Is suicide the final redpill?

Attached: EA78BE3F-D88B-486B-A5F0-EB279A1B5D44.png (653x523, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it might be

Attached: Chesterton on suicide.jpg (850x400, 77K)

Right?

Solipsistic

of course it is
pls put it on youtube, user

No. The final redpill is the love of God. Let go, OP

Nah.

Attached: image.jpg (736x968, 257K)

thats the blackpill.

>he wipes out the world
pretty based

Suicide is the final bluepill, the final redpill is realizing you wont die.... dont go into the darkness yet user

The final redpill is that there is no redpill. The redpill is a mythical concept. There are only facts and opinions.

suicide is kinda cringe bro

this is the most brainblet thing i have ever read

>the final redpill is realizing you wont die....
Exactly. There is no darkness.

Dishonourable suicide may entail either: reincarnation into a worse life, or wait in purgatory.

Life on Earth, in current critical times, is a prestigious opportunity; it would be a waste to disappoint it.

Technically he's wrong but in terms of subjective experience he's right. Once you die the world itself disappears, because the world is only existent via your own pov of an alive being.

>Dishonourable suicide may entail either: reincarnation into a worse life
Literal source? Japanese do it all the time.
>or wait in purgatory
Madeup manmade theology.

>Life on Earth, in current critical times, is a prestigious opportunity; it would be a waste to disappoint it.
Who said anything about not coming back? Suffering as it is is a mistake and totally worthless. Life is amazing but either you enjoy life without suffering or it is worthless.

Hence solipsistic. It’s just wordplay that is seemingly deep, like anything chesterfield ever said.

I was thinking about suicide alot and found out that the beings who run this world would be extremly displeased. So they would punish you in a way you dont need to remember but will feel it for very long time until your next reincarnation.

Nah. It’s just rich assholes who need us to continue living otherwise who is gonna clean up after them or buy the shit their companies make? So they don’t want us to do the deed.

I find this logic to be extremly retarded. What is life of rich man? Do you think it's easy? Everyone struggles someone more someone less. Rich people are not dismissed from mental or physical pain.

And the rich assholes have no bearing on the reincarnation. Most of them probably figured it out and reincarnated. That’s why there is slow progress and if we get AI, everyone can be a rich asshole.

I just know that I'm gonna suicide eventually. Be it with 25 or with 75, it will happen.
It's my preferred way of dying.
Suicide is like a safety net for me. I'm actually pretty content with my life, but I just know it's gonna get to the point where I can't bear it anymore, and I'm gonna kill myself before it gets to that point.

You are retard.

Yes it is enjoyable, and at every stage as unique joys. It is the best way to live. And only rich assholes can really/enjoy appreciate Buddhism.

You are retard. Do not reply to me anymore.

Wtf do you think happens when we die? We either live die naturally and waste years in suffering/going mad... or we do it in moments of clarity especially when we are young and focused.

Do not reply to me.

Not saying there isn’t deep forgetfulness of being at play in society n shit but you’re a good slave if there ever was oneYou’re the replying to my thread asshole.

Do not reply to me. Please. You are retarded. It's now my thread.

Fact: suffering is life
Fact. Only death relieves suffering
Fact: only reason death is supposed to be bad and suffering good is because some slave management software that rich people teach us to believe

>Literal source?
My post.

>Madeup manmade theology.
You are ignorant.

>Who said anything about not coming back?
Noone, beside you.

>Suffering as it is is a mistake and totally worthless.
Suffering is abominable, but it is certainly not worthless.

>Life is amazing but either you enjoy life without suffering or it is worthless.
Individuals blind to Spirit, and to martial overcoming, like yourself, will be amongst the first to fall in the hour of temptation.

This is why Christianity is evil.

Suffering IS worthless.

There IS an after life, I agree.

CHRISTIANITY wastes the potential of the spirit by needlessly tolerating its suffering.

>Only death relieves suffering

How do you know this? Have you died before?

Probably.

The less you suffer the better your afterlife. So when Christianity makes
Suffering ok and promotes it in fact as good... it is damning every individual.

