Kazuo Ishiguro

Yea Forums, what do you think of his works?

Attached: kazuoishiguro.jpg (682x519, 119K)

Asian, not creative, weak writer, propped up by anti-white literary establishment.

They're really good.

Looks pretty white to me.

I liked Never Let Me Go and The Buried Giant. The most accessible Japanese writer.

honestly The Buried Giant was lit

Middlebrow

Loved The Buried Giant and An Artist of the Floating World.

he is the master of the unreliable narrator

I loved the initial 100 pages or so of The Buried Giant, and I thought the concept was well-done. It grew a little less appealing as things went on

>the MASTER of the unreliable narrator
Get a grip user

Ignorant posters at work.

Dude literally became well known via the exact same MFA programme as McEwan and Rose Tremain. Does not write about race and does not really talk politics.

Remains of the Day and the Buried Giant are top tier.
Unconsoled was very dense, predictable, and not my cup of tea.
Never Let me go was YA shit

thats because he is british

What does that have to do with anything? Writing ability is determined by race and tied to creativity, and there's a reason Asians are neither creative nor good writers. These are ant people, not individualists. Ishiguro is pure low-brow anyway, nothing special here.

I read Never Let me Go and it was trite. Not familiar with his other works.

you're a loony user

/pol/ trash, go read the 4 great chinese classics or something like Mo Yan

remains of the day is so far elevated past that its like its not even the same author. Never Let Me Go is not far from the Giver imo

Lol. We discuss serious literature here, not YA diversity props. Get the fuck back to reddıt, faggots.

Why do you even come here

>Dream of Red Chambers
YA diversity props

imagine being so uneducated that your trolling exposes you as a pants-shitting moron

www.reddit.com
Go. Now. You have shit taste and we don't appreciate low-brow diversity-hire lit here.

>Go. Now.
Reads like something off Tumblr ironically enough. Keen on giving demands, huh?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x451, 25K)

Your mediocre YA tastes and diversity-hire authors are not welcome here. We're trying to clean the board up, fellas. Time to go.

kek you should be an actor

You have never done anything creative in all 17 years of your life, you underage retard.