Favourite plays? I'm getting sick of cinema

Favourite plays? I'm getting sick of cinema

Attached: 1566326306206.jpg (1341x601, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rsbl.2009.0342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Female: A comedy, something that gives meaning to life that is universal for all humans

vs

Male: teaching a boring subject that only has uses in very limited situations that can only properly be understood by a small handful of people

You: a contrarian

vs

OP’s image: a normal evaluation of reality

I like Jenna.

For me? It's Hamlet

Attached: t0zuc0pmmel31.jpg (960x579, 62K)

Why do so many women assume men like big boobs?

Based contrarian

I like Jenna.

It's one of those weird things that don't make sense. A lot of guys just like well-formed boobs even if they're not that big, and most would be willing to overlook unattractive boobs if a woman has a nice ass. It's kind of like guys who think women prefer tall men or men with big muscles.

>It's kind of like guys who think women prefer tall men
No... no it isn't

Attached: rotk1703.jpg (960x404, 46K)

I'm tall and fit and women don't like me. My best friend is short and stocky and women love him.

Then you're volcel

Epic :) Women Stupid Man Smart :)

:0)

Attached: one.png (1340x570, 606K)

;0)

Attached: twwo.png (1340x570, 551K)

actual answer. Out of curiosity I started watching musicals and gotta say I kind of enjoy them. In particular starkid’s plays are really entertaining.

she a thottie

Yes but would they ever fuck him.

Chances are plenty consider you dating material but are probably intimidated because you are... ding ding - tall and fit.

Your buddy George Costanza though is someone they feel they can relax around bc wrt looks they have the advantage.

What a fucking denial of reality

Fat people fuck too dude. Al lot of the jews and blacks at my uni of both genders chase the chub. The problem with us in-shape people is our standards, we're always trying to climb and fuck someone thinner and prettier than us.

Yeah, but that is not related to self confidence and bullshit. It is a matter of status.

Man and Superman

But low status people fuck too, think about furries or anime club type people you know. They might wait longer in relationships before getting to it but it happens there too.

My point is more so long as people put in effort, e.g. do their level best at being a decent person, cutting back on booze and dessert, and buying some pants that fit right, they'll be fine in the end. And even if they don't, someone out there will still be willing to fuck them, even if they don't want to fuck that other person back.

Oh and i forgot, a firm handshake goes a long way too

as you like it

Actually that post is pretty meta. You see, when she says that, she is baiting Alfa males into thinking she is kind enough to think that.

>But low status people fuck too, think about furries or anime club type people you know
I'm not gay though.

sometimes women date down because they don't want to have to be a good woman for a good guy

Maybe, who the fuck knows. Basically just try and learn more shit and don't be so uptight.

You're missing out

That too, my point being though that his squat cobbler buddy isn't necessarily ranked over him (or under for that matter).

Literally 1/3 of young men haven't had sex in the last year, what are you talking about?

The stat for young women is comparable. Also contrary to what people on here thing generally, hypergamy has been the de facto principle guiding human sexual activity since humans started having sex. What's happening is not new or unusual in the fucking least.

Attached: image.jpg (1152x860, 73K)

>The stat for young women is comparable.
No it isn't
>Also contrary to what people on here thing generally, hypergamy has been the de facto principle guiding human sexual activity since humans started having sex.
Sure, before civilization. With the advent of civiliazation came enforced monogamy. Especially in the West with Christianity. If you wish to go back to hunter gatherer society then we are just on track. Imagine thinking women can make proper decisions as to which genes deserve to survive

28 vs 18 is honestly not that different.

What is this thread lol
It's a meme you dip

>implying sexual activity is governed by the social contract of marriage
>implying any genes "deserve" to survive

God I hate women

You don't think socially enforced monogamy has had any environmental impact? You don't think culture affects mating trends?
Whether you call it deserve or guide doesn't matter to me. Fixating on that shows me you don't want to engage with the argument itself

You mean you want to fuck her and fold her like a car seat. Stop using like in the incorrect context

i love women. i don't care if she's had one dick in her or ten dicks or no dicks. what kind of cumbrain pervert thinks a woman's only value lies in her pussy? you're just fetishizing purity. is it a good thing if she's been ridden around like the town bicycle? no. but how much fucked up shit have you jacked off to anyway? i know i've fucked off my self to what could be described as "children" on more than a few occasions. am i pure? hell fucking no. i sniffed my sisters pantsu! i'm trying to get better. we live in fucked up times where everything is fucked up and i don't ggive a damn shit anymore about muh hymen. we're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1520988386854.jpg (1278x960, 177K)

Sure it might have guided trends, but the essential impulse is hypergamy. People can combat desires and set up social structures to regulate them but that does only so much. Think about drugs/alchohol/etc.

