What is your book/novel about?

What is your book/novel about?

Attached: Odysseus.jpg (1600x1893, 749K)

A schizoid 15 years old homeschooled girl begin to stalk an opiod addicted philosophy college student that spends most of his days at home difending stirner on Yea Forums.

a bird.

A god in two forms, one is a man, and the other is a talking animal. The man is the once with all the agency, but the animal is where the majority of the power lies. The animal is extremely annoying and so the man sets up various people with plots to try and kill the animal

Please be serious, I would read the fuck out of this

A young boy living on a farm ,planning to kill his mother before running away.

Schizophrenic starts having his dreams messed with by an unknown group/entity that is using a server to attempt to break individuals. His schizo bullshit is too much for them to handle, and he ends up dragging them into his dreams and fucks with them.
and the big twist is that the whole thing is a romance about unrequited love
On like page 90 now, still have two-thirds to go. Just got done with an editing binge, ended up deleting like 10k words. Been very entertaining to write, feels like an acid trip.

South Africa border wars but with mecha.

An idealistic, young Hindu whose self-consciousness and doubts about religion and spirituality hold him back.

an adolescent boy is enraged because of his parents' religion, both because they do it badly and because he is incapable of understanding it.

Out of anger and spite, he downloads satanic books and rituals on the internet. He does a ritual and Satan shows himself to him. But Satan is not as rebellious as he is painted to be, and teaches many things to the boy, basically influencing him to change most of his life to the better.

It's in the format of philosophical dialogue such as in Plato and Giordano Bruno. It's pretty much Neoplatonic Christianity for teens (that's my intended audience).

I forgot...

Yeah I'll read if your prose isn't shit.

cute lesbians

It’s about a Marine veteran coming home to a meth village in forests NorCal to find out his little sister got groomed and abused by Aryan Brotherhood dropouts, now he has to find a way to save his sister, deal with the dropouts and get out of his hometown with his sister and girlfriend. It is one of many stories that are somehow connected in a series about the forgotten corners of California

Attached: 598F3485-3658-4773-874E-172BAC3C9740.jpg (1024x683, 64K)

I had a dream I was writing a play where one character was written like finnegans wake and the other was missing half their brain and it had something to do with Wittgenstein's lion.

A grizzled, hard-nosed detective who lives in a steampunk style alternate history where Hitler won discovers that the drug he takes daily to suppress the effects of an old zombie bite is actually a mind altering substance manufactured to bring people under the control of a capitalism worshiping megachurch that has been buying up corporations with the end goal of opening a portal to a dimension of immortal tentacled star-beasts so they can open fast food franchises there.

I can't explain it in simple terms so i'll weave a short summary.

A boy and his sister survive their traumatic childhoods and are the only ones left in their family, The boy meets a girl who would become his girlfriend. Her wealthy family takes the boy and his sister in. Ten years have passed and the boy is a man now and he and his sister have split apart and found their own lives. It is the beginning of summer and his girlfriend leaves to see to spend time with her family in New York. She tries her hardest to bring her boyfriend with her but he declines. Hunting is what he says he wants, but he wants to surprise her with a precious anniversary present for when she gets back. The man goes on his hunting trip and for the first couple of days, he reflects on how despite his losing what innocence he had in his childhood, how good his life has been since then. He's learned to become greater then what he's suffered. Until a group of people that had splintered off from the larger, more controlled, cult lure the man into a cabin to bear witness to their ritual. The ritual is a success and the man bears witness to Hell itself as the small group devolves into demons. However the man manages to set the cabin on fire and kill all but two in the ensuring chaos. He survives and runs into the night as troopers descend onto the cabin.

He arrives back at his house with his mind relieving not only the memories of the cabin but also of his childhood. The scars he thought were healed are teared asunder and are leaking a darkness that swallowed his dad and threatening to repeat itself on him. He must deal with his demons while also dealing with the last two cultists that are now killing random innocents across town because of him.

I wrote this around 2013 and finished it. I wrote it a second time to clear up somethings and i'm planning on a third time to present my whole vision as is. This is a very personnal story to me and I need to do it justice.

An alchemist is forcibly thrown into a world of conflict, hardship, and bloodletting, where pain and despair are used as resources and eventually he realizes that there is no grand prize waiting for him at the end, beyond the strength he had cultivated within himself, by his own terms.

Based

lmao is this real?

The turbulent and constantly changing master-slave dialectic of a relationship between a footfag philosophy teacher and one of his female student.

I would read that

my autobiography
i'm famous btw

>It’s about a Marine veteran coming home to a meth village in forests NorCal to find out his little sister got groomed and abused by Aryan Brotherhood dropouts
You really desire to be published, huh?

I don’t think I ever will tbqhfam

I have none because I lack creativity and probably a strong emotional side.

a writer who murders someone to be able to “write what you know”

it's about nothing for the majority of it, then near the end it becomes about anime breasts

Bump

A novel about a wealthy prince in England around the 1700s. I'm putting a lot of Dostoyevsky vibes into it as just his presence in the town destabilizes the rural economy so drastically that the prince eventually gets overused and the rural people, especially the women that used him, slowly gain power and influence thus destabilizing the nobility in England and leading to an overthrow of the monarchy into a new aristocracy of a once poor family.

If you start a thread can you delete it?

A man tries to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book about a man trying to write a book.

I'd read that

Lorde its too soon give it 15 years and if ur still famous write it then