It’s depressing how anglo lit is the only thing talked about here

It’s depressing how anglo lit is the only thing talked about here.

If only you knew what you are missing...

Attached: 2006349A-244A-48EF-9AED-7BA992DC4CD3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

I

>If only you knew what you are missing...
a gf?

I mostly read Polish and Croatian lit.

Well, post some obscure recs then

So true...

>anglo website mainly discusses anglo lit
woah

Trying to get into some Ishmael Reed. Mumbo Jumbo sounds like my thing. Also,
This.

You’d think even an Anglo would eventually get bored of circlejerking over Faulkner, dfw and cormac.

This is a Japanese website.

Then recommend non-Anglo lit

I’ll give you some ‘obscure’ Galician and Spanish recs. All of this are good to great. I don’t know if there are translations available.

Galician (relatively obscure)

Eduardo Pondal
Curros Enriquez
Rosalía de Castro (these three are romantic poets)
Medieval Cantigas - various authors
Torrente Ballester (modern, fiction)

Spanish recs

Jorge Manrique - medieval knight poet, a personal favourite. Wrote a poetry book upon this father’s death.
Cantar de Mío Cid / Romanceros: medieval poetry about the reconquista

Modern poetry: Lorca, Miguel Hernandez

Attached: 64DEDBD9-A01E-4A5C-A76C-CA10654A3E4B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

These*

Pic related

Attached: 1564041880661.jpg (1078x939, 264K)

Thanks, user. I've never heard of any of these. the medieval ones seem very interesting.

I recently made a friend whose from Iran. His parents died in a car crash and he’s in the states by himself studying to become a programmer. His dad forced him to read all the poets (Rumi, Hafiz, Shamz, etc.) when he was growing up. We are going through it all in the original. My Farsi is soso but I’ve made good so far, plus reading the ancients has been helping me get better :)

this board is ruined by anglos in general, especially americans.
You know they're on again when all threads are either shelf threads, peterson threads (pro and contra), anything that revolves around females (those art hoe threads, etc) and the antinatalism bs.
Anglos are the most pretentious people on earth. Their language is a creole so basic that everyone with a +100 iq can learn it in a few weeks and most of their literary "heroes" post 19th century are pretentious virtuosos with no artistic weight and those who aren't aren't actually anglos (see Nabokov, for example).
We really need either a anglo free time on this board or an anglo free board alltogether.

Attached: chair.jpg (1536x2048, 378K)

Youre Welcome

Feel free to leave anytime.

Based and manriquepilled

Those spanish ones mentioned are really good. Miguel Hernandez, specially.

Mexican literature also has a lot of great stuff, I've read it for a while now.

My recommendations to start with are: Carlos Fuentes, Juan Rulfo and Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz.

Other random recs: Juan de la Cruz, Baudelaire, Nicanor Parra, Guy de Maupassant.

Cheers bro

I am missing the vast majority of experiences out there, forced by the nature of existence to pick a short line of single experiences out of the multitude of infinity.

>rosalía de castro
holy based :)