Does my book have to have two names to be a philosophical masterpiece?

>Process and Reality
>Being and Time
>Difference and Repetition

Why does it have to be Being and Time? Why can it not be Being, Time and Love?

Attached: Pepe wondering.png (200x155, 9K)

no. you need to define the next trend in names. if another author uses your name schema, then you know you've made it.

You just got trips so I think that's a sign you should break the mold and write a book with three names

>brawns, romance, and love
Thoughts?

Does this mean I'm a genius? I'm sure Hegel also got trips, or did he get quads?

writers uncertainty

>Anarchy, State, and Utopia
>Image, Music, and Text

you also forgot a larger trend, the X of Y
>History of Sexuality
>Phenomenology of Spirit
>Poetics of Space
>Order of Things
>Myth of Sisyphus
>Dialectic of Enlightenment

>you also forgot a larger trend, the X of Y
these are still two names. Something is just being denoted.

Finally a place I can post these two useless observations

As someone who studies philosophy and who has worked in a library I feel so bad for every fucker who tried to be part of the Twentieth-Century Trope of "Something and Something"--style Titles Gang but ended up a complete nobody. Even the lower rungs of the "somebodies" of the twentieth century at least had a handful of readers to justify their pretentious titles, like Gabriel Marcel (who?) with his Being and Having, or his Presence and Immortality. Marcel is a literally who but at least he has a goddamn Wikipedia page. But if you go through the library stacks for long enough you will find dozens of books with titles with this format, all the PhD theses or mediocre unread late-career books of total fucking nobodies who who taught at state schools, and were never anything more than derivative emanations of totally dead zeitgeists.

The other observation is how many people try to ape famous book titles. Go search "Varieties of ... Experience," or just "Varieties of," in your university library catalog and count the billions of who gives a shit books using the title structure of James' original Varieties of Religious Experience. "... and its Discontents" is another obvious one. "The Dialectic of..." is another one. I hate these fucking people.

I just searched and found this:
>Time and Timelessness, or, The varieties of Temporal Experience: A Psychoanalytic Inquiry
>by Hartocollis, Peter
>1983

Fuck you Peter.

Hegel never even got dubs lmao, you will absolutely surpass him.

Does this mean I will be famous with three names instead of two?

AWWWWW!

Attached: succeeded tard pepe.png (1027x731, 28K)

Publish or perish has filled the world with useless junk which neither the author wanted to write nor the audience wanted to read.

Dibs on Varieties of the Dialectic of Discontent

but of Discontent of what?

Of experience maybe?

Simulacra and Simulation, too.

this guy titles

Feed and Seed

based
You should buck the trend by using three names, e.g. "X and Y and Z"

not
>Seed and Feed