This is the one allowed meta thread for the day

Why the fuck do jannies delete literally every actually good thread pertaining to religion? One time I had a thread that was talking about the Summa (A FUCKING BOOK) deleted. The thread had great discussion. A thread just got deleted here that actually had great book recommendations and interesting discussion about said books. This isn't a one time occurrence. They are consistently deleting decent threads and letting shitty bait threads stay up. WHY

Attached: 1555807860526.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

COOMER

Attached: coomer.jpg (800x450, 31K)

atheist jannies are the worst jannies

I'm an atheist and I want these threads to stay up. It is almost impossible to distance religion from classic literature. SO MUCH GREAT DISCUSSION COMES FROM THESE THREADS AND JANNIES SHAMELESSLY REMOVE THEM AHHHHGH

Sounds like your thread was more or less on topic, but most religion threads blatantly are not. I don't know why people have trouble reading or following the rules set forth in the sticky.

Because most religion threads are 2 posters discussing actual theology and 40 fedora tippers

I 100% agree that the bait religion threads are terrible. But theological discussions are actually great here. WHY remove those??

>One time I had a thread that was talking about the Summa (A FUCKING BOOK) deleted.

Good. It's in the trash where it belongs

just ban the coom posters or create a filter (like t b h is desu)

Oh, and another thing. Why do so many people here not actually read books? I posted a James Joyce thread the other day and it got like 12 replies. Why is literary discussion here dead?

I would like to take a moment to thank all those who participated in the Great Meme War of 2019.
Nearly 3 weeks without accelerationists spamming the board.
Now raise your glass to these fine warriors. They did what the jannies could never do.

Attached: get out the fine china.jpg (687x637, 85K)

Is butterfly okay?

I had missed that particular Jezebel, thanks OP.

They belong on /his/, read the sticky.
inb4
>/his/ SUCKS!
So? That doesn't make it on topic here.

>MODS!

Attached: 1566842330110.jpg (500x492, 52K)

>we can't talk about certain books on the book board
State of Yea Forums. We discuss philosophy here all the time.

Attached: f.jpg (656x660, 283K)

maybe one day if the admins get sick of us talking about God enough, we'll get our own religion board and not just some footnote confinement section in a shit-tier autiste board. /his/ is pretty good though imo, just not good for religious discussion for the most part. i mean for fuck's sake, they gave us /bant/ but no /rel/. its obviously because jews run this website.

Because most of these threads are a variation of "why are atheists so stupid" or "why aren't you a christian yet". Clearly not about literature, despite any pretense to the contrary.

no meta threads outside of /qa/

Pathetic rusky, gtfo from here

Interesting to note that pagan threads get deleted while christcucks get to spam the board.

cry more

Attached: 1508503601489.png (182x276, 65K)

That whore is going to hit the wall VERY soon, I can smell her eggs depleting and her wrinkles and regrets swelling like a tumor in her vile heart.

>/his/ is pretty good though imo
/his/ is unironically as bad as /pol/ or /int/ at this point if not worse

>he unironically retains full dependence on paganism to try and revive his fake religion again

I feel so miserable and descry the meaning of life whenever I saw this girl

No one here reads. Just like no one on /fit/ lifts. Any board where it takes effort to have the hobby said board pertains too is filled with larpers and shitposters beacause everyone on Yea Forums is a lazy faggot.

Attached: 1568673199436.jpg (764x788, 126K)

I make religion threads all the time and they don't get deleted. Maybe learn to make better threads

This board isn't for discussing literature; it's a place where pseuds discuss "lit"esque topics (religion, philosophy, psychology, sociology, western civilization). No one here even reads or writes. Look at how many OC writing threads we get, like one per month.

Why would we discuss illiterate pagans on a literature board
At least Christians wrote stuff

There was a thread with a hundred posts asking Yea Forums what they worked at. It was pretty nice, but got deleted.

A few days earlier I made the same thread but asked "what is the most Yea Forums profession"? It never got deleted.

Jannies are retarded.

Christian theology is an appropriation of pagan philosophy.

>the Italians created pizza
>North America belongs to the native Americans
>cars are basically wagons/carriages
False equivalents

based

>>the Italians created pizza
>>North America belongs to the native Americans
>>cars are basically wagons/carriage
All true

>ignoring differences and generalizing similarities between things
Is there no such thing as night and day? Today and tomorrow? Scotland and England? Please. Paganism and Christianity are completely different and should be respected as such.

no

Attached: 1548582666442.jpg (359x300, 38K)

>paganism and christianity are completely different
i beg to differ

Attached: 283.jpg (768x768, 65K)

This is a Greek board. And your faggot moralising only comes after as a corruption.
It's of lesser quality as myth, theology, and art/writing.

Here comes the discord.
You cunts are as bad as the trannies. Computers are the creation of the devil.

yes and the rest of wish you pop-thinkers would fuck off too

>pol
>bad
Pick one

What are you even trying to say

do you not have a very long attention span user?

pol is a cesspit since 2016

user, your sentence was atrociously composed. I don't even understand what you're getting at.

you're right, it was. i blame alcohol. insert the word "us" between "of" and "wish" and the meaning should become reasonably clear.

why are you calling me a pop-thinker