Life is suffering only if you are fag. Living as morally and rightfully possible excercising and keeping yourself in good shape while regulating all the modern inventions will never cause you such turmoil where you will want to literally end your life.

Fat shits, pathetic twinks. To live is to figure out how to not suffer. You suffer because you are retarded.

Attached: 1566635634734.jpg (379x364, 19K)

I made horrible mistakes. Lost my youth. What can I do now? Nothing except die.

>Lost my youth. What can I do now?

You live in this moment not in your past. Your past was trash? So what. Now it's your prime where you comprenhend what you did wrong and can better yourself to not suffer anymore.

For that I need to die first.

just b urself bro

Literally just bee yourself at this point.

You are conflating Christianity with judeochristianity.

If that is your answer so be it but those beings will punish you. I wouldnt risk it.

>those beings will punish you.
Imagine being afraid of the equivalent of wizard of Oz code of Hammurabi rich people hoocus poocus

>I wouldnt risk it.
Not doing it is risking everything. The act and deed is itself rid of risk. Unless it’s botched somehow there is no worry. Either it is good or it is nothing.

The childish fairy tale is to imagine it is some pitchfork nonsense.

Not existing is not possible. We all know there is reincarnation. The beings who control this world even our fate will never let you experience bliss unless you start to fight and tear them apart. Suicide is not option. But go on and when you come back tell me how it felt.

The worth of suffering lies in one's potential to learn from it, and in the glory of overcoming it, not revelling in it.

If suffering is life and death is the cessation of life it ipso facto follows that death is the cessation of suffering.

Oh yes great lesson learned. Most any suffering worth it’s salt involves mistakes that cost a lot.

Nobody is actually suffering because they left the milk out and now learned that they should refrigerate it... or that they bought an item for full price when they learned it would go on sale on Labor Day every year... or that they learned it was not smart to be too eager when meeting a girl... these are little sufferings. And only little sufferings have “potential to learn from it”. The big sufferings which cause real suffering offer only cope and pain.

Suffering is human concept and idea so is death and time. No one in fact knows that death will release you from suffering even if you will have no body to suffer in. There might be something far worse or better or nothing.

Based on all available information (and not on superstitious gossip) we know that life is suffering, and no suffering is observed where there is no life.

The final redpill is to accept yourself and become at peace with the world.

I've been having this thought. What if when we die we can still feel our bodily functions going and have some awareness of the decomposition?

This insidious fear mongering is really evil. Why are Christians so insistent in keeping us all tethered to life? Makes you think.

They call us their “flock”. What would a shepherd do if his six billion sheep killed themselves? He’d starve.

No one keeps you here. We are just sharing our ideas what it should feel like when you die based on our observations throught our life. Some faulty some might be true. You are free to go.

You’re not thinking or reasoning. You’re just fancifully imagining nonsensical things. Whereas I’m thinking based on logic and observable fact.

Your logic is as human as mine. Can you give logic to non-existence? Can you give logic to chaos? Giving logic to death is as illogical.

Every observable suffering occurs in life= fact
There is cessation of life and we call this death = fact
In death there is no observable suffering = fact.

>The big sufferings which cause real suffering offer only cope and pain.
If you lack faith in God, and in yourself, you will never be able to see, and move, beyond the things that you mentioned.

We observe suffering from other beings who are alive as us because we work on same concept and idea.

Beggining and ending, birth and death, grow and decay are human concepts which can be observable because we ourselves experience them. We gave logic to our universe and such is there was begging and there will be ending of it. What if not? What if universe never begand and will never end? What if universe always was? Scientist made up shit i can make up shit too.

youtu.be/YgHNtzxO0y8

DELETE THIS THREAD. Half of lit is borderline suicidal anyway.

Why leave it in the hands of nature when you know you could make it a whole lot quicker and painless. Death isn't scary. Pain is. Death is relief from the pain. And suicide represents some kind of control you can have on your final moments. I completely agree with you user.

Yeah you are a stupid man. Read something, make some meaning out of it then post here. If you're willing to make a thread as lazy as this of course suicide will seem like the final redpill.