“Do you hate people?”

“Do you hate people?”

“I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.”

“I'm tired of this back-slappin' "isn't humanity neat" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes.”

“By four o'clock, I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.”

“I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.”

“I believe that there is an equality to all humanity. We all suck.”

“You always feel like you are the only one in the world, like everyone else is crazy for each other, but it's not true. Generally, people don't like each other very much. And that goes for friends, too.”

“You call me a misanthrope because I avoid society. You err; I love society. Yet in order not to hate people, I must avoid their company.”

“Betrayed and wronged in everything,
I’ll flee this bitter world where vice is king,
And seek some spot unpeopled and apart
Where I’ll be free to have an honest heart.”

“What is Man? A miserable little pile of secrets.”

“Everything else just kept picking and picking, hacking away. And nothing was interesting, nothing. The people were restrictive and careful, all alike. And I've got to live with these fuckers for the rest of my life, I thought.”

“Knowledge subverts love: in proportion as we penetrate our secrets, we come to loathe our kind, precisely because they resemble us.”

Attached: 5345534322.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEUB29yU-pA
youtube.com/watch?v=e9dZQelULDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your quotes or someone else’s?

>mfw I completely relate to this

Attached: 33571E31-36B0-47B7-9DE5-6B7514FD2E98.jpg (500x312, 35K)

I’m such a negative person, and always have been. Was I born that way? I don’t know. I am constantly disgusted by reality, horrified and afraid. I cling desperately to the few things that give me some solace, that make me feel good.

I hate most of humanity. Though I might be very fond of particular individuals, humanity in general fills me with contempt and despair. I hate most of what passes for civilization. I hate the modern world. For one thing there are just too Goddamn many people. I hate the hordes, the crowds in their vast cities, with all their hateful vehicles, their noise and their constant meaningless comings and goings. I hate cars. I hate modern architecture. Every building built after 1955 should be torn down!

I despise modern music. Words cannot express how much it gets on my nerves – the false, pretentious, smug assertiveness of it. I hate business, having to deal with money. Money is one of the most hateful inventions of the human race. I hate the commodity culture, in which everything is bought and sold. No stone is left unturned. I hate the mass media, and how passively people suck up to it.

I hate having to get up in the morning and face another day of this insanity. I hate having to eat, shit, maintain the body – I hate my body. The thought of my internal functions, the organs, digestion, the brain, the nervous system, horrify me.

Nature is horrible. It’s not cute and loveable. It’s kill or be killed. It’s very dangerous out there. The natural world is filled with scary, murderous creatures and forces. I hate the whole way that nature functions. Sex is especially hateful and horrifying, the male penetrating the female, his dick goes into her hole, she’s impregnated, another being grows inside her, and then she must go through a painful ordeal as the new being pushes out of her, only to repeat the whole process in time.

Reproduction – what could be more existentially repulsive?

How I hate the courting ritual. I was always repelled by my own sex drive, which in my youth never left me alone. I was constantly driven by frustrated desires to do bizarre and unacceptable things with and to women. My soul was in constant conflict about it. I never was able to resolve it.

Old age is the only relief.

I hate the way the human psyche works, the way we are traumatized and stupidly imprinted in early childhood and have to spend the rest of our lives trying to overcome these infantile mental fixations. And we never ever fully succeed in this endeavor.

I hate organized religions. I hate governments. It’s all a lot of power games played out by ambition-driven people, and foisted on the weak, the poor, and on children.

Most humans are bullies. Adults pick on children. Older children pick on younger children. Men bully women. The rich bully the poor. People love to dominate.

I hate the way humans worship power – one of the most disgusting of all human traits.

I hate the human tendency towards revenge and vindictiveness. I hate the way humans are constantly trying to trick and deceive one another, to swindle, to cheat, and take unfair advantage of the innocent, the naïve and the ignorant.

I hate the vacuous, false, banal conversation that goes on among people.

Sometimes I feel suffocated; I want to flee from it.

For me, to be human is, for the most part, to hate what I am. When I suddenly realize that I am one of them, I want to scream in horror.

doomer authors

Based incel writers

Superior people seclude themselves for protection, that shows how good society and the average human is

Attached: 1565223446644.jpg (674x505, 118K)

Disagree entirely. This is from a pessimistic, and therefore illogical standpoint. Things simply are. there is no good and bad. Your pessimism is simply you imprinting yourself on the uncaring world around you and its sad. People are an amalgimation of causes and effects so I do not hate them since they, like I, are simply automatons of some level of complexity. Your hate shows your inability to logically analyse and see the effect of causes. I can be annoyed by a person due to their aperant flaws, but I do not hate them since hating them would be like hating a rock. What I do is simply make a theory, and then make a consciously subjective enjoyment of that theory.

