Why do you incels think you have the ability to write about life when you haven't even kissed a girl?

Why do you incels think you have the ability to write about life when you haven't even kissed a girl?

Attached: Bz-zCEwCIAEKCja.png (600x414, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q0GPD6FHnOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey alright.

I didn't kiss girls, they kissed me.

bitch please

Attached: 43DF51C5-FC1F-4A6E-A45B-D32C0B2D948A.jpg (390x640, 49K)

what's the point of kissing

I've kissed a girl and I still suck at writing. What does that tell you?

maybe its time to kiss men and try writing again

I've kissed both. Girls tend to taste better because of their lipstick. Boys just taste like hot breathe.

you know whats funny, I kissed my first dude about two weeks ago and it was interesting. definitely more tongue

were you a better writer after kissing boys

This thread got real gay real quick

Every great writer has tried sucking dick at least once.

Not really. Maybe I need to do it.

>tried sucking dick
I tried to suck my own dick but failed does that count?

more

yeah thats how all the postmodernist writers started

Pessoa. Your now on suicide watch OP.

No you need to deepthroat another man's 9 inch cock to understand the literary spirit.

based quick witted user

Attached: 1446921105611.gif (500x553, 791K)

Thank you 2x2
I now see why we made that discord
This board is infested with failures

>discord
maybe you were the real tranny all along

I've never kissed a girl.
I've never hugged a girl (that wasn't from my immediate family during birthdays or christmas or something)
I've never held hands with a girl.
I'm 28 years old.

Attached: 1560817502134.jpg (540x303, 42K)

Same (I've had sex though)

literally just fuck a pros

like honestly what do you have to lose

~100 years ago it was relatively common for young mean to lose their v plates this way

faggots need not apply

I'm afraid that if I have sex I will end up staying in tune with today's pozzed culture and stop noticing every jewish politician or cultural engineer there is.

this comment exemplifies why you are a handholdless virgin

But the same can be said about you. The fact that you cannot see what I see, perhaps if it's misguided, either way, proves that I do have something to lose by having sex.

I'm not gay. In fact hugging and kissing women is hella gay so is handholding. Just bend em over and jam it in.

What do you think this is, Yea Forums? You can’t be autistic and understand literature, you have to have some measure of emotional intelligence and social awareness.

go back to /pol/

go back to your mother's womb little manbaby

I don't think that you're being honest there. How could having sex possibly prevent that?

only incels hold such views as I do

He's delusional and psychotic.

there's more to it, like being old and remembering all the girls that you didn't bang because you were too shy and you still remember them years after

goo goo goo goo gagaga.

Why don't all the incels just have anonymous sex with eachother and get it over with?

cause then we'd all be rendered inneffective and jews, thots and the rest will pass us by completely unhindered

rather than inneffective I meant to say blind, it's not like we have any potency at all kek

Attached: 1567887580812.jpg (360x396, 21K)

>will pass us by completely unhindered
Aren't they doing that already? It's not like you're doing anything to stop them.

yeah i corrected myself here

Even still, does your awareness provide any benefit?

yes, happiness

well happiness is a big word, but I guess if the option was to be aware versus not being aware I'd choose to be aware

Well, good for you then, I guess. Genuinely.

We should leave, user

They do mass shootings, that's literally what incels are known for.

yeah when I think about it I'm really fortunate. I mean I've had a normal life like anyone else but very few can claim to be content with their lot; even if the world is the way it is (at least awful in my eyes) I still feel like I'm right where I need to be. How many people are there that are so destitute that they need to drown out their sorrows with addictions?
Sex is a form of addiction if you think about it. Originally I couldn't have sex because I was a giant pussy and couldn't talk to women. But now I realize that not having sex has allowed me to be able to see the jewish NWO.

Attached: 754.png (612x665, 394K)

I'm the rare type of incel that cannot even harm a fly. Do not worry.

>But now I realize that not having sex has allowed me to be able to see the jewish NWO.
You don't believe that you could do both?
>Sex is a form of addiction if you think about it.
I'm sure that it is for some people. People certainly form addictions to masturbation. But just on it's own, I don't believe that sex is an inherently bad thing.

Attached: peace.png (316x237, 77K)

That's what they all think until their schizophrenia activates at age 25 and they kill dozens.

