Who has better taste in literature, art hoes or e-girls?

who has better taste in literature, art hoes or e-girls?

Attached: arthoegirl.jpg (3264x1923, 1.79M)

Me.

[Both. E-ladies will know the greats like the back of their hands. Art-broads will know things you wish you did. Experience.]

Attached: 15686752817663752464013747899662.jpg (3264x1836, 1.54M)

Art hoes by default because e-girls don't read.

No woman reads anything that isn't chick lit or childrens books like harry potter. My grandmother had a closet with 500 shitty romance novels she read over the course of 30 years.

goth bitches.
/thread

my girlfriend only reads resident evil novelizations

Art hoes don't read either.

Are they good?

are they ok

They're really cheesy.
She thinks Wesker is sexy and so did the author.

Edgar Allan Poe.

They read Murakami

This

>oh you like Poe too? what’s your favorite work by him?
>i forget what it’s called.. it’s about a beating heart...
i hate egirls

art hoes read the back cover and nothing else, e-girls literally can't read

>e-girls literally can't read
is that why they don't reply to me messages

Both are fucking gross, so it doesn't matter

probably this.
Even though what they read is mostly entry level shit at best, imo.

I'm getting to old for these zoomer thot catergories

What is the difference between the thottery in this picture and a similar picture of a sorority girl? It is funny that these commonalities are so obvious.

I don't date girls that read because it always comes with an inferiority complex. You want to discuss "intellectual" topics? Fine, I won't hold back so don't get butthurt when I call out your entry level psued trash. They brand reading as their personality so everything is an ego attack. And the advice and suggestions....how do you politely tell your gf that her ideas fucking suck and know I won't use it in my work? None of this is worth it, I'll rather discuss this shit with male friends. There is nothing about a romantic relationship that has a anything to do with reading and intellectual posturing, this is the fantasy of midwit teenagers.
Also, the actually intelligent woman are also always ugly and have mental issues

This and they’re the ones who are turbo sluts

man y'all hate women. gotta be exhausting

art hoes for reading atleast a few wiki entries

Litterly no one cares
Go to reddit

>y'all
*spits in your face*

God i want an art hoe gf so badly bros

>the actually intelligent woman are also always ugly and have mental issues
Just like the men.

give her to me

fpbp

Art hoe pics please. Or butterfly links if anyone has them

neither most women have only read harry potter or other YA trash

Isnt an Arthoe just a subset of an egirl?

underrated comment, gals

me too, but just stop after "I don't date"

>yah be finna h8in on dem wymn aight, sheet.
Your point

no way

The virgin projection

who the fuck keeps making these, those girls are retarded

must be exhausting being a cumbrain that just does things to impress women.

Bump

Attached: lolbig.png (106x106, 22K)

Art hoes for the most part read either poetry or romances but they read pretty bad poetry ( not that poetry is that good in general) they might like stuff like jane austen and some classics of literature but their taste is pretty basic.

[They mean well, I swear. It is just a side effect of millennial nihilistic nurturing. But, sigh, I would not have these beautiful boys any other way.]

Nope. They read Tolstoy, and then think that they a mine of knowledge.
In any case, they never ever read Hegel.

[Someone had to go out into essince wastes, put a voice recorder in front of a couple of corn-fed beauts of all spheres and sensations and ask them the truth.

I did.

And, as penance, Anais Nin and Wollstonecraft and Sealey and Woolf now get free reign in my fucking wet dreams. Basically, I have become the avatar of your archnemesis.

Umm, ContraPoints sent me?]

Forreal though, my first art-gal experience left me with Brautigan [You know I did not read In Watermelon Sugar to completion but I had no idea literature like that existed until Rachel showed me.

Then the morai of creative writing in Colorado showed me some classics I was missing and I blew through those.

First off, ask them what they like. Most people do not read, gender aside. Be glad when you meet anyone who reads. Especially if they happen to be as, ahem [forgive me, Saint Sarkeesian] fuckable as those... Aye dos mio... t h o ts [cunts? Whores? Does that make your dicks hard bros?]

Just ask us. You will be surprised. Signed, a representative of attractive white women.

Attached: 20190917_012004.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

hey, nice free writing but we're having a discussion here. Let the grown ups talk.

Who's the girl on the left?

A vapid little dick sucker

Art hoes are just e girls who pretend to read

I am sick and tired of this. Every day I come to Yea Forums, and every day there is at least one thread up with an OP image of an attractive woman dressed scantily and posing seductively. It's probably the same one or two people who do it honestly. Let me tell you something, you faggot pieces of shit who are doing this: you are the poster child for everything that is wrong in literature, art, and society as a whole today. You are incapable of coming up with anything creative, thought provoking, or of substance, and you lack even the smallest modicum of intelligence, so you use "style" and "flash" and pizazz in place of it and to draw attention to yourself, because that's the only way your SHIT "creation" and ideas would ever get seen by anyone. And before you say anything, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I don't have a girlfriend. Anyway, I will be petitioning the owner of this website to ban your asses, so enjoy being able to post here while it lasts, because it's not going to last long, just like you that one time you convinced an obese girl to let you fuck her.

same shit

>twitter nigger speech

Lol calm down virgin

Attached: 170C1678-58FE-4E96-98AB-4BED47E60C90.jpg (641x480, 44K)

>Overly sweet high school teachers who get too much shit from their students who keep asking "Why do we NEED this, Missssss?"
>The one wine mom in her book club who picks Faulkner and McCarthy from Oprah's book club instead of the romance trash her friends like
These are the only two types of women who know about literature.

cringe

more pls.

Local_gal on IG

my girlfriend of several years is beautiful, modest, and christian, and she will make a good wife. the only problem is i desperately want to facefuck arthoes that call me daddy, and i know i’d be able to, because they seem to be attracted to me. i miss the excitement of flirting and hooking up, for the short time i was in college and single.
she wants to get married and wont wait for me forever. she’s my first girlfriend and only sexual partner. if we get married, i probably wont have sex with anyone else again, and that makes me feel like a bitch. i also think i’m missing out emotionally/knowledge-wise on what it is like to be intimate with other people and have other relationships, which i genuinely think is important for future writing
idk bros, i just want to smoke cigarettes outside a bar with pic related, then go back to her shitty apartment and choke her out while i pound her ass under her christmas lights

Attached: B8D52FFD-3D43-4D0F-BD8C-D0B2EF341155.jpg (750x932, 154K)

Break up with the christian and spiral into pussy, user.