abramovic.jpg (1200x1168, 156K)

Attached: download.png (576x768, 588K)

Attached: 1546672892929.png (807x805, 147K)

I think Megan's ethnically Jewish hence

it's the same level of good as the 5000 previous posts saying the exact same thing

>writes completely degenerate garbage for the goyim
checks out

This post is dark. Is it also true?

Megan probably wrote it. She posts the most brutal, critical responses to her work

You have taken your first step to understanding women. Congrats.

this a high iq board incel

COPE

Watch out for this poster, they're on a real tear

I

Attached: megan-navy.jpg (360x480, 36K)

>women are all the same
all male internet communities are filled with unexperienced and uninformed people, makes me suspicious when I see these posts

>in the past year

>male ... inexperienced

This post reduces to holes.jpg like all roastposts

Attached: holes.jpg (520x588, 121K)

Megheads unite!

Attached: 1547652545704.png (688x684, 77K)

>all male internet communities are filled with unexperienced and uninformed people, makes me suspicious when I see these posts
It does feel like most women you date are just the same three templates copied and pasted over and over

This wouldn't be a problem if the templates weren't grade C at best

I want to see Megan do more with her CDL. She should Liveblog a truck route or something

Attached: IMG_20190920_003139-01-01.jpg (800x600, 528K)

How can women look human but still be bonobos in reality?

are these real? I don't believe them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190907-204840-01.jpg (800x674, 79K)

I'm sure they speak highly of you. In fact they probably chat to each other about what an amazing guy you are, and what a catch you'll be for some lucky girl.

>I'm sure they speak highly of you. In fact they probably chat to each other about what an amazing guy you are, and what a catch you'll be for some lucky girl.
Predictable template response

no one has ever had sex. sex is a myth

Longtime Meghead here. Anyone else try replicating Megan's Liveblog exercise programming? I can't handle the full doses (yet) but a half tablet of xanax and a toot of meth make a few hundred crutches a breeze. Her tum and glutes are highly underrated, especially amongst Megan's frumpy literary peers

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-231003-01.jpg (591x800, 331K)

what does that have to do with what he said? you're responding to a positive allegation with passive aggressive social shaming, which is not only ineffectual because it's based on nothing, it's contentless

try to see past your woman instinct to turn everything you don't like into a social status fight and either actually respond to his allegation (here's a start: "that is / isn't true, and here's why") or fuck off, perennial feminine background noise of existence. you are why women never create anything

Women are cringe

I didn't realize this many femmoids surfed Yea Forums

it's one guy making a short-lived gimmick out of pretending to like this author for some reason, he's made a few threads like this now

She's a woman. They have about 5 template-programmed responses to choose from.

>what does that have to do with what he said?
Quite a lot actually, and you would know that if you understood social interaction better.
If a guy complains that all the women he meets are boring, or not worthy of him, it's not the girls who are the problem, it's the guy. The dates are boring because he is boring, the girls seem bad because he is an asshole. This lack of self awareness, this inability to see yourself as others see you, is at the root of most of the resentment in this thread, and of your reply.
Hope this helps hun xx

I'm not a roastie, I'm 26 year old male and have only has sex once. Its just i recognize my current situation is partly my fault, not womens. I've been ignoring my desires too much, I admit it, and I'm also aware of some laziness, too high standards and lack of action on my part. I don't feel like guilting women for my lack of sexual success.

>The dates are boring because he is boring, the girls seem bad because he is an asshole.
I never said my dates were boring, you are projecting this because you are insecure about being boring on dates.

Another template response

Megan gets memed much but her work is interesting. Whoever makes these threads never seems prepared to discuss in any depth the work, just the memes, so the Meghead fandom takes it as a high purpose to drive more substantive investigations into Liveblog and Boylenalia

>the girls seem bad because he is an asshole.
>if the girls are assholes it's really because the man is an asshole
>femmoid logic

See Keep reducing all of life to Sex'n'Dating for the rest of your lives, roasties. I'm sure basing your entire personality and consciousness on it will benefit you when your youth fades.

Just remember: Every day you age past 21, you are in steady decline from your prime. See pic related. No matter how much your fashion sense improves, no matter how much your confidence improves, nothing can stop the slow decay of your skin's youthful glow and natural elasticity, which is the real cause of your beauty. By age 25-30 you will look like a frump even if you do all the right things.

