Read a woman?

Read a woman?

Ahahaha...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: KbFAFOjJbJ9hpwsq4_fnCPgtlJfN82aPQQTT9HQDKXY.jpg (443x750, 57K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good one OP

OH LORD HE BASED

based

Attached: 1556240768040.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Yea Forums is a bad board because of posters like you

>Yea Forums is a bad board because of posters like you...…....please have sex with me

Attached: 1567712466826.jpg (785x731, 101K)

as a woman I find this demeaning and stupid

As a man I find you demeaning and stupid, checkm8 friendo

dubs of truth. this thread is worthless in all dimensions, regardless of how much of an incel i am

>fuck a woman

Ahaha

Hahahahahahahahahhaa

Attached: c04cef4791f5a643996d85a9c2169640.jpg (640x960, 71K)

yeah well you will never know the awesomesauce that it is to cup a pair of young firm boobs in your hairy hands manfriend

For me it's massive sagging tits

Attached: Ursula_K_Le_Guin.jpg (900x1200, 946K)

True, I only care about what my baby butterfly wants

Is there anything worse than old women who think they know something?

A sneering dick on the internet?

(You)

Nah, at least dicks are hot. Old women have literally nothing to offer the world.

>interpersonal utilitarianism
you're like the bad guy from a comic book

>using "awesomesauce" unironically
You are definitely a woman. Did you know that there is more to life than sex?

Fuck old women they shouldn't be allowed to be teachers.

Now you're trying to make this a one thing. You are being a bitch when you are really a girl. The more you bitch the more you will look like a girl. I know it's hard to look at the girl and think "you're a girl." Do you know who told me that? Yes I do. Do you know how the fuck the hell it is that I can't see that my body is a girl body? Is it just because I hate myself a bit (as so many people do)? Or do you know what I am talking about? YOU ARE A HATER. YOU ARE A BITCH. YOU ARE A DIRTY, BORING ASSHOLE. Hear me out. You see I never did get to be a girl. When I was a boy, I was a bit of a prissy asshole who always felt the need to control everybody around me, especially my sisters.

kthxbye

yeah I said I am a woman and there isn’t more to life than sex, we are animals and we are here to fuck and make babies like all animals doofus

Stop masturbating

Huh, interesting how people can live continent lives then. And we aren't like animals, maybe you are, but we ascended above other animals by using our brains (which sexual indulgence destroys), not our genitals

imagine the smell

ok enjoy your “continent life” h8er while I enjoy my perky boobs ZING

two out of the three authors i'm currently reading are female

And what will you do when you boobs sag and your skin wrinkles? Will you be able to look back on your life with pride that you accomplished something of note and had genuine non-sexualised relationship with other humans? Or will you despair that you wasted your life like an animal? Maybe you lack the self awareness to even do that. I am not hating, only trying to help you. But I know you wont listen, so I wont bother anymore

I am just low effort shitposting. Awesomesauce? You fell for that?

Also the other shitpost is an AI.

Byeeeeee! ^_^

Attached: 1118FC12-0E7B-4F31-A597-1D9C4C68D200.jpg (1125x1264, 500K)

Holy shit, this dude did his homework, that's some high level larping here.

Reading women writers is different from caring about real life women.

Attached: BC105938-2A4A-4129-8EE6-3C97AA1ABA42.jpg (720x694, 55K)

This is really good bait.

Mods pin this please.

don't skip leg day

I realize that this was probably the last TV show being based, now theres only feminist and superheroes shit. Yikes.

Huh

Attached: 14.jpg (610x864, 85K)

>you will never know the awesomesauce that it is to cup a pair of young firm boobs in your hairy hands
Low fucking blow whore

Attached: ahhh.jpg (600x600, 64K)

That just looks grotesque