How do I acquire a qt lit gf?

How do I acquire a qt lit gf?

Attached: pef44n3xy5rr8hd8tydcuri8h3cgod4btb20fohjnkwo6np2lcxchbpk8w8uoet6-.jpg (1820x1214, 301K)

Luck. These types tend to be shy and avoid social events.

ok now that we got the real reply out of the way give me the meme answer

No

Attached: 1567336359343.jpg (456x352, 94K)

that looks like a man

NY Tyrant Books has a whole stable of literati hotties

Just be yourself bro
and autistically loiter near girls in bookshops and pretend you're looking for a book at the shelf they're at

But so am I. How o how will we ever open up to each other, if ever the twain should meet?

Read feminist theory. Always compliment girls, and support their free thoughts. Remember that every woman is a princess.

Online dating.
Make sure your profile is subtle Yea Forums.

Attached: zpwccyhbdm901 (1).jpg (640x1136, 101K)

>How do I acquire a qt lit gf?
The same way you'd acquire any kind of gf

Can this stream of incel threads stop?

You don't. There is too much competition for them nowadays and unless you are a published author or an editor (which you probably aren't) they won't even consider you human.

Attached: no.jpg (500x215, 10K)

Unironically this.

>inb4 all women are unique and different

They literally aren’t. They’re all vapid whores who binge watch the office and friends, don’t know how to cook, and read shitty genre fiction.

keep shitposting on lit till you get qt lit girl

that what what i did

Read Stirner and Epicurus and you can have buttefly. Also become trans

It's not worth it, man. They probabily won't read good shit anyway. There are more important things to search in a partner.

pic unrelated?

the girl im talking to only reads YA novels

Incredibly based .

>the girl im talking to only reads YA novels
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Women as a genre read more than men, unfortunately it's just crap. This is the most you can expect in the majority of the time. It's already pretty hard to find a good partner, don't go limit yourself even more. It's not worth the effort. And be happy if you have ONE good friend that is at least willing to TALK about what you've read.

by qt Yea Forums girl, do you mean art hoe? if so, just be a drug dealer

My plan is to argue with them until the sexual tension breaks and we start fucking each other.

Haha. Cool dude actually.