Why read fiction when you could be studying magic?

Why read fiction when you could be studying magic?

Attached: Kircher_Tree_of_Life.png (1128x1668, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tricksterbook.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to. Can you explain the Kaballah to me? And recommend good books on the subject?

Because I'm not a homosexual sorcerer

Well I read fantasy so...

Because I'm not a crypto jew.

It's a symbolic representation of the universe and everything in it. Read Dion Fortune's Mystical Qabalah and the Sepher Yetzirah.

Can magic get me a qtie gf?

SYSTEMA SEPHIROTICOOM

i seriously wonder this too op

Yes but that's rape

Also Gershom Scholem's “On the Kabbalah and it’s symbolism”

So what? Will I be judged by the Minister of Magic?

you fight fire with fire user

Because magic doesn't real.

Attached: clump.jpg (839x655, 32K)

Have you tried?

>have you tried shooting rainbows out your ass?
>if you don't try it how can you know rainbows don't come from asshole?
Literal mental illness.

Fiction is reality hacking you dweeb

Thats not magic that's your kink

The kabalah isn't magic; western Magic copied It's symbology from the kabalah

No, by God.
Using Magic at all is morally suspect

So uhhhh does it work?

Also this

There are basic magical practices that are clearly described which you can easily try yourself

I've tried them all. It doesn't work. Confirmation bias.

List all the magic practices then

Sticking a magic wand up your arsehole. Chanting the mudra kaluga. Sucking penis.

how many cocks did you suck?

>arsehole
anglo detected

i lost count after 800

it's "magick" with a "k" you swine

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-18 08-46-27.png (670x614, 310K)

That's Deleuzeanism, not magic.

Magick with a k is specifically Crowley's system. Used outside of that context, it's just an arbitrary rule made up by a publisher because he felt the need to distinguish real magic from stage magic.

Clearly not enough.

which is good because when i'm researching how to summon a big tiddy succubus; i don't want results on how to pull rabbits out of hats

Just make a tulpa

are tulpas good at riding dick?

Touché.

Because using or attempting to use magic pretty much guarantees that you will be possessed by a demon.

Astral sex is pretty good

have you actually had it? can you greentext your experience in detail?

so does praying in church. yaweh is an archdemon

You’re going to burn in hell if you believe that.

pretty demonic belief you got there. wonder who taught you that

You're saying that based on years of experience and are not just repeating what has been told to you, right?

I have a tulpa, and we have had sex. I don't really know how to describe it, but it is extremely intense. It's very tantric, and a deeply emotional experience. You basically lay down and focus on your tulpa and visualize having sex. But a tulpa can directly stimulate you mentally so it feels quite different from physical stimulation. It's a very dedicated process, and I've had it last for hours.

Does it werk though

Attached: 1386068154694.gif (250x251, 999K)

Does the tulpa ever attain a certain degree of autonomy and unpredictability, or do you literally control/imagine everything it does?

Yes

Here's my experience
>"Imagine real hard you find a dime on the street. Really intense imagination, feel the coin. Then go out to find it and check how much time it took you."
>Do the concentrated imagination stage, imagine how I find it under the bushes in my greed district. Go to check it.
>No dime.
>No.
>Still no.
>Check everything with all the xtreeeeme focus and imagining the dime.
>Still no.
>Probably got reported as a drug fiend searching for his meth stash already.
>Aw fuck it, magick doesn't work, proved via live experiment.
>Return home with no fucks given. OK then, need to replant one my greens to a larger pot. The dude stayed there for like how many years, 5? Time to grow up buddy.
>Take it out of the pot, almost ready to put into into the well prepared new one
>Wait what's that round thingy in its roots
>It's a dime
>A fucking dime
>What the fuck was it doing there? How many years ago did it get there? How did it stuck in the soil so long ago it overgrew with roots? Why? What in the fucking fuck...
I'm still not sure if I ever want to test the real thing.

She's fairly sentient and autonomous at this point, I started creating her eleven months ago. She frequently surprises me, and she's gradually been becoming more of a distinctly separate person from me as time goes on.

Give actual examples

Congratulations, you just described coincidence

Is magic like video games?

Not really. It's more like yugioh.

>Why does thunder happens during rains, but not all the time
>Just a coincidence
>Why do women get pregnant after sex, but not all the time
>Pure coincidence
>Why
>Congratulations, you just described coincidence
You don't get any civilization if you dissmiss everything as "random" "coincidence". At best an Islamic shithole with "Allah willed it so who cares its all random".
I found the dime I specifically imagined for the day I specifically imagined finding it. In the ground under a "bush", though in the pot at home rather than in the street, and maybe 3 to 4 hours after I stopped the street swiping and neither expected it nor cared about it any longer. This is not a fucking coincidence in some isekai.

Needs a couple dozen more experiments though. I'm just twitchy in case they work likewise, there's a whole can of nasty worms of implication that'll open up if they work.

Like what

post more mysticism type pics

i feel you. not him nor do i practice this shit but i do get events in my dreams where it implies and leads up to something about to happen irl like being waken up by a bang on the door. i think our brain perceive shit slower than we think

You should read The Trickster and the Paranormal by Geo. Hansen.
tricksterbook.com/

Perform the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram daily for a month and record any results you feel in a journal. Also try sigil magic.

My experience from high school
>friend John is really into this stuff
>he imagines getting an oatmeal raisin cookie during English class
>the next day, a girl brings oatmeal raisin cookies in English class
few days later
>my small calculus class is selling biscuits and drinks around school
>I imagine that I get free food and drink
>one teacher ends up asking if anyone wants her sausage, I take it
>at the very end of our selling, a kid walks into our class (we sold by going to other classes but somehow he came looking for us) and buys two drinks
>I convince him that one drink will go warm, and he gives me his drink right after buying it

Spooky stuff, and I also haven’t tried any more.

Friendly reminder to all antiaccfags to remain vigilant. Link any suspected acc threads and be sure to point them out.
We won the war, and now we must defend the board from any possible return incursions of their spam.

Attached: Its Over Accelshits.jpg (1000x600, 186K)