Gloomercore lit recs?

Gloomercore lit recs?

Attached: 627C8249-C003-4E11-A0C7-89BA01EFBBBA.png (680x644, 188K)

Glooming is a mere symptom of chronic cooming:
Weak performance (physical & mental), social anxiety, lack of testosterone.
Hairloss is next. Then the troomer awaits.

As for literature, nothing caters to the mediocre. The mediocre man is a worthless man, evolutionary destined to be cucked and culled.

Attached: D9E299D272434236B2757D2DC5F35FE1.png (676x560, 80K)

Women can't be doomers, they are mostly emo/art hoe/thots that fetishize "depression" (as if they know what depression feels like), sadness, and some surface-level nihilism. It's that same nihilism that pervades zoomer humor ("I'm still a piece of garbage/ Oh my God I wanna kill myself/Fuck my life" and so on and so forth; spend time with zzoomers and you'll hear a lot of this).

Of course, there are depressed women out there but men still want to fuck them. Doomer men are unfuckable (good thing I'm one)

fuck OFF

I feel like we'll soon run out of letters of the alphabet to put in front of the -oomer sufix.
Why not make a general meta -oomer meme and be done with it?

there's already several of those

The few female depressives I knew were usually massive sluts and probably they were sad they couldnt get a solid relationship with chad.

Gloomer is gay and not cool. Wont stick.

flimflamfloomer

We will never run out of -oomers. The options are literally endless.

Attached: peepeepoomer.png (1195x810, 112K)

I fucking hate seeing people I went to high school with, especially my friends from then, mostly because I hate myself for telling to get fucked when I didn't want to hang out and was severely depressed.
I've since medicated but I can't be bothered to apologize to that one friend-collecting-faggot who wouldn't stop guilt tripping me into going camping with him. I have dreams where we make up.

You know testosterone leads to hairloss, right? That's why it happens in men far more than women.

But even when I didn't coom and was still a gloom.

There’s more than one reason people lose their hair.

I have low testosterone but I'm balding. My dad is the same (completely bald).

I enjoy being sad, but I'm actually attractive, charming, and successful. What am I?

A poser

''In Praise of Folly''

Attached: bmr.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Sounds like just a plain old Doomer

these edits keep getting worse

Attached: 57618440_801052153586009_8064655053702561792_n.jpg (800x600, 21K)

literally me

saved

Books for pic related?

Attached: 1476884159684(2).jpg (528x522, 93K)

Remember all ye that existence is pure joy; that all sorrows are but shadows; they pass and are done; but there is that which remains.

desu sex is just empty pleasure that fills the void inside for 2 seconds. it makes me feel slightly better to feel desired plus when i get a good nut i fall asleep instantly.

sadly relatable

>the aoomer
>the boomer
>the coomer
>the doomer
>the eoomer
>the foomer
>the goomer
>the hoomer
>the ioomer
>the joomer
>the koomer
>the loomer
>the moomer
>the noomer
>the ooomer
>the poomer
>the quoomer
>the roomer
>the soomer
>the toomer
>the uoomer
>the voomer
>the woomer
>the xoomer
>the yoomer
>the zoomer

ALL HAIL JASON COOM

COMMENCE YOUR DAILY COOMING

PLEASE THE MASTