"Nietzsche and Stirner were right about everything!"

>"Nietzsche and Stirner were right about everything!"
>I agree, and I have now decided to value certain races above others
>"w-wait, n-no--"
>I will also rape who I please, take what I wish, and act always in my own interest
>"y-you can't d-do that--i-it's illegal!"
>I have no care what society and its arbitrary values are. all that matters is if my will is superior to its will
>"b-but you'll go to prison if you try to act like that!"
>no, I will politely put an end to myself before being captured
>"b-but t-then you'll be dead!"
>yes, and? did not Nietzsche reassure us that there is nothing after this life and that the soul is dead before the body? so then I leave after having my fill, enjoying all the pleasures and circumventing any retribution for my actions
Explain how I am in the wrong. Am I the only one who is actually willing to live by the truth of Nietzsche's claims?

Attached: 2018_35_nietzsche_new.jpg (2334x3189, 1.12M)

You’re wrong because you’re too much of a coward to do it, anyway, and discounting social norms and morality doesn’t mean we can just as easily discount our own innate empathy.

Nietzsche and stirners philosophy isn't about being a metalhead retard who goes on a raping and pillaging spree. It's about acting in accordance with your own nature and eschewing any spooks or ideals. If it is in your nature to do those things, do them, but it will be in my nature to stop you.

You don't understand Nietzsche. How the fuck are you imposing your WILL on the world, creating NEW values, when all you do is follow pitiful, slave-ish desires that stem from your animal psychology? Did you see Zarathustra go around raping and pillaging? Or was he not at complete equanimity, with not a care in the world?

>>"Nietzsche and Stirner were right about everything!"

This is where you are wrong.

it will be in my nature to sit back and enjoy the spectacle that ensues

>Explain how I am in the wrong.
you should just skip to the last step where you politely put an end to yourself

Great fictional conversation you are having there.
Is this as far as your mind can carry you when you conjure up these complete retards to argue with?
How do you even manage to get dressed in the morning? or do you have an assigned tardwrangler who does that for you?
In that case I'd think twice before "living Nietzsche's claims". Or at least try to think once.

The cringe is real.

ITT: untermensch throwing hissy fits at the idea of living out a philosophy rather than mentally masturbating over it

>did not Nietzsche reassure us that there is nothing after this life
No, he did not reassure us of that.

Everything that isn't me is arbitrary

>"By my honor, friend," answered Zarathustra, "all that of which you speak does not exist: there is no devil and no hell. Your soul will be dead even before your body: fear nothing further."
Do you people here even read the figures you have opinions on?

Wasn't that a story though? Like not meant to be considered anything besides fiction?

OP, for real. Most people actions and beliefs are not dictated on rationality but for example, their hormones, gut health etc.
You are 100% right, but you will still receive dozens of subhuman incels and cucks SEETHING under your thread because they have unironically a too low level of testosterone and their amygdala is frail and vulnerable.
My suggestion, since you seem smart, is to leave this shithole behind you, focus on improving your life in all aspects, including your looks, discipline, finance and health. If you do that, with your mentality will go very far, and great happiness and pleasure and satisfaction will be found.
I reccomend you a few books
Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard
Bronze Age Mindset by Bronze Age Pervert
Decline of the west by Oswald Spengler.
Also, read books from many cultures, even the ones you consider yourself racist against: many useful things I've learned in muslim texts.

Attached: EEnqcHDXUAAQtPL.jpg (1440x212, 37K)

>disagree with OP and you are a seething cuck
Not really. Op made that completely ridiculous strawman where an Egoist appeals to the institution of state and morality. It is only right to mock him for that complete brainlet-move.
When you engage in argumentative make-believe battles, at least make them somewhat believable.

Incel spotted.

I mean, you’re not wrong necessarily, but that’s probably not the conclusion or outcome Nietzsche would’ve had of his philosophy. You could probably imagine Nietzsche wrote in hopes to up-stir someone of a messiah type in the 20th and 21st century. Picture a modern day Zarathustra, what he would look like and what he would do.

Do what you want faggot but try not to embarrass yourself too much on an intellectual level.

Your nature is of a pathetic weasel, you won't be stopping anyone

Seething and projecting fag

haha

There is no such thing as new values.

Don't do this. Read the bible.

You aren't in the wrong if that's your will.

WORTHWHILE:
you seem to be grasping some of the meaning but not your primary identity: your race or collective self, not your individual self.

>implying hormons and gut health don't result in rational action
>implying rationale is required for purpose
at least you converse sincerely unlike so many others

THE REST OF THE SHIT:

>metalhead
this word stood out and i didn't read the post because it was made be a mental retard

strawman
you are implying that rape and pillage are not valid means in any case, your criticism is dishonest

strawman

literal mental retardation
are you even white? get your own culture.