Is Emma the most beautiful name in the world? I think it is

Is Emma the most beautiful name in the world? I think it is

Attached: DDFA2108-1A1A-4CBC-965A-3C0EA21D9EE6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

It's a nice name, derived from the Hebrew word for mother isn't it?

I like
>Renata

uh oh

I like 'Meiling'.

That seems appropriate for the person I’m thinking about

When I look it up it says that it was originally a short form of the Germanic name that began with the element ermen meaning "whole" or "universal"

no, Mary is

Attached: dd9e45cfa12d7f0e6a38927d6a5c1c49d22cd65d7bb65ff25c91e07e7b3f06c2.png (1024x768, 712K)

Every single time

I like Lydia

Francesca

I like Bobby
and Avalon
Annabel
Aida
Nora
Gwenivere

Attached: 5C8715E1-73E3-4773-91E5-6A50331666EF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Emily is better. Also, .

based

>haha catholics don't worship mary

That would be Serra.

Natalie and Irene do it for me

Attached: rip.png (1592x1050, 3.12M)

Julie is and I miss my fucking ex REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i miss none of my ex's lmao get rekt beta

try ella nigger

i like some indian names. like priya or anushka
indian men have terrible names though. i knew one called prikshit

>When I look it up it says that it was originally a short form of the Germanic name that began with the element ermen meaning "whole" or "universal"
Yeah I was meming earlier (in fairness it sounds a lot like "ima" which is hebrew for "mommy", but I guess that word sounds more or less the same in all languages).

In any case it's a very pretty etymology.

I like Claire a lot. Also Irene is indeed patrician. Sarah sounds very delicate.

Isildur

No, it's not

I agree, they sound Elfin

Celine

I am determined to name my second son Ravidrinath . Every once in a while I’ll hear a name that will stick and when I heard Rabindranath Tagore I was like wow, but then when I heard the b pronounced v I was like OMG

Already mentioned here abd acknowledged there .

Indian names can indeed be very pretty. Even some male ones.

I had a friend who used to say he loved Orhpeus (both the myth and the name) and that he wanted to name his first son Orpheus no matter what.

For some reason Rebecca is for me. It didn't help that the first person I ever knew with that name was one of the most beautiful persons I ever met.

I like the name nigger jim

Rebecca is hebrew for lamb of god

Gabriel
Vincent
Sylvia
Mona

Jeanette

>Orhpeus
Very cool name. Especially when I think of the based Cocteau movie of the same name where the French girl calls him Orphee for short, so fuckin cute