What is the biggest book you own Yea Forums?

What is the biggest book you own Yea Forums?

Attached: 1568837369429.jpg (3024x4032, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8-qUKoUk8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anybody have the true-to-life Red Book? That's a fucking tome if I've ever heard of one.

My diary desu

Based user. Lone Wolf & Cub is legit. Where did you get the gallery edition and any picture from within? Always makes you realize what barbarians edo period Japan really was.

a phonebook

It isn't mine.
There's a good video here though
youtube.com/watch?v=J8-qUKoUk8I

my monet art book.

probably some big thicc dictionary, or pic related.

Attached: 51Pja39v9OL._SX349_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (351x499, 28K)

desu being and nothingness is a big boi. Also th decline of the west or infinite jest

she's a big 'un

Attached: burton.jpg (313x499, 26K)

100 US dollars? damn.

Some luxury edition of Decameron. It weights like 3 pounds, and is 6.5/9 inches in size.

I still haven't gotten around to reading it. I got it because I thought it would be about the plague, but then someone told it's just soap opera circlejerk, so I lost interest.

If you count a book of artwork prints as a book I have one thats four by five feet

i got the first samurai executioner omnibus and that is a thick ass book. my largest is a museum exhibition critical collection called The Golden Age of Chinese Archaeology.

also a Norton Complete Shakespeare Leatherbound

I know a rich guy that owns a copy. He uses it as a hip decorationg.

I have the Annotated Sherlock Holmes, the good one edited by Baring-Gould.

Attached: KIMG0707.jpg (1920x2560, 457K)

what's that? the red book of westmarch from lord of the rings, or some Mao shit?

Mine's probably my Strong's concordance or interlinear Bible

I don't own any physical books, I have a complete archive of libgen on my computer synced to my ebook readers.It's 2020 come on.

How do you go through elementary school without knowig what Decameron is about?

It's Jung

man i had like 3/4ths of that series but chugged em when i moved. actually would like to own them again but somehow the nice editions are still expensive/same price as 15years ago and i hate this small format but thick omnibus format

Anna Karenina

Bottom's Dream

Longest: probably Gibbon, but it's in 3 volumes.
Physically largest is probably some coffee table book, idk which I have a few.