As far as "lol wymmyn ar dumb", what makes you think men in general have any competence to decide the future genetic course, and why do you think there should be a future genetic course in the way we think? Even if you are an anthropocentrist it would be better to have fewer, more intelligent and capable humans with better management of resources, just from the standpoint of logistics, you don't need to be into deep ecology to realize that.

The point is that women who had fewer relationships tend to have longer marriages, while the more dicks she had the shorter the marriage.

This is true, for both women and men.

This one is perfect. Humans are a pretty based species.

>As far as "lol wymmyn ar dumb", what makes you think men in general have any competence to decide the future genetic course, and why do you think there should be a future genetic course in the way we think?
We’re seeing hypergamy live, and we’ve seen it for decades at this point. IQ is dropping, more female led homes than ever, single parenting. This is what female hypergamy gives us. Female insticts drives them to strong men, tall men and so on, traits that are useless in the modern society but useful when we hunted for food. What is needed and what was realised 5000 years ago is that you need a more rational approach to mating, and not just trust your natural instincts. If you wish to keep civilization then monogamy is a necessity, whatever the cost

this is heathen shit i don't care about anymore. if a person loves God and wants to change their ways an dbe better, thats all that matters anymore. shits too fucked to be autistic about this anymore.

>if a person loves God and wants to change their ways an dbe better, thats all that matters anymore
this is why Islam will beat Christianity lmao

>fucked up times

Isnt every era fucked up. In fact this whole existence is.

I'm taller and fitter than my best friends and he fucks much more than I do. He's got a unconventional sense of humor that takes people off-guard, he's very energetic and confident, and he instinctively know how to react in most social situations.

Basically I'm saying to get laid, the most important factor is being the opposite of an autist.

bullshit. evolution has nothing to do with it, its just horny women being horny and degenerate. rationality has nothing to do with monogamy, monogamy is about morality. don't act like logic was holding our society togerther for the past 1500 years when it was really God. you make me cringe.

exactky. the earth is fucked up, we're all sinners. who among us could be the Judge?

Woah dude now you posted cringe. We are all not sinners.

>51 replies
>2 are on topic
nice

The OG guy you're replying to. I agree a more rational approach is ideal for mating, but even if it were possible to implement, logistically so many other factors would get in the way bc "feelingz" etc, so the prospect really isn't worth thinking about, not with society at it's current state anyway.

Not sure if civilization is worth keeping tbqh, at least not as we know of it with industrial agriculture.

woah bro, thats the real cringe right there. woah, thats cringe. chill.

How do you think they will keep that social order going when the oil runs out and more if this thought system leaks into the women? It may outlast Christianity but it won't last much longer after that.

/thread

no bro, YOU just posted cringe. wow.

Attached: 1533252141126.jpg (409x618, 176K)

what percentage of young men would you say are healthy and well dressed?

This

0% of the men who are in the room that i'm in right now.

Both of those videos are aimed at men

I think that society would benefit immensely if they just realized that not only is this true, it is PREDOMINANTLY true. Not only that, that many people within society have been conditioned this way by the mass media (your favorite TV shows and movies have an agenda etc etc), everyone knows but no one complains.

34.8% of young men (20-39) are obese
in this same age range, 36.5% of women are obese

I personally think watching islam and neofaggotry butt heads is going to be very entertaining

please explain Einstein theory to me

Not my field of interest. I can explain other complex subjects which I have spent years independently studying.

Julius Caesar
R.U.R.
Our Town
Waiting for Godot
Arcadia

The Iceman Cometh
Long Day’s Journey Into Night

Death of a Salesman
All My Sons

A Streetcar Named Desire
The Glass Menagerie
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

The Zoo Story
Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf

Sexual Perversity in Chicago
American Buffalo
Glengarry Glen Ross
Oleanna

True West
Curse of the Starving Class
Buried Child

I just love how empty the "Hope this helps!" at the end sounds. It almost sounds sarcastic or something

Yes that's true. but most men arent fags that take any dicks so that's a moot point

Hamlet
King Lear
Othello
Antony and Cleopatra
Macbeth
Romeo and Juliet
Coriolanus

Richard II
Richard III
King Henry IV parts 1 and 2
King Henry V

The Tempest
Twelfth Night
As You Like It
Measure for Measure
The Merchant of Venice

"Art" by Yasmina Reza.
A guy buys a painting that is completely blank and his friends start questioning if he is retarded.

and what does that tell you?

That would presumably be 1/10th of the young male population more than the females not having sex. You wanna tell me 1 out of 10 is not a meaningful difference?

wish this was better quality

female """comedy"""
>LOL BOOBS
>LOL VAGINA
>LOL PERIODS
>IM DISGUSTING
>HAHA SEX

Time is relative, goodnight

Lady Windermere's Fan is my favorite that I've read, although I've unfortunately never seen it performed yet. It has some of my favorite dialogue in literature.

