I think kids younger than 18 today are borderline sociopaths

I think kids younger than 18 today are borderline sociopaths.

They lack basic human decency or consideration for others because they're the most self absorbed generation ever to exist. Selfie culture and social media has utterly mind raped them, they have no idea how real life conversation works between adults or how to create trust with another person. They're increasingly lacking in empathy, as liveleak shows. Fucking girls livestreaming their sister dying in car wrecks and shit. There's this 18 year old kid who just joined my office. He dresses fine, is reasonable handsome, clean. But he's barely sentient. He never talks to anyone, about anything. I saw him yesterday waiting to sign out at the front desk, two girls were blocking it gossiping. I went for a shit and when I came out he was still standing there waiting for them to move. He could've just said "excuse me" and been on his way but they're so afraid of conflict they never say anything. Soon as he's out the front doors, he's on his phone. It's like all the life is sucked out of him when he has to put his phone away at 9am, he just shuffles around like a soulless husk all day.

Now don't get me wrong, I love it. I hate talking to people but I accept it's part of wagie life and if you want a career people have to like you and no one will like you if you refuse to speak to them. It's just bizarre, the first generation of children incapable of surviving without technology.

Attached: ayBxXgr_700b.jpg (700x654, 45K)

Silent Generation > Xoomers > Millenials > Boomers > Zoomers

hes probably a cool guy. you sound like the asshole

/blogpost

Fair rankings though I might put millennials above Xoomers.

You don't understand my point, moron.

I don't dislike him but he's weird. Really weird. He's going to be eaten alive in the real world. If you don't see this YOU'RE weird too and you will have a very hard time making progress in adult life.

Why didn't you just ask those girls to move?

What the fuck do you expect when modern child rearing consists of throwing your kid a phone and slapping them on the back of the head when they make noise?

yes thats my favorite book as well op

If he's new he's probably just shy and nervous. That's normal for inexperienced workers, though waiting that long without saying anything is pretty pathetic lol.

nice book

girls are icky

idk, the zoomers haven't really entered the "mass disillusionment" stage yet. Give them a few more years, they might wake up.

Also not literature fuck off

>he’s handsome
>I don’t dislike him
YOU LOVE HIM

You sound like a woman

>Kid who doesn't have experience in an office doesn't know how to conduct himself in an office yet and treats it like school where they tell you to sit down, shut up and do your busywork.

Wow OP, very deep insight into human behavior

Silent Generation > Xoomers > Millenials = Boomers = Zoomers

Kek

I am like the person you described, but I have more education and smile, what can I do, I am trapped in my own mind.

instead of being trapped in your mind, trap the world in your mind

We just don’t GIVE A FUCK

You created us.

If you actually didn't give a fuck you wouldn't cuck out all the time, you would just shove past people and rudely laugh saying "sorry" ironically and sneering at them.
t. primary psychopath

I think more or less the same thing, but I'd say only fifty percent are like that, the rest is still more open. Depersonalised and desensitised, I don't know, I feel similar to be honest.
Don't you?

Attached: children of men.jpg (1175x604, 396K)

Maybe when you’re a child, but when you grow up and have to work with others, pay your own bills, and you don’t live with your parents, hospitality and kindness is the best strategy. But when it doesn’t matter, there is zero fucks to give.

"I don't understand the new generation we are all doomed" is the oldest fucking trope it merits zero discussion

This is the first generation born without knowing a world without internet, smartphones, instant and infinite free pleasure. It's different.

No it's the same. Every generation have its cope mechanism.

Replace any tech you mentioned with any other.
>instant and infinite free pleasure
Hmmm didnt know I had to pay to go outside and enjoy nature or simply take a walk or talk to my friends.

Some generations are worse than others, so of course you will have examples in history of people complaining about some generation.
That said, I rate Zoomers higher than Millenials.

>I think kids younger than 18 today are borderline sociopaths.
You could remove "today" from this sentence and it would still be true.

It's literally every single generation that complains about the next one.

fuck up boomer

>instant and infinite free pleasure
lmao imagine using this to describe the 21st century

There are no Zoomers, everyone is a Boomer. The future is cancelled

I used to think this too but Zoomers though? They are a whole nother level

Not really.
People take examples of people complaining about particularly shitty generations (such as the American hippie generation) and then say that this happened all over history.

>Look at these xoomers killing each other in dnd, literal psychopaths!
Come on user

Yeah. All the gen x-ers I know are pedantic dicks. Better than boomers, but they still retain some of their parents' entitlement and histrionic tendencies

>I saw him yesterday waiting to sign out at the front desk, two girls were blocking it gossiping. I went for a shit and when I came out he was still standing there waiting for them to move. He could've just said "excuse me" and been on his way but they're so afraid of conflict they never say anything.
sounds like me and i'm almost 30

Zoomers are significantly worse than millennials. Millennials are actually better than boomers, which is quite an accomplishment as the previous generation is typically the better one.

Zoomer here, 26.

We're the new Greatest Generation.

Get over it Millennial Boomers.

He's an Aoomer, not a Zoomer.

Literally every generation has said the same about the generation after them. If you’re too unaware and/or stupid to realize that archetypes in society don’t and haven’t actually changed you’re retarded.

Go back to facebook boomer

>they're the most self absorbed generation
Have you ever heard of the Baby Boomers? The Baby Boomers' self gratification and sexual revolution movements are partly responsible for the shitty conditions that Zoomers were born in?

>26 years old
>born in 1993
Nope, that's still Millennial.

Wrong.
Gen X 1961-1979
Millennials 1980-1991
Zoomers 1992-1999
Aoomers 2000-2005
BBoomers 2006-2009

You're a millennial, but you're right that you belong to the new Greatest Generation. Zoomers, however, already appear to be the new boomers.

Your own personal belief is irrelevant.

The emerging consensus is that Generation Z is 1997–2012

their frontal lobes aren't developed OP

and Millennial is 1981-1996

Nobody can survive without technology today. Everything has been converted electronically.
Not sure how that makes anyone a "sociopath".

Next generation should be Apex Generation, because the generational after that is the Downfall Generation followed by the Nadir Generation.

My sister was born in 2011

>Society has never changed
Sounds more like you're a boiling frog.

1985-1995*