The University of Chicago admitted 71 percent of its applicants as recently as 1995...

>The University of Chicago admitted 71 percent of its applicants as recently as 1995. In 2019 it admitted less than 6 percent.

Is Leo Strauss to blame for this?

Attached: 9634ls-1.jpg (1400x933, 206K)

No, in fact fucking normies are to blame for this. The admission rate was so high because applicants were more self-selecting and thus if somebody knew what U Chicago was about and still wanted to go, they let them in.

Then brand and prestige started to outweigh and overwhelm the culture of the academy and the extremely weird (who still dominate, but are somehow less present). Now it's chinks fucking EVERYWHERE and the University has a cucked relationship with China where China pawns off their pseuds onto us. Now the university is getting MUCH more CS and engineering focused when, in the 90s as you mentioned, these areas were a twinkle in the eye of the school.

I got into UChicago six years ago but my parents said no because of the cost

Hard agree. You even got dubs.

schoalrship?

A small one, which I was pleased about, but not enough when compared to what I got from other schools

Selectivity is the only thing that keeps the off-Ivys attractive. If UChic still admitted so freely as it once did, none of the monied or talented students would want to attend.

University of Chicago?
Nowadays it's more like University of Chink Congo

>Alpha Kappa Delta Phi Sorority at the University of Chicago

Attached: 2017photoshoot.jpg (2047x1112, 639K)

For me it's 1 and 4

What rice farming village did those ugly hoes come from?

>That lips-biting 12th girl
It would seem the photographer is a white Chad

>tfw got into Imperial college 5 years ago, but opted for Germany for the same reason

Yuropoor here, was thinking of taking the student at large route at UChicago. Any UChicago anons here, who can advise?

Why did Chicago change to become "another Harvard clone"?
I admired their old ways.

Say what you will, but I'll take an authentic oriental over the vat-grown kind any day.

>tfw aspiring Econ student and Chicago keeps sending me shit through the mail
Should I go?
I don’t live anywhere near there.

You crazy if you think a good traditional oriental girl isn't better than her urbanite counterpart.

Bump

Bump again

hi bumper you go to doc?