Schopenhauer's natal chart

>Schopenhauer's natal chart

Attached: EEiNkspUUAAz2fB.png (673x992, 79K)

Attached: EEiNkspU0AEtkJx.png (1200x811, 903K)

I seriously fuckin doubt anyone knows exactly what time Schopenhauer was born. Actual student of astrology here. If you give me the sidereal chart for an author whose time of birth is confirmed I'd be happy to have a look at it and see if it matches up with that author as a person

Also: please use a vedic style chart. I can't read those wonky western circular charts

>Pisces Sun
>Virgo Moon

I can't quite tell if his rising/ascendant sign is Cancer or not but if it is, then these three signs make for a good synopsis of how Schopenhauer really is, I might be wrong tho t. amateur astrologer

Virgo moon doesn't fit him imo. That would be very practical, detail oriented mentation. He was much more big sweeping aphoristic observations.

is it possible to dox someone using a natal chart?

Well, let's say you have their natal chart. Firstly, you would have to know that the birth time is accurate. Secondly you would have to know their birth time irl so you could connect the two. Thirdly you would have to know enough about them as a person irl that you could identify them based on the description that their chart provides.

doesn't the chart give you their birthday and location anyway

i'm gonna go to /x/ and fuk some shit up

Yes, but if I see a chart with X time on it and it was posted anonymously, how will I know that chart belongs to Y person irl if I don't know his birthtime. How will I draw the connection? You could try based purely on the qualities described in the chart, but a lot of people have similar qualities and there are different ways to produce the same characters in astrology, and you would have to have a hell of a crack astrologer to be able to dox someone purely by chart details without matching birth time

>Actual student of astrology here.

Why do you guys use 12 signs, when there is 13 signs in the ecliptic?

Astrology is not an empirical science in the sense that it was arrived at through experimentation. It's a symbolic "traditional science". That isn't the only discrepancy with observed facts of the sky. For example, in astrology all the signs are 30 degrees in their size even though in the sky they vary with some signs being very large and others very small. So to answer your question, the answer is that that's just how astrology is done.

What is this communist gobbledygook?

Then why would the exact birth time be important?

That's just Schoppy the author, we don't really know him as a person.

It's pretty arbitrary to set those two apart
Because all the calculations are based on birth time, that's the only way to know the ascendant which determines the whole chart's meaning

>It's pretty arbitrary to set those two apart
it isn't though

In the context of astrology it is. A lot of the houses deal with things related to public personality, career, philosophy etc. It's not all intimate personal stuff.

It primarily determines about where the ascendant/rising is, which basically changes about every 2 hours in a day, iirc. It basically tells you about the person's copes and health, more like one's persona compared to their sun sign, iirc. I am really, really rusty on my astrology, so don't take anything I say as the facts.

It tells you a lot more than that, because if your ascendant changes then all your planetary house positions change. You get a totally different person and life path.

Why are the houses spaced unevenly like that?

>Implying it's not 100% true

This. Take your woo woo BS to the official woo woo BS board, OP.

Like always, the sidereal chart is much more fitting.

>Mercury Sun Saturn conjunct in house X
What a fucking Chad

The closer you get to the poles the more uneven they get.

Ohh. I thought it was a different system or something