When will this cancer be annihilated, Yea Forums?

When will this cancer be annihilated, Yea Forums?

Attached: 4871F1A3-89DA-496C-BB81-50D1B618A95E.jpg (302x475, 46K)

When the jewish mafia running the publishing industry is ousted.

>combining le ebin swear word title with YA garbage
Impressive

When capitalism crumbles

Nothing more than a trend. Likely related to larger trends like antagonism against values of any kind.

you're referring to the book? never, now that it has been written it'll stay there forever, until all extant copies are utterly burnt. and good luck dealing with the virtual copies without the help of an apocalypse

There is nothing “antagonistic to values” in this trend. On the contrary, it’s totally conformist to the dominant values, an affirmation of them. This is the ethos of out time, at least in America specifically.

The age is vulgar. Surprised they bothered to censor it.

Honestly I am kind of drawn in by the title.

Has anyone here actually read it?

in case you aren't trolling, the censorship is to emphasize the vulgarity, not to veil it.

220 IQ post

I bought it a few weeks ago. It's not great. I don't like the characters and the author uses the powers in a very boring manner. My mom thought the title was hilarious

when you destroy it with a best-seller parody

>I bought it a few weeks ago
Why would you reward this garbage with a purchase? At least pirate it.

When will this sh*t stop?

It should be illegal to use swear words in book titles.
Not because it’s offensive, but because it’s cringe

It’s book cover clickbait

actually it's to meet Amazon's TOS for ads

It took a few years but it finally happened, someone on Yea Forums said something that is not stupid for once

Pls expand

I've always dislike this American/Anglo tendency to use the word 'shit' all the time. Why do they do it?

never. enjoy your torment.

That's more of a German thing

>Like Alias meets X-men

I'm not sure the audience this book is aimed at even knows what Alias was.

what does move shut mean? like close something?

I'm writing a book called "Fucker"

we should criminalize being cringe in general

so does this book help me deal with my constipation?

Welcome to clown world. You can't get off this ride, you're here forever. HONKITY HONK

How do people have this on their shelves, heck, how do booklets tolare this on their screen?

fuck off cringelord

>HOW TO NOT GIVE A F*CK AND GET ON WITH YOUR F*CKING LIFE YOU BOS B*TCH, DON'T TAKE NO SH*T

I believe that is the title to a future best seller. I just did the hard part, now one of you schlubs can write it. You take 20% of the profits, I'll take 80

what is it? new Millenium?

The Fuck Up is pretty good

>The girl who could move sh*t with her mind
You mean nagging her husband until he complies to do her bidding?

>it's actually about feces

I kinda like it. Clear and direct. Now if it were "F*cker" then that would uber cringe

Why do you honestly want this to end?
I like the way things are with books being released for mass appeal that are mediocre at best. I honestly like the feel of being above the average reader and having a large population of dumb readers i can laugh at and flex to. It also makes it more special when you meet with a person who shares the same interest as you.
Let the show go on senpai

Attached: 1500719955371.gif (320x200, 561K)

What, using obscenities in media?

It will end when uptight people stop reacting to it, so authors who just want to shock will actually have to become talented to make a living.

Nah, there will always be another gimmick, and there will always be people riding the new gimmick.