Tfw you finally realize that western liberal democracy was conjured by human sacrifice

>tfw you finally realize that western liberal democracy was conjured by human sacrifice
>tfw Robespierre was the enlightenment High Priest-Sorcerer, conjuring the New World Order trough esoteric guillotine rituals.

This isn't to even speak of Hiroshima being the solidification of the New Deal...

Attached: ozy.jpg (798x407, 37K)

>tfw you realize democracy is democide
Thanks Moldbug

ok kinda based?

Attached: DRCLmhLV4AAZWKh.jpg (1136x1136, 174K)

libruls libruls libruuuuullls DID YOU HEAR ME IT'S LE LIBRUALS HAHAAAHAHAA
my head is somewhere deep down in my gaping asshole but the word LIBRULS is inexplicably intelligible

>implying I meant it as a bad thing.

To be honest, it made me respect what Robespierre was doing more. I might not like the cosmology he conjured, but he sure brought forward a framework that has dominated everything.

based reddit "DA JOOOOZ" poster

seething

And what is more, for the New World Order coming this century the sacrifice hasn't been done yet!

Prepare yourselves for the most massive massacre the human history has ever seen!!

Attached: 1236px-The_Wicker_Man_of_the_Druids.jpg (1236x1920, 966K)

>what is 9/11

>>tfw Robespierre was the enlightenment High Priest-Sorcerer, conjuring the New World Order trough esoteric guillotine rituals.

Attached: ebony.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Literally every post-agricultural cosmology needs a blood sacrifice to conjure it into being. This isn't limited to just democracy.

The New World Order isn't coming, they overplayed their hand

>liberal democracy was conjured by human sacrifice
How so?

Freedom ain’t free. Countless peasant corpses had to be piled like a pyramid before they could’ve considered freedom of the poor.

He literally said in the post that it was the French revolution you dum dum

What? They are winning in every field

>yfw the allies won only because the utterance that was Hiroshima disrupted the arcane energies of the ritual of Holocaust and the summoning of Capital of the Stalinist purges

>mass migration-induced destruction of social fabric fomenting rise of anti-elitism across the West
>EU falling apart
>US financial system on verge of multi-bubble recession
>global interest rates dropping into negatives with no real solution
>hostile anti-establishment populists rising on both far right and left
>Chinese technocrats slowly turning Western order to serve their interests
So this is what winning in every field looks like

Those were two separate points rdt

And liberalism was conjured before the revolution.

No, it was thought up before the revolution. The Guilliotining, the riots on the streets, those are collective spells of summoning that conjured liberalism-being into the world.

Show me a new worldview that rose to power without killing lots of people

K