Suggest me better Yea Forumserature on how to seduce pls

Suggest me better Yea Forumserature on how to seduce pls

Attached: DF54C535-BB72-4465-B8AA-0C569F27AD57.jpg (1070x1497, 137K)

my diary desu

so what advice does he give in that book? is it a how-to-boomer guide of the erotic arts like his 48 laws is a how-to-boomer guide for social climbing

1. wash your penis
2. wear deodorant
3. look her in the eyes
4. listen to what she's saying but don't act like you're paying attention
5. wash your penis

Just be yourself man

Nabokov's Lolita, but concentrate rather on Quilty and T.Schiller, and not at all on Hum

If you actually pursue this to its logical conclusion, it's quite profound. In order to be yourself, you have know what it is you are. But having looked into yourself, your memories, your experiences, your actions, you see that there is no solid thing, only an amalgam of sensory input and its analysis. There is a process. It cannot be directly controlled and, in a certain sense, it is seamless with a much larger process which feeds back into self and propagates without beginning or end. Having seen this, one realizes that past and future are tightly yoked, in fact that there is no difference between them really, neither truly exist. Finally one understands, to be oneself, requires nothing at all, no motion, one is oneself always and forever, without beginning or end--and one experiences great relief at such a realization.

Then seduction, like all things, becomes a game without motion.

sounds like someone has been reading too much woowoo eastern self help bullshit

The Art of the Feel

“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”

Seems easy enough, just get a good fortune user.

i don’t think you get that quote. “in want of” is the old english way of saying “lacking”. the quote is saying if you have a great fortune you must be lacking a wife because if you had one she would have spent all your money

Actually I think it's supposed to be a double entendre, using both senses of "in want of". The good fortune has double meaning too, as both riches and actually being fortunate/lucky.

that’s confusing. could you possibly organize that into a punnett square for me?

If you want a secret hack from someone who actually did spend time in his youth reading this kind of things Deborah Tannen's work on sociolinguistic differences between men and women got me laid more than most PUA stuff.

Attached: 1548246415730.png (230x328, 11K)

Pay the whore her wage, instead of sleazing it with Gypsy word salad and cheap posturing. The pickup "art" is the way of a cheap man to get sex with a whore yet evade paying for it.
If you get to become a conman, at least steal money you can pay for sex with and more, not just sex.

Based.
Secret of hygien

Based
Reddit

Same

this guy gets it

This Robert Greene guy seems to think of himself as a master manipulator doesn’t he?

This, unironically

Attached: andeas_book.jpg (320x500, 33K)

Based
and extremely redpilled

Alright, which work of her should I pick to get laid?

What a shameless cover for a book.

I've read scientific articles from her website and libgen but if you want to have a book "You just don't understand" seem to apply the best.

Well he has successfully manipulated at least hundreds of thousands of people into buying his crap books

Ok, thanks user. Pussy here I come

There are no cheatcodes to unlocking pussy. Any "game" you have should be instinctual. You can train in martial arts until it becomes instinctual, but it takes a long time, and that should tell you something about these poon instruction manuals: none of them tell you that you will need 5 years of training, putting these ideas into practice.

At such a slow rate, it's better to attempt trial and error, testing how much game you already have.

Then, of course, there's the fact that game is almost entirely irrelevant. Looks are the most important. Unless you can become a cult leader like John de Ruiter, persuasion is unlikely to get an ugly you laid. Spending your time looksmaxing will prove more fruitful than reading glorified self-help books written by con men. At the very least, you'll get some exercise, which will make you feel more confident.

>There are no cheatcodes to unlocking pussy.
Yes there are. Tren-E, or even just popping anadrol like candy in your bedroom and playing vidya all day.

The bad part is that even if you get /fit/, it won't stop you from being autistic, all you find out is that pussy is massively overrated compared to things such as money, or having friends you can rely on. Incels are like the irish during famine. They all crave potato, but in the end, it's just a fucking potato and there's far more to nutrition than just that and you don't really even need it if you can get calories elsewhere.

Just bought Kamasutra? How's it?
Thank you for the tip, gotta read that.
Words of wisdom.

>cease fruitive action arjuna

I think "book of pook" is the best book on seduction. It doesn't teach bullshit pick up tactics, instead it focuses on self worth and self improvement.

This is exactly what makes it bullshit. It's pure ideology. It's actually the "self improvement" episode of PUA community the most bullshit. You're just a young guy wanting to fuck some girls, there's no philosophy needed to it. The mystery method and other stuff like this was tacky and true only by accident but it didn't indoctrinate you. The premise was real. Girls want to have sex for fun too, I'm sorry if your childhood is over by acknowledging this.

Attached: 1443035909090.jpg (255x217, 26K)

>Just bought Kamasutra? How's it?
You fucked up, I did the same some time ago. It's centuries old, revered wisdom, there must be at least something valuable and worthwile in it, right? Wrong. It's utter shit. It's so atrocious it made me racist towards Indians. If they preserved and respected this text for such a long time, their culture must be a cesspool of subhuman degeneracy.

Person x seduces Person y = sexytime

Normies are the worst
Absolute ZERO understanding o what it means to be a human being, to know what real intimacy looks like. It’s crazy but it’s true. Met so many people who really did “settle down”, like ‘I was the age and wanted to be a mom/dad’. Couples who have kids and barely now or talk to each other. I hope all of you come to the day where you meet that one person who is fucking a lot, and realize that they are a hole where intimacy used to be or never was, a hole nevertheless. Intimacy is everything, and if you think you can just seduce a person into being intimate with you, you have ZERO understanding of what a human or real intimacy is. I feel sorry for you. Life is measured in the time we spent loving. I wish all of you can know what heaven it is to really become intimate with yourself, with another, with the world. You will never understand literature otherwise.

So... you're 30?

I’m 300

Attached: 1565569435570.jpg (960x1200, 189K)

I can see that.