I am looking for a study bible, which one would you recommend beside the osb

i am looking for a study bible, which one would you recommend beside the osb

Attached: file.png (331x499, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/1622920589/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_pbsGDbHJ7GDTR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: DBIBH_r.jpg (900x1382, 261K)

Nothing else, its the correct choice

The Ignatius study bible has the most comprehensive new testament commentary. The Little Rock bible is a good complete bible. I wouldn't recommend the Didache bible because it doesn't really include commentary or explain what things mean. There's short introductions to each book that can be useful but it's hardly worth the price.

The OSB

Attached: Snapseed[1].jpg (2764x2648, 1.86M)

Attached: 9780199978465.jpg (378x550, 28K)

Read the church fathers instead

I don't know why you're trying to find something better than the Orthodox Study Bible. You found the right choice, don't end up like David Scatino and cash out when it's far too late.

it's not orthodox

I don't know if I would use that one because the new catechism is poisoned by modern notions. The best Catholic study Bible I know of is quite expensive though. Haydock Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible amazon.com/dp/1622920589/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_pbsGDbHJ7GDTR

OSB is a good bible. I also like to have a copy of KJV for aesthetic reasons. I'll go back n forth when the language in KJV is too painful

Go fuck yourself. You are a trad cat LARPer. You aren't confirmed. You don't go to latin mass. You are pretending to be a schismatic on a Korean mukbang forum.

I heard there are quite a lot of problems with the osb. I’m still thinking about picking it up but there is quite a bit of critique on there new translations especially.

This. Begome

The Oxford Press NRSV

>(((study bible)))
See these things in the middle of almost every bible? They are called cross-references. That is your study Bible.

Attached: CBP-Center-Column-Reference-KKV-Bible-Red-Letter-25.jpg (1080x720, 427K)

OSB is a SCAM

why?

it's not at all related to or authorised by the Orthodox church

Isn’t that the thing with the orthodox church? It’s not one giant hierarchy? correct me if I’m wrong in not ferry familiar

Ignatious study Bible

osb is pr*t shit larping as orthodox

No its fine.
Also read the ONT ortho new testament.