How correct was she?

How correct was she?

Attached: 81Kx93kCHhL.jpg (1517x2348, 340K)

>woman
>jew
not very correct I presume
it's just a meme

You're retarded. She was conservative and criticized large corporations and subsidized housing. Stop acting like a Jew and blaming all your problems on non-Jews. What have white men contributed to human prosperity in the past 30 years? We are giving our societies away and morons like you aren't helping.

Jacobs was mostly right, however the one massive flaw in her thought is that she didn't predict the gentrification that would come in the 90s and the new millennium

>human prosperity
There are no such things as "humans" or "human prosperity." Blacks and whites are not the same species.

You're retarded and probably a complete slave in one way or another. Go to /pol.

There are no such things as "dogs." or "dog prosperity." Pitbulls and labradors are different species. See how retarded and irrelevant you sound.

did you see the spoiler, retard?

uh that sounds correct to me

You're retarded.

fair enough

I will simply point out the error of principle that has provided the foundation of this constitution and that has led the French astray since the first moment of their revolution.

The constitution of 1795, like its predecessors, has been drawn up for Man. Now, there is no such thing in the world as Man. In the course of my life, I have seen Frenchmen, Italians, Russians, etc.; I am even aware, thanks to Montesquieu, that one can be a Persian. But, as for Man, I declare that I have never met him in my life. If he exists, I certainly have no knowledge of him.

....This constitution is capable of being applied to all human communities from China to Geneva. But a constitution which is made for all nations is made for none: it is a pure abstraction, a school exercise whose purpose is to exercise the mind in accordance with a hypothetical ideal, and which ought to be addressed to Man, in the imaginary places which he inhabits....

What is a constitution? Is it not the solution to the following problem: to find the laws that are fitting for a particular nation, given its population, its customs, its religion, its geographical situation, its political relations, its wealth, and its good and bad qualities?

Now, this problem is not addressed at all by the Constitution of 1795, which is concerned only with Man.

Attached: Jmaistre.jpg (683x899, 52K)

No, you literally are.

The Jewish meme is so tiresome. It's not even that you're wrong, but the people that constantly mention it as if they are detectives of some sort are the most pathetic and heinous mean-spirited people imaginable. Imagine being somebody like Kevin MacDonald who lived effectively a completely worthless life.

>JJ: Yes, I guess I did. But I didn’t have any money to hang out in bars. We were living very close to the bone. In fact there were considerable times when Betty and I were living on Pablum because my father was a doctor and he told us that the most important thing was to keep our health and that we should not skimp on nourishing food. So when we didn’t even have any money for nourishing food we knew that Pablum for babies was full of nourishment and we also knew that bananas were good and milk. And so that’s what we would live on until we got a little more money. It was a powder that you mixed up and it was not good.

Attached: lrdqs2E6ba1r1qcm5o1_500.jpg (500x375, 117K)

>pay no attention to the Jew behind the curtain goy, only pathetic losers believe in anti-semitic conspiracy theories
>you don't want other people to think you're a loser, do you?

> Blob on Yea Forums eating doritos and drinking a Monster while wearing Sweatpants and a shirt of some shitty band
> Is also anti-semitic because the Jews control society and find no use in me because I'm fat, stupid, and can't be socialized.
> durr we need the white's back in power so blue-collar working morons like me could feel better about ourselves

>anti-white propaganda and slander: the post
>s-stop shooting and killing us you useless goy subhuman

No. Most blacks commit murders on other blacks. I am not playing the stupid game that you want me to play. I do not deny Jewish influence or Anti-white propaganda, but dismissing Jane Jacobs (who died 13 years ago and whose book was written 30 years ago because you're too lazy to read her or indifferent then saying well she's Jewish anyways when it was actually has some good ideas makes you tiresome and an ideologue.)

Dumb Jew-puppet. If you fill your head with the words and ideas of Jews, you will fall under their influence. The only way to remain pure is to reject anything created by a Jew out of hand.

There is a particularly American an modernist emphasis on the scientific management of cities. It's the idea that cities should be more efficient more than beautiful. Most of all they were meant to accomodate cars, While this does have its advantages (trying getting lost in Manhattan) it leaves behind the sprawling, florid, tangled organic patchworks of Europe. Rome, with its marbled layers, Paris with its ghostly dimly lit side streets, London with its rain-swept cobblestones. This stuff just happened, it wasn't engineered.

No that America doesn't have cute cities, it's just that they have been bracketed, logically skeletonized, made anarchy-adverse. They are more like planted crops than wildflowers.

You're barely even a person.

Shut up stupid Jew.

You act more Jewish than I do

>Kevin MacDonald
maybe the real jew was the friends we made along the way

Attached: 1536440487652.png (1000x800, 271K)

Jane Jacobs wasn’t Jewish

great, i hope those two retards kill themselves now

What is the proper constitution of the American?

she's based and correct about most things except what user says
t. torontonian

all three of your examples of unplanned cities are in fact prime examples of planned settlements. the romans were heavily committed to the grid and rome was periodically made over by successive rulers stretching back to the augustan age. london was rebuilt along a master plan following the fire of 1666 and to this day has strict skyline restrictions. paris was extensively made over in the mid-19th century to maximize both aesthetic and anti-insurrectionary functions. new york city, ironically, has no master plan, just the 1811 grid, hence the wild variation you see across its entire skyline

>heh...just memeing, frinds ;)
>true feelings, which were originally presented with irony, come out a few posts later
/pol/ retards in a nutshell. you can't make this shit up lol. i think that the msm narrative that the alt-right "hides" behind memes gives them too much credit. they are so thoroughly warped by far right ideology and muh internet culture that they don't know wtf is going on. they genuinely think they are just memeing to an extent but they actually are not. whenever someone points this out their brains just break.

Based

Pitbulls are subcanines