Much Ado About Nothing is my favorite of Shakespeare's. In my humble and plebeian opinion, his dramas are overrated, but his comedy is timeless.

>general relativity is boring

Attached: 16e.jpg (680x723, 44K)

>Has uses in very limited situations
(((Einstein)))'s theory actually has no practical uses.
What we learned today: females > kikes.

This, we need another Nebuchadnezzar.

Attached: 00cbd2e722f60d273fde858319a22dde.jpg (320x320, 35K)

IQ is dropping on average because lower IQ demographics breed more, but in regards to attraction, appearance is correlated with intelligence and health. If you were to truly allow for complete sexual freedom with civil pretense, ultra hypergamy, then the incel memes would come true and all women would only breed with the cream of the genetic crop, an egalitarian eugenics program. Of course, the real issue here would be the desperate men putting in excruciating amounts of effort to spite their genetic misfortune to no avail against the gifted ones. At that point freedom collapses against the will of the many and ultra hypergamy is ended, unless of course it happens gradually and slowly enough to phase the inferior out with minimal agitation.

Fag

>i know i've fucked off my self to what could be described as "children" on more than a few occasions. am i pure? hell fucking no. i sniffed my sisters pantsu! i'm trying to get better.

Attached: untitled.png (170x227, 64K)

kek

>Men
Preparing for all age already trying to adjust to the childless world created by the global elite
>Women
Supporting a global terror state in his attempt to control all aspects of human life.

Only post in this entire thread with any valid point.
Stop taking the cumpill you instincts directed monkeys

I like The Caretaker by Harold Pinter if I don’t include Shakespeare’s works.

However. The Caretaker>Measure for measure.

only faggots care about how a man looks

the reason this is objectively unfunny and unmemorable compared to OP (if anyone is wondering, having maybe sensed it but not been able to articulate it) is that the OP's comedy hinges on pointing out something "we all know but we don't say," a common joke structure, whereas these posts REBUKE the OP picture without actually pointing beyond themselves to a similar truth

these pics only work at a surface level because they're cherry-picked. the OP pic is also obviously cherry-picked, so what's the difference? the difference is that your brain automatically interprets the cherry-picking and asks, "OK, i know this is cherry-picked and isn't ironclad evidence, but is it ultimately TRUE? is it touching on a truth i really know deep down?" whether you like it or not

so when you view the OP image, some deep part of you goes "heh women are frivolous and venal lol" but when you view these images all your deep unconscious mind hears is the hollow self-satisfied ";0)" of a dumb person missing the mark and not realizing it

>Yes but would they ever fuck him.
Imagine unironically thinking short men don't have sex.
Go outside, incel.

>data analytics for fhe federal government
so women are satan?

>traits that are useless in the modern society but useful when we hunted for food.
Actually, tall men were worse hunters in hunter gatherer societies:
>"Finally, research on another African forager population found that height is negatively correlated with hunting returns (Lee 1979), suggesting that tall height may not be an indicator of productivity in such economies."
royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rsbl.2009.0342
Short men were dominant in hunter gatherer societies, it's due to industrialization that tall men are now favored. Women do not have an "innate" attraction to tall men, despite what many believe.

industrialization doesn't favour tall men, you don't need to be tall to work in a factory. if anything, women are innately attracted to tall men, and hunter gatherer societies had strong influences related to production which gave them privilege over tall men in society

it's obviously dependent on the environment, because human height differs quite a lot between ethnicities. Women's attraction to tall, broad men is so ancient it's practically Cambrian. It's just about large males being able to fight off other males mostly.

for anyone who doesnt want to read this wall of reddit schlock, here's the TLDR
>cherrypicking is funny because Im an incel

Pagliacci.
Not even kidding, I saw it in Verona's arena and it's a beautiful opera, highly suggested

Don't misuse words because you vaguely think they sound similar to what you mean. Use words precisely and intentionally. Before using a word ask yourself, do I really know what this word means?

If you’re looking for something newer than Shakespeare and the Greeks, I really like Eugene O’Neill’s Long Days Journey Into Night and the plays of Sam Shepard

My personal favorite is Edward Albee's "The Zoo Story"

Are you coping, or for real?

Phèdre, Tartuffe, The Cid of Corneille.

both

Titus (1999).

nah bro, most of us aren't pedos, maybe we have a few based hebephiles in here but that's it

enjoy your used up roast beef sandwich tho

The Threepenny Opera
Mother Courage and Her Children
The Caucasian Chalk Circle
Galileo

Woyzeck