Tolkien WAS NOT a 'philo-semite'

>If I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject—which should be sufficient.
>I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.

>And be careful of what you say, even to your closest friends! The enemy has many spies and many ways of hearing.

Shills and braindead leftist drones BTFO.
I will proceed to crush any 'argument' you feebly attempt to posit.

Attached: tolkien.jpg (617x355, 28K)

Pipe smoking looks so comfy

How is he not a philosemite based on this?

The genuineness of the sentiment in the letter is not proved by the letter itself, nor by any other evidence that I challenge the shills to try to produce.

>know that every letter to germany is inspected by war censors, especially among the well-to-do
>take no care to watch what you say
this is absurd.
Tolkien was very perspicuous as his readers know.

All this talk about 'philo-semitism' is produced by the same people who have tried to take control of his works.

>war censors
Tolkien wrote that letter before WW2. He was under no obligation to write it, he could have just ignored the request. It's his actual sentiment.

It is. It's also healthier than cigarettes, albeit not entirely harmless, being correlated with tongue cancer.

However, it is comfy as fuck. I light a pipe every now and then. Gonna buy a churchwaden in the future for sure.

>being this retarded
>they don't gear up for war until the moment it's declared
>not knowing anything about the history you're talking about
>being this wrong and assuming you're right

>he could have just ignored the request
not if he wanted his book published and to reach that important audience

by god you're a stupid bastard

not him but why are you mad user? did you get btfo'd 6 posts into your thread?

>brainless animal moralizes his punishment as victory
judaised NPCs, gotta kill em all

can you make an argument or have you slid into cope posting already

this is a jew

This thread strikes me as a contrived reverse redpill.

Lit has been more resistant than most boards to becoming redpilled. Perhaps because it is inherently idealistic. And it trusts texts over truth and academia - which is necessarily locked into the post WW2 liberal world propaganda.

Biz, being pragmatic, is basically almost fully pol pilled. They strive for truth as a vehicle for acquiring wealth. They learn quickly. x and fit are not far behind.

Lit ignores memes and is taking the long way round, via Guenon and Evola, to the new reality.

It's interesting, and inevitable.

>he thinks and argues in memes
>praises retardet wannabe merchants on /biz/ for their greed (seems like he is unable to distinguish ambition from greed)
classic /pol/-nigger behaviour. You proclaim to fight against degeneracy, yet you are also spreding in unknowingly.

This is an embarassing post

Polfags are literally just over emotional manchildren who will always choose whatever gives them the most good feelies, literally mindless hordes who care only about catharsis.

Would be true if Evola wasn't so wrong about basically everything and if Guenon wasn't just some weird Muslim convert who mainly talked about Hindu religion. Feel like you people need to read more about the people you talk about, just so you see how largely stupid they are.

> thinks/argues in memes
Not at all. Just recognise that they've accelerated truth hugely. As do the alphabet agencies. And the EU - hence the ban. You should look deeper.
> praises Biz
once again not at all. Just observed how they've stumbled on the truth by accident. It was a key part of their world view

OY VEY
OY VEY
OY VEY

Autistic indignant rage posting is transparent.

Evola will continue to gain popularity until a genius like you is able to actually say why he's wrong about everything (unlikely!)
Guenon - weird? Oh no. Not a weird intellectual!
Oh and perhaps look into who the early Hindus were. Have fun and enjoy the inevitable spread of truth on the chans.

>Lit has been more resistant than most boards to becoming redpilled
posters like these:
wasted their entire lives studying propaganda as though it had intellectual value, now they can't back out, they lost their human functionality

they were bombarded with false signals and they had nothing in their heart, their DNA, to resist.

kill them all

What is it always about race with you people?

they literally can't hold themselves to a consistent standard in debate; they always lose and on some level they know it, but they can never move past their defeat because they're so addicted to their creature comforts it drowns out all else

the NPC meme is real and lit is chock full of a meticulously programmed variety. It's tempting to engage them because of the complexity of their behavior, but it's really just a facade, they have no sense of purpose and no consistency in their minds, and therefore no truth

they are literally artificial intelligence, the same as a computer program

I dunno, why do inferior/mixed race people always complain about race?
Your race is your primary identity. You are just a combination of genes selected to serve your race. This is biologically proven.

race/ethnicity are a pool of compatible genes
some pools have more abilities than others
live with it or die by it

I feel blessed to not be in your shoes.

is this board literally nothing but kikes and niggers and bots?

Churchwardens look pretty aesthetic. I also like the carved meerschaum pipes

This thread is an abortion.

prove it
you're just a braindead nigger NPC looking for social value in a demented society

well, ignorance IS bliss after all

>And be careful of what you say, even to your closest friends! The enemy has many spies and many ways of hearing.
This is from Lord of the Rings, a piece of fiction

>this board is 100% fake astroturf crafted by kikes too big for this job
what did judaism mean by this?

Too many fucking Americans on this board.

Tolkien is spiritual semite just like most Judeo Christians

Holy shit this faggot is literally having a fucking meltdown because someone corrected him.