>Things simply are.

Attached: images.png (211x239, 6K)

Am I incorrect? can you place objective labels on anything?

>Am I incorrect? can you place objective labels on anything?

Attached: 1537281097242.png (300x488, 173K)

neat. where is this from?

Is it because I popped your inherently illogical and self absorbed pessimist bubble? Do you want to go back to wanking off over how suuuuuper bad everything is, how it is only I who can see how fucked everything is? Sounds like a good young adult novel.

>What is Man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

Attached: 413B23D3-FAF1-47FA-9108-5917ABB8CFAC.png (439x336, 7K)

My Twisted World.

I dont think pessimism necessarily leads to hating everyone

what is this me when i was 16.
but for real someone throw your fists into petersons face

Maybe it's time to talk to a psychiatrist and sort through some of these thoughts before you do something that you would regret.

Translation: I am a failure and I cope with this fact by telling myself everyone else is just as useless and retarded as I am.

Is this Nietzsche's ressentimento showing it's face?

Attached: 1500560549769.png (545x530, 234K)

>Every building built after 1955 should be torn down!
youtube.com/watch?v=aEUB29yU-pA

>tfw love humanity but hate people

>Your pessimism is simply you imprinting yourself on the uncaring world around you and its sad
>"its" instead of "it's"

>they, like I, are simply automatons of some level of complexity
>"automatons" instead of "automata"

>your inability to logically analyse
>splitting an infinitive

>I can be annoyed by a person due to their aperant flaws
>using "due to" adverbially

>What I do is simply make a theory
>using a bare infinitive as subject complement

Attached: tanya oh god.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>Generally, people don't like each other very much. And that goes for friends, too.
Pretty much. The biggest thing I have learned as an adult is how people love to stroke their ego. Keep people talking about themselves and they will give to you their all.

autism

read TBK if you haven't already

The first was bukowski and the second was Bill Hicks. That’s all I recognized

There are nice things and there are bad things. All in all, one should enjoy the good things and change or avoid the bad things. A positive attitude is preferable to a negative attitude. Comparing the material world to an ideal world in your mind is ok, but one should not confuse reality with dreams. Things tend to be bad if we are in a bad state of mind, and tend to be good if we are in a good state of mind. Atleast this much is true, that you can find beauty and goodness anywhere - if you struggle to look for it. I will write a haiku now, to complete my bloomer post.

Little clouds of breath - "I want to hug him once more" - friends at a friend's grave.

Attached: 1565035865058s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

ITT virgins

I read that in Jordan Petersons voice

Humanity doesn't exist

Peak above average midwit opinions.
>people and the world ought to be this and that, but not me, it's my fault I'm miserable
>woe is me myself and IQ

Excellent recommendation. Was about to give it myself before I saw this post.

Attached: the-brothers-karamazov-16[1].jpg (353x560, 55K)

Tfw hated humanity, then I COOMed.

10th is from Castlevania

no its not you fucking retard. its Robert crumb

Crumb bum. But he is a good goy!

Cool it with the edge, shadow mc coldsteel

>tfw that is unironically my name

>“I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am.”
Literal me

Attached: 1560201792651.jpg (640x599, 98K)

I DON'T HAVE FUCKING UNO MOTHERFUCKER

Humanity doesn't exist, because nothing but I exist.

this was written by a mentally deficient cringelord, i can tell.

Egotistical cynicism is cringe and a sign of low IQ. Become a compassionate cynic.

in other words, you're into the abstract concept, the idea of humanity, stripped of all it's real world nuances. I feel the same way. Late at night, my mind opens up, and I can appreciate human society as a beautiful whole. All the chaotic, yet ever so predictable patterns of behaviour, as they struggle in their fight against time itself. During the day, when I'm part of that struggle, it's true nature reveals itself time and time again. There is no beauty, just suffering and boredom. Humanity is only beautiful when viewed from a distance.

human society in a nutshell youtube.com/watch?v=e9dZQelULDk

damn we truly live in a society don't we

fucking CRINGE

yikes responses