Now that the dust has settled, what did I think of Lit Quarterly?

Now that the dust has settled, what did I think of Lit Quarterly?

Attached: lit_quarterly_volume_1.jpg (1080x2030, 446K)

*cough* *cough* nope, still plenty of dust *wheeze*

Anyone do a "tribute" yet haha?

I didn't see these threads when they were being posted,so could someone explain what this is?
As far as I can gather these are the ramblings of Yea Forums anons ?

Some canuck inherited a bunch of money and set aside part of it to publish a small magazine. He paid contributors a nice sum for what they gave him and sent out all 75 copies away for free (Or he might've charged a break-even price for people who didn't write for him? Can't remember).
It's entirely disconnected from Yea Forums, as far as any respectable person knows this is a completely tame (if very small) independent writing mag. One of the short stories is about a guy who posts on Yea Forums but it also uses him as the stereotypical depressed fatass, so you wouldn't really know from that where it all comes from.
This is the first page

Attached: 1.jpg (1021x1920, 156K)

>Yea Forums
>writers aren't all anonymous
Cringe.

I assumed all of them were pseudonyms
Mine was

i hope no one used their real name

>F. Good

I see.Hard to believe it took this long for something like this to happen on Yea Forums.
Is there a PDF by any chance?Would like to give this a read.

From the guy's posts in other threads, he's currently traveling and is thinking about setting one up when he gets back

I'm publishing the poetry, fiction, and non-fiction of Yea Forums anons. I had a lot of fun doing the first edition and consider it a success. Reading and editing the works (and submitting my own writing) was extremely enjoyable. Currently accepting submissions for winter edition now until end of October. [email protected].
I didn't actually inherit anything, but I had plans to go back to school. My work granted me a sabbatical. I saved up tuition. Unfortunately, I wasn't accepted at the university I applied to, but I took the sabbatical anyway and used the tuition money to compile the journal over the summer. Unfortunately, I won't be able to pay contributors as well this time (it'll still be something), but everything should be okay for at least a few more editions.
email [email protected]. I'll send you a PDF.
NO! DELET THIS NOW!

I. M. Cooming

I.M. Cooming-AAAAAAargh

How are people enjoying the content?

Favorite story?

N. Word

>this long
To be fair when Yea Forums was very new quite a few anons collaborated and a Yea Forums magazine was made at least 2-3 times.
I still got one issue on a hard drive somewhere.
All digital though. In that regard the OP magazine is quite a refreshing new thing.
I can't quite make a statement on the content since I haven't read the new one yet, but from what I've seen the quality is remarkably higher.

I have a pdf. Truthfully I didn't find anything in it above the caliber of your usual college lit journal, but much more lovable. By this I mean I didn't like anything I read but I could tell that many of the contributors are cool people. A lot of them are going to be good some day.

Congratulations to all who were published! How does it feel?

>still haven't got mine yet

Attached: 1508627143526.jpg (1824x1368, 425K)

Mine only showed up like two days ago
I blame Canada

i'm in massachusetts, anyone near me got one yet?

T. F. W. Nogfrynd

tfw want to send my shit to you but also terrified of some nameless horror that will come of namefagging anything connected to the chan.

i might get drunk and go through with it.

My copy just showed up today !

this is a comfy response

Use a pseudonym. Most contributors did. Also, there is no official affiliation with this site.

What kind of submissions are you looking for mostly? Is there an aesthetic that you’re trying to create?

Anything that's written seriously. I'm disinclined towards genre fiction. But other than that, I'm open to whatever, including satire or humour. All I'm trying to do is encourage up-and-coming writing to improve their discipline in the craft (that includes me).

Anyone going to post the PDF?

Attached: C8B7260C-59CF-451B-9092-7200C1B500BC.png (916x788, 531K)

he'll email it to you if you email a request to [email protected].