Is he the most based of them all ?

Attached: god.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Yeah he's good
STOP PROCRASTINATING NOW

Yes

who?

mediocre pop sci/alternative channel desu

based and Yea Forums

He’s an insufferable charlatan who only speaks to a midwit audience.

Ok thanks buddeh

He's pretty good but I'm getting pretty sick of him repeating the same basic ideas over and over again.

Pretty good videos but it's not really anything thought-provoking if you've read any philosophy somewhat related to nihilism or existentialism. There are better ways to spend your time.

He also repeats the same couple of points over and over again as said

This. Watch his oldest content up until and including the one on Humanity's good ending (or smt like that). Rest is unnecessary as he keeps being a broken record beyond that point.

Yes, by definition. In the same way that you are the most you of any person in this world, God is the most based of anything in the world.

Yeah but when God does it it's allusion and self-referential, God always win.

he is trash. Q is superior

BASED

formula
>start on something 'new' and spend one minute tops on it
>immediately go into a drop-out pseudo-inspirational philosophy community college degree tangent about existentialism
fuck him and fuck his "'''''''content'''''

I like him but he has a lot if content that just feels fundamentally the same

pretentious pseud, just like the average Yea Forums poster

so when do you stop being a pseud? when an academic institution gives you a piece of paper? I dunno, I think all people are fundamentally pretentious. If we were all completely down to earth and honest, nothing would get done and we would revert to tribalism. Society IS humanity pretending to rise above their natural mammalian form, because they can't deal with the knowledge of their own demise.

I really appreciated this response, user. You seem like to the type to stay grounded among chaos.

Thank you user

Attached: coolsunset.gif (1400x910, 567K)

thanks, i'm in the right headspace right now. 2 AM where I live, so I'm feeling pretty lucid atm. I can be the opposite during daytime, when my anxiety gets the better of me. I'll just enjoy this state of mind as long as it lasts I guess.