>age
>favorite female writers
>marital status

Attached: 17CF63B5-FFC9-4446-BBA8-E522E3D794B6.png (500x533, 487K)

Le Guin
Incel

I don’t think I’ve read any female authors
Single but I know 2 middle aged couples who I do stuff with, mainly the husbands like to watch me fuck the wives

Based BVLL

Lol I looked her up and apparently her father is that anthropologist who helped interview the last yahi, or the Native American who had no name because his people’s tradition was that only others could speak your name. What a small world lol.

Mary Cheney
Married to a commune

None exist
Polygamous

Woolf or Sontag I guess, I'm very guilty of not reading female authors (mostly because I'm just trying to make my way through the Canon.)
Been dating a girl for three years, our anniversaries was Friday.

Woolf
single

data mining thread

any thread asking for personal info about you is always fake. the "favorite book" stuff is throwaway, the OP is really after stats like age, marital status, etc. i always post 5-20 fake posts in these threads (based on how quickly i get to them) just to throw off his data, you should do the same if you can. make fake posts, or at least lie with the data OP actually wants, like age.

>23
>LOL
>in an happy relationship with my 2D waifu

Late 50s.
Jas. Tiptree, Jr. and Leguin before her books became shrill, hectoring radfem polemic pieces.
Married 23 years.

So, what does OP do with the data he mines? What is his endgame?

Austen
Married

Mary Shelley
Married

Cannot think of one
Living w/ gf

"he" is an AI

murasaki shikibu
single

You've really never heard of Leguin before now? But you know her dad, what? She wrote a good book based on her father's work called "Always Coming Home". It's a post-post-apocalyptic

>Leguin

Yeah, I think she must have hit menopaus and stopped getting laid or something and she just became unreadable. Her Dad was a Frankfort School agent, worked for Boaz, so that also explains a lot.

greentext?

Otto Weininger.
Kissless virgin.

>69
>your mom
>polygamous

late 30s
camille paglia, mary beard
single never married but bout to be dating a 20yo.

>29
>Sophie Dannenberg but only her column which is amazing
>Got a gf

>69
>Thomas Ligotti
>Homosexual polygamic marriage

>homosexual
>marriage

Attached: apufeelsreallybadmanpopehat.jpg (655x936, 111K)

How do you think she comes?

Dr. Sue Johnson
living with gf

None exist
Single, except for regular hookups

>reading

Word that sounds interesting

Margret Atwood, I've only read Oryx and Crake
I've given up on any kind of meaningful relationships

Attached: 2000-12-29.gif (1200x358, 120K)

>Fuck
>CIA
>Niggers

Flannery O'Conner
Single

>16
>Ayn Rand
>have a gf that i'm going to marry

It’s not really that interesting or funny a story

well how’d you even come to be able to fuck two dudes’ wives in the first place? Are they cucks?

I felt down after I turned 19 because I was still a virgin at university so I tried using a swinging website to meet someone to just have casual sex and not tell them it was my first time, I managed to meet a woman in her thirties, she wasn’t that hot and she was a chav but she was fun in bed, I didn’t end up meeting her again because she was extremely flaky the next time I tried to meet up with her. I happened to get messages from these couples so I thought I’d try it and I had a lot of fun. It felt more relaxed with the couples than single women, we might have a drink or some food and a chat together sometimes before or after sex, I’m basically friends with them. I haven’t bothered trying to meet any more single women on there because it’s too much hassle if you aren’t really hot.
>are they cucks?
>are the guys who like watching another guy fuck their wives cucks?
I’d say so
In case you ask the reason I think they like watching me fuck their wives is because my cock is fairly big, and also I look about 17 still.

>22
>Rowling (only female author i've ever read)
>Volcel

>>have a gf that i'm going to marry
kek. also, moooooods!!!!!

Alice de Chambrier
Betrothed

fleur jaeggy
banana yoshimoto
virginia woolf
magda szabo
single

>late 50s
>married

what on earth could be so bad with your marriage that you seek solace on here

Evelyn Waugh
Single

>22
>Sophia de Mello Breyner (my Yea Forums gf)(pic related) and Rosalía de Castro
>I've taken a vow of chastity until I'm 30 in order to focus on my life goals, as well as improve my spiritual and material conditions

Attached: sophia.jpg (486x487, 50K)

rupi kaur
married

George eliot
Single lonely incel loser

No clue but I've highly enjoyed wuthering heights and pride and prejudice this year.

in a 3 year relationship (not sure if gonna marry desu)

>25
>don't read female authors
>married with children

Kaschnitz
fiancée

what if dick size is asked
that couldn't be used, could it

>31
>female...writers?
>cunt destroyer

Attached: michelangelo.jpg (800x450, 73K)

Sappho
have gf

>19
>Bronte
>Single yet making moves
Also debating whether im gay or not

Having to look up Le Guin, state of Yea Forums.

>early 20s
>Gertrude Stein, but thinking about this question made me realize that there are more female writers I enjoy than I would've thought
>In a relationship for almost 2.5 years by now

Lucy Hughes-Hallett
Legally married but without ceremony and we now live in separate countries. Probably closer to a volcel than anything at this point. Was having sexual relations with a couple of girls over the summer but I don’t even masturbate anymore

>tfw no cute Yea Forums bf

Also, Bronte is pretty good. I also like Astrid Lindgren because of nostalgia

Attached: ac38fac62d554cd5df4ccdcf5aef9628.jpg (236x259, 10K)

>22
>Weil
>Engaged

Pushing 30.
Browning & Shelley.
Married

Simone Weil (Cristina Campo growing on me too)
Single

hillary clinton
divorced