Grammarly

Do you guys like it? I installed it on a whim, and my opinion is that it's a great tool if you don't blindly follow everything it says without thinking about why.

Attached: gram.png (780x408, 22K)

Don't advertise this here you disgusting shill. We pride ourselves on knowing how to spell.

ADVERTISE IN IMAGINATIVE WAYS

Attached: images - 2019-09-18T231915.334.jpg (641x478, 25K)

literally what is this meme im genuinely wondering

grammarly? it's like an add-on app or something that corrects retards' mistakes. strictly for the birds.

It actually does a bit more than that. It shows you different ways of phrasing a sentence etc. It's quite good

hey grammarly interns, no matter how many annoying youtube adds or Yea Forums posts you throw at me, I'm not paying for your product. I don't even write ffs.

Attached: 1549252086948.jpg (870x824, 72K)

neck yourself kike

what's the best this is just a government surveillance tool to determine if anyone is writing another tarrant or rodgers manifesto

screencap this

All I'm writing is Touhou x/reader fanfiction.

I'm not shilling. I just want to talk about this app, and what it stands for. Should I have posted this on /g/? I use it for writing so I put it here. Also, don't be so rude. Grow up.
The hell are you talking about

if you think that grammarly will change your current project into a modern classic then you should probably kill yourself

Grammarly..on!
Obviously I won't make a classic, but it helps.

Attached: gramm.png (1363x620, 56K)

Based Grammarly poster!

>Should I have posted this on /g/?
Please do, and leave Yea Forums. This will be my last bump, you sad, sad degenerate.

Why are you being rude?

There are so many beautiful English speaking women online and so many of them are whores that I say to myself just get Grammarly and you can talk to them. Slowly but surely Grammarly helps me hone my seduction strategies so I can be sure I'm trying my best and not scaring good gash on account of grammatical or lexigraphical blunders. My goal is to type women into a trance at which point they are mine and I can do whatever I please. Most of them, I pretend I'm a hot misunderstood Pajeet murderer and some of them cannot help sploosh themselves. Grammarly is there to help me solicit Facebook milfs and TikTok turbo sluts into sending dank feet and rosebud photos once I have their fickle female interest ensnared in my spellbinding Grammarly aided techniques. Grammarly is a minge magnet in the right hands.

As a recovering rapist, I do not seduce women. It is not in me to do much more than press my weight upon them and pierce their upper and lower holes, always in that order. But my correctional therapist told me how Grammarly could help me compose less rapey correspondence letters with my little black book of ambiguously consensual "Ten Minute Girlfriends," and I like to think I'm brightening my penpals lives with humanizing inquiries like if they cleaned their car from the poop that flowed more than freely once I dismounted? Or if they'd be willing to compensate my laundry expenses incurred during our brief encounter? Grammarly doesn't care that I won't ever wash those slut-soiled clothes of their fecal smut smears and globs and that I'm kinda fibbing. With Grammarly I can seem as honest as a Grammarly salesperson

It's complete and utter trash. No serous writer that isn't completely retarded with grammar needs this

As a ESL, Grammarly keyboard app is really inconvinient because it can only type alphabets. I want to use my runes at the same time.

Data mining op disguised as an app. Also shilling is against the rules.

It's shit, my IQ is high enough that I don't need a meme program to tell me how to write.

Made me kek