Attached: kacz_027.jpg (287x425, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/unabomber-wants-his-stuff-back
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did he read suggondis?

Who's suggondis?

yes, but he doesn't talk about it.

Exactly

Attached: 6CB17320-E935-4E2F-B6C9-142F4BA9F881.jpg (640x823, 56K)

Attached: 2D2D09ED-A1A7-4405-BFE1-7516B6884177.jpg (640x823, 56K)

Need moar.

Attached: 551EAD9D-6034-443A-AA2B-97EA7EB91742.jpg (640x823, 55K)

Kay.

Yeah, I don’t see it

Attached: 5E71AAB9-BF5E-43A4-AEAB-A9CB5AB6901C.jpg (640x823, 47K)

Attached: 5EAD4345-1397-4BEB-ADF6-9CCCD113E911.jpg (640x823, 51K)

That's a lot of books

Attached: 3AA2DD79-976A-4044-B1C6-B46CCD480578.jpg (640x823, 42K)

Lol even more, I've never seen this list before

I’d like to know the timeframe of when he read them. And a further list. Like looking at his stacks.

Got it from a Ted thread a but ago.

Attached: 4647A827-7AA1-4CD5-BE85-48816EB3DF1F.jpg (640x823, 40K)

Fight Club is an example of men who have been inhibited from fulfilling the power process by technological society. Gradually realizing the lack of autonomy in their own lives and their subservience to corporate standards of acceptable social behavior they sought to engage in the surrogate activity of fight club. Fight club was able to quell the deep seated longing for freedom within these men for a short while, but as time went on many realized that fight club was only a simulacrum of true autonomy. It was at that point that an inner circle within fight club was formed in which these few enlightened members decided to take a grasp at actual autonomy by leading an assault on technological society itself.

This is an interesting look into his mind and interests. Thanks for posting this.

hardly

do not post in my thread again, faggot

O rly?

What exactly is this? Books found in his shack? Books he requested in prison?

you'd be amazed how much you can get done when you don't have a smartphone

depends on if the warden allowed it or not at the supermax library. it might be disallowed for something as simple as having "fight" in the title

Did he?

Attached: 34283.jpg (401x400, 46K)

something about that fag makes you want to punch him in the face. i think it all those sloppy ass sweatshirts combined with the curly hair

Are you Kevin Tucker?

The later, I believe.

Get your own planet.

4U

*ladder

sugg on dis dick

>The later, I believe.
Why would he be checking out so many books on edible plants and wildlife knowing he’s spending the rest of his days in a cell? Why would a jail library even have those books?

It’s from an evidence list inventory of his shack, many of those books are mentioned in his biography. Even if you didn’t know that you have to be pretty stupid to assume it’s from “The later [sic], I believe.”

Asimov Bible guide is good

Based

>Last of the Mohicans

based and forest pilled

Attached: magua.jpg (284x450, 20K)

neat stuff

*latter. I know.

Good point.

Again. Why does Yea Forums never talk about this book?
I read Twains critique of it, but Yea Forums isn’t fond of Twain either

>AUGUST 7--Convicted Unabomber Ted Kaczynski has filed a lawsuit seeking the return of items seized from his Montana shack, claiming that the material is a boon for "serious researchers" and would "help to reveal the true facts" of his criminal case, The Smoking Gun has learned.

>He also included an eight-page list of books, scholarly papers, and maps that he wants back. Among the 257 books Kaczynski seeks are "Of Mice and Men," "Count Your Calories," "Harmless People," and "Mushroom Hunters Field Guide." He also wants the papers "On Being Sane in Insane Places" and "Studies of Stressful Interpersonal Disputations."
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/unabomber-wants-his-stuff-back

reminder that this swine was trashing kaczynski 3 months ago until I told her it was actually about anarchism. this pos doesn't read anything and if it does it doesnt matter it cant comprehend it. why do people not hide tripfags? pathetic

By trashing do you mean disapproving of murder?
I still disapprove. Last I ever thought about the guy I was moderate conservative and bought the line that he was just crazy. Fuck your super sekret klub

thanks a lot !!!

>butterfly is a terrible poste-
Apologize.

trashing kaczynski? that's a bingo from me

>"There is no reason why the government should be allowed to shilly-shally indefinitely," Kaczynski, 61, argued
What the fuck did he mean by this?
Also kind of a neat thread, thanks.

>femanon detected

Attached: D01BD39F-A658-473F-84A7-4A981927BA2D.jpg (599x495, 72K)