Why is there not a single piece of comfy literature set in the American frontier?

Why is there not a single piece of comfy literature set in the American frontier?
I’m not talking about westerns. I’m talking Davy Crockett, Lewis & Clarke, etc.
why did early America not produce any literature of note?

Attached: C8DBCC54-C408-4EB2-BF0F-C92162AABE35.jpg (498x402, 58K)

>why did early America not produce any literature of note?

to gloss over the fact that they were genocidal immigrants??

>le white guilt Native genocide hoax
Not this again

Attached: 5A40C35D-6579-41DE-AF93-7559341449DC.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Not enough people to write it? Harsh living conditions?

indians were demons

Kill yourself my dude. That or we'll do it for you when we overthrow the bourgeoisie

You wish you were 1/100th the man Lenin was, pansy.
Go dilate tranny

We're all here posting on italian owned cp forum friendo. We're all gay here :)

The indians were killing each other too and long before the Europeans got there, your mind is unbelievably cucked.

The last of the Mohicans

Most of those frontiersman were Scotch Irish white trash. Not even the Quakers could tolerate them.

you probably can't even deadlift the bar pussy, what are you gonna do report the bourgeoisie on twitter to death

jf cooper

two wrongs don't make a right

How familiar are you with the Appalachian frontier period?

What's a twitter?

Boomer detected lmao. You're on a board where everyone's wet dream is to be NEET, stay home, and dedicate their life to the written word.

This. Read Empire of the Summer Moon. Fuck Native Americans. They got what they deserved.

>implying

Attached: 20190917_210837.jpg (3264x2448, 2.68M)

Last of the Mohicans

>LOL we totally didn't displace and or kill man, woman and child

Yeah dude, every genocide in human history is a fucking hoax. Good job.

Fuck them

so? why would that need to be glossed over?

>the settlers of Appalachia were genocidal maniacs
Someone hasn't read their Doddridge

>there for 200 years
>built the country
>immigrants

JF Cooper

No, if you'd done any reading on this subject you'll see that up until the Democrats under Jackson most Indiana integrated pretty seemlessly into American society. There were a few exceptions, but if the Iroqouis and the Sioux didn't want ti get wiped out they shouldn't have tried to invade the US.

because Americans don't have a history

Attached: lotm-bridge-biltmore.jpg (881x378, 40K)

Attached: mancorn.jpg (376x499, 23K)

How would not writing period fiction gloss over something, that would accomplish the opposite.

Go roll the dice there posts with reddit.

Thanks their wyclef but that's not the song you're singing you're stating white people are genocidal maniacs when many were pioneers and the Indians and especially South Americans were even worse. Push the anti white bullshit somewhere else. I want to say rent free because you probably still living on the reparated reservation.

What sources can I read on this?

Little House on the Prairie. Seriously. Laura Ingalls Wilder was a great, if primitive, writer. Also, Owen Wister, who wrote The Virginian. They are both authentic voices of their times, which I assume is what OP is looking for.

That was my first thought. Cooper was as famous in his day as Tom Clancy, and with many of the same pros and cons. Mark Twain actually wrote an essay wherein he complained that Cooper's novels were unrealistic and Mary-Sue-ish.

This is more what I would think of as comfy.

Attached: check your privilege.jpg (500x500, 85K)

I know it's set a little later than you want, but blood meridian is pretty much the perfect 'frontier' novel. I've never seen anything more historically detailed.

I never had any idea how based Mark Twain was until I found out he was basically a literary polemicist.
He wrote a ton of essays making fun of famous works of his time.

Last of the Mohicans or Deerslayer?

>we WUZZ gud boys we dindu nothin'

>Wanton rape and pillage is comfy

Yikes.