Noam 'We're Not Gonna Talk About That' Chomsky

What do you think of him Yea Forums?

Attached: idontwannatalkaboutit.jpg (640x370, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chomsky.info/an-eight-point-brief-for-lev-lesser-evil-voting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find it really hard to listen to his gravelly voice

lame ass nigga

he da best

i want to read his book about imperialism.
but his argument for anarchism is very weak.

Babby's first politcal commentator.

great linguist
retarded political commentator

Attached: reporting for dutty niggaz.jpg (648x1024, 124K)

Love his work. He's the most steady and consistent reminder that the struggles we face in the west are not blacks vs. whites vs. Asians vs muslims, but that it's the middle- and lower-classes vs. multinational, faceless, soulless corporate interests. And don't you ever forget that.
Agreed. That's why it's easier to just read him. He's still such a prolific writer.

based

GOAT

Got BTFO by Foucault and too dumb to understand continental philosophy

No, it’s not

Max controlled opposition.

doesn't seem to respect philosophy much. a total empiricist. a stemhead. his observations have value but if he could lose his empiricist bent he'd be more tolerable.

living proof that autists are the true chads

>a total empiricist.
More like a total rationalist.

He argues more from first principles and is resistant to discoveries from field work that challenge his universal grammar theory.

New book when

Cool guy. Even though I lean right I still agree with him on a lot and respect his shit.

True, as a middle clas retard I love brown scab labor

Listen to him at 1.25-1.40x speed, it will sound like 1970s Chomsky

>discoveries
name some of them, because to my knowledge this is an annoyingly repeated meme about one guy who discovered some tribe which used a language which existence of would refute Chomsky's theory. In the end it turned out that the guy just didn't understand this theory.

Attached: ETOWTDE.jpg (964x1013, 116K)

I can forgive you for being dumb, I can’t forgive you for being racist.

>Fucking Mexicans, lowering my wages!
>What?! You guys are sending my job to India? Well I guess there was literally no way to prevent this. No amount of international cooperation can prevent outsourcing, just have to work harder for less money and go into more debt just to stay alive.

>don't like his philosphy
>love the way is shitty theory butthurts american shittheads

>living in a padded room playing with your straw men
why are all leftists the same?
why hasn't anyone killed them all yet?
the bubble is due to burst

He is a stupid person's idea of a smart person

Imposter

I thought he was being sarcastic. Isn't it obvious that the reason immigration laws are either removed or not enforced is because corporate lobbyists and influencers over government make it happen? Ever find it curious that every single major corporate and financial institution is opposed to Brexit and in favour of the EU? It gives them a labour pool of 700 million with NO restrictions.

Based Chomsky. I like him best when criticising neocons/neoliberals.

>argument for anarchism is very weak.
that's because anarchism is a stupid idea. There are no good arguments for anarchism. It's like there are no good arguments for nailing your dick to a tree. Yet people still advocate for it.

Based

>'We're Not Gonna Talk About That'
Where did he say this? Link?

(Note: Professor Chomsky requests that he not be contacted with responses to this piece.)
chomsky.info/an-eight-point-brief-for-lev-lesser-evil-voting/

he was shilling for hilary pretty hard back in 2016