>You don't believe that you could do both?
Haven't you heard? only incels that need to have sex think the way I do.
>I'm sure that it is for some people. People certainly form addictions to masturbation. But just on it's own, I don't believe that sex is an inherently bad thing.
perhaps but I'm not going to gamble with myself.

but I'm 28 so you just blew yourself the fuck out.
It's okay user, I realize that me not having sex gives me a vantage that allows me not only to see from my own eyes but to see where you too are coming from. Because I have never had sex, kissed a girl, held hands with ones or even hugged one (that wasn't of my immediate family) I am able to see that you are incapable of reaching further into reality and seeing the jewish agenda behind every social order that exists to-day. I do not blame you, for I too see what the social agenda of anti-racism is meant to do, which is meant to engineer a disgust towards it for people who do have sex.
I know that I am disgusting to you, but I don't blame you, I blame society and more than society I blame jews

>Haven't you heard? only incels that need to have sex think the way I do.
Hmm, sounds like you're probably taking to heart too much of what people think. Unless you're referring to something very specific, in that case I probably don't know what you're talking about, sorry.
>perhaps but I'm not going to gamble with myself.
Like I said, whatever makes you happy. I give you the benefit of the doubt. People often get too mindful of how others conduct their lives. I'm sorry if I have.

Because I've personally experienced the brutality and saw the beauty of life that you never will while you live in your safe and controlled environment, parroting buzzwords from media pieces and their political views like you're doing now.

Just go to a nazi rally.
Theyll hook you up.
I mean they want white people to have kids right?

>Hmm, sounds like you're probably taking to heart too much of what people think. Unless you're referring to something very specific, in that case I probably don't know what you're talking about, sorry.
Let's see. When I expose my views, people tell me to have sex, as if that were to correct my viewpoints. I indeed have not had sex, which leads me to conclude that they do have some merit to what they're saying.
After all how does something completely unrelated, such as knowing about the jewish NWO agenda, become relevant to one's virginity?
I'm only lead to conclude one thing, which is that having sex must definitely lead to a sort of blindness, or at the very least, a different vantage, a vantage where one does not see jews.
>Like I said, whatever makes you happy. I give you the benefit of the doubt. People often get too mindful of how others conduct their lives. I'm sorry if I have.
It's okay, we're discussing about the merits of (not) having sex after-all

>When I expose my views, people tell me to have sex, as if that were to correct my viewpoints.
I'm pretty sure they just do it to get a rise out of you. It is what most people do on this website.

I have never seen someone tell a pop culture drone to have sex.

Perhaps whomever is saying already assumes that they do. It would be a moot point and likely wouldn't get the same reaction.

>that smug when i probably have the highest bodycount on Yea Forums
feels good man.

>highest bodycount on Yea Forums
Which weapon do you use? Knife or do you strangle them? What do you do with the bodies after you count them?

Exactly. They assume a pop culture drone has had sex, yet they don't do that for me? From where does this discrimination come from?
The fact that, at the very least, when it comes ot me, it reflects reality, it tells that there may be something to it.

>Which weapon do you use?
pussy

>considering each one

Based Pessoaite logic.
Everything in its right place.
There not all to blame man. Just the ones who breed fear into the species. Don't be too salty about the past. Your out of their trap, how do you feel about coming back to warn the trogladites?
Its not sex itself. Its just being addicted to it. People crave erroneously crave the validation of little o others while what they really want is validation from the big Other- which they have constantly if only they could see it. Thats what remaining alive is. I'm personally what I refer to as a Silenite [follower of Silenus] so sucide for me is not needing any validation at all. Think of Roy from blade runner on the slave morality
>Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? Thats what it is.. to be a slave.

A parting gift for the thread:
youtu.be/Q0GPD6FHnOU

Attached: ein (1).jpg (1028x1337, 399K)

You use your pussy as a weapon to kill them?

>Pessoaite
what is this?
>Its not sex itself.
perhaps but I will not gamble with myself, like I said. Either way I have much to lose and nothing to gain if it turns out that sex indeed will alter my views towards this world.

Why should we think that we need to experience everything everyone else experiences to write good literature?

Maybe sex would cure your schizophrenia, probably not though.

How can you write about life without having stabbed a man to death?

Attached: ElliotRodger-580.jpg (580x376, 102K)

just hold out for those wiz powers fren

If you banged them it probably wouldn't have been that great. Sure you would have a few more notches on the old belt, but this way you can sort of romanticize what might have been

Same on all counts.

Why? Is herpes some kind of trophy?

When I was 16 a girl gave me a note in class that said she liked me and it completely went over my head and I didn't understand it. I realized it 6 years later when I smoked weed one day.

I ask myself this question everyday

Attached: thumb_wojak-mask-mungfali-53591301.png (300x235, 32K)

just two more years user

His name?
Friedrich Nietszche

Herpes is nothing nbd

Holy fucking based

where we going? back to your place?

I don't?

that sucks but hold on user

KEK

I had the exact same experience a while ago. Men are revolting.

This poster is a jewish psyop or a nick fuentes acolyte.