Realistically, you should try to be with "the one" by 26-27 at the latest. If you're 27+ and still haven't found the one, you will need to find him first, which can take a long time at that age, and then date him for a couple years before deciding on marriage and kids, which realistically pushes your pregnancy timing close to 30, if not past it. One mistake at that age, one botched relationship, can leave you having to start over at 29, with fewer prospects and a tighter timetable.

It's no accident that women above 25 and single become "chronically single." Be careful.

Attached: 1564694897219.jpg (800x953, 183K)

Lol this post.
I think there's at best 1 roastie in this thread. If that's actually what you think, you're a cringelord.

Remember, 26-30 is the panic zone. Make a fake male profile on a dating app in that age range, and browse through all the "bargain bin" women who didn't make it.

Don't hit your late 20s without finding the one. Don't be the leftovers nobody wants. Imagine how humiliating it will be when all your friends and sisters are getting married, having kids, and you're still on the market. Every passing Friday and Saturday will sting. You will be able to feel your youth palpably fading.

Attached: early 30s.jpg (800x568, 105K)

There's a few insightful readers of Liveblog lurking Yea Forums at any time, and I suspect there's more, but it's so hot off the presses that most seem unable to see the book outside of generic self promotional social media material. Prepare your cringe meters but Megan achieves an interesting sincerity in her authorial self lived on the web's various social platforms. She does not seek good boy points. She does not lecture or prescribe or lambast. She observes, reports, thinks, tunnels. In a broader context she is an artist trying to survive. Her recent life recalls Houellebecq's "To Stay Alive," society trying to destroy Megan the artist and Megan countering with oddly placid and comfy takes that seems oddly unphased by no small amount of turmoil around her.

>people are actually taking this post seriously

But I'm not a roastieeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

XX power reporting for the threadly census, though I try to not let my chromosomes define me

Liveblog was included in a seminar on east coast american alt lit I enjoyed

Attached: 1568790552205m-01.jpg (626x410, 107K)

Sex is the most mundane and normie thing Megan does in Liveblog. I don't remember her bedding often. Her pill rather than body count is what's provocative

>it's so hot off the presses that most seem unable to see the book outside of generic self promotional social media material.
Wow. That's championship special olympics material. Did you write that yourself?
Liveblog was an experiment, a writing exercise. If I was going to be harsh, I would liken her to Schopenhauer's meteor: pure, impersonal/non-stylist contemporaneity.
>A meteor makes a striking effect for a moment. You look up and cry There! and it is gone for ever.

Yes and it usually causes schisms in the friend group. You really cant win

If you only have male friends its gay as fuck, if you only have female friends uts gay as fuck. If you have both the women WILL ruin the friendships in some way its only a matter of time. Ive been the guy who always dated outside the group but eventually you wont be able to hang out with everyone at once and youll be stuck in the middle chooaing sides.

Attached: 7A254CCD-DA67-41EC-9D6D-AB744486E3E8.jpg (222x227, 16K)

>casual sex
Longtime lurking Meghead here, just wanted to say that while casual sex is generally boring, I'm always secretly hoping Megan slips up and gets her ready eggs doused with a virile vivifying agent so we can watch her plump and juice up with multiple gestations writhing within her stretched third trimester tum. How great would it be to watch /ourgirl/ carry new life into this world, and swell her mammaries until they were heavy pillow bounties that bounced gently within their own fatty harmonics with each step? Whenever I spy her toned tush and tum, her svelte bosom, I yearn to see her bursting her fabrics and seams due to the hormonal deluges transforming her into Mommy Megan, a foxy literary matron to rival Mary Karr

Imagine being admitted to the same puzzle factory as Meg of Baltimore, bros, she's fighting with orderlies with the zeal of Sarah Connor, who just want her to put her shoes back on because her bare fairy feet become a trigger for the other patients but spiritually Megan must remain unshod or else close off her body's entanglement with platonic beauty and so the orderlies are trying to strangle beauty itself, so you dispatch both orderlies and carefully egress from the hospital facility with a manic Meg in tow, just imagine the adventures waiting for you two