Is it Yea Forums?

Attached: D2F3520F-8537-47B7-8EB1-6B01F2342E11.jpg (665x1000, 132K)

it's a textbook or essay about an alternative-psychology science

Scientology is bizarro-theology, bizarro-philosophy, and bizarro-psychology. It consists of the Yea Forumsest of things except remixed all wrong.

I'm the most Yea Forums person ever because I made myself into theory-fiction. True story.

Interesting take.

always wondered what went on during the whore of babylon ritual he did with Jack Parsons pre-scientology. did he realize that he was tricked by a dead man named Crowley and decide to apply this tactic to make money? most things indicate the ritual was a failure, they did it wrong or hubbard intervened -- did they fuck up the world and hubbard just wanted to make money to fix it?
lot of real schizo shit

Why Scientology is such a meme in the USA?
Are they that problematic?
t.huemonkey

They're just... so American you know. Other people can get tangled into fuvking nutso cults, but Americans just have this charming way of falling into them completelly but still ironically. Like they remain good Protestants below all that but will play their part in the recital to the bitter end. Perhaps It's the absurd amount of media they digest. Every American's life (in his mind) is an episode of Dallas allready; might as well add some sci-fi religion to the mix it makes for a better story.
A society completely under the power of the unreal.

I've got friends in it. Read a few of the books and taken multiple courses. Most of its impossible to understand.. The most interesting thing found so far is the immortality graph.

Redpill us please

This is pretty interesting.
Maybe is the fact that they indeed are, for better or for worse, the cultural centre of the modern world that confuse them this much. Living in such bizarro place must be really stressing, speaking in sensorial terms, very different of my semi-rural 4-digit town life in rural Brazil.

The US as it exists now is basically a giant social experiment. Most people here do not realize this and are entirely caught up in it's artificially manufactured trends and culture that are a product of deliberate social engineering from psychological think tanks. Their identities become dependent on what digital media and physical products they consume. It is a very strange place indeed and is likely actually the petri dish for what the elites hope to accomplish on a global scale eventually.

>journalists and homosexuals are the lowest form of life
Yeah, that's gonna get a "based" from me.

Bought a used copy on Amazon a few years back for one penny plus the $3.99 shipping.

Read it. First part is a reasonable self-help psychology that focuses on shit that happened when you were young and how it affects you as an adult. The rest is a training manual for the method. That's the crazy part.

Here's the kicker.
Must have been a Scientology Church in Portland, OR, because the book was in the original plastic wrapping and I started getting and still receive a hand written letter asking me if I have questions about the Church. Freaks my wife out everything the letter arrives.

Attached: mother_goose7.jpg (350x374, 25K)

Join them, user. Fulfill your destiny.

You mean I might be the Hubbard?

That's weird because I'm a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich. How am I posting? Fucking beats me, I'm a fucking ice cream sandwich, for Chissakes.

Attached: icecreamsanwich.jpg (235x214, 5K)

the atf didn't go full waco on them before they started to infiltrated the government

if read cynically

Something similar happened to my mother decades ago, when Scientology was not yet known as a cult outside of the US.
She bought one book out of curiosity, dropped it at the first page (she said it was so stupid she couldn't stand it) and forgot it. Weeks after she started regularly receiving letter from the closest Scientology Church. She never responded, but the third letter was only one line long:
"Why, exactly, did you buy our book?"

She was so creeped out by the tone and the strangeness of it she instantly threw the letter away. So that's the extent of my mother's interaction with the Church of Scientology. Thanks for listening to that silly story.

>sexal comments about interacting with my mother incoming

Same user of >13842171
You said some interesting things there with a interesting take.
I do see lots of people, from different "cultures" (I don' if they count as different as we are passing by a process of homogenisation based in the USA model), with this kind of behavior.
For example, I see people that I know irl who likes Marvel movies and videogames buying loads of merchandise, trying to demonstrate at the maximum what they "are". Or I read anons that are anime fans (mostly USAnons) ranting about their media of obsession "going mainstream" and "normalfags don't comprehending how to consume anime as I, a anime fan, do!".
This climate of impulse and struggle create a bizarre place characterised by anxiety, and that's highly toxic for all parties involved, I think.

It's literally a social experiment to test the gullibility of the retarded. I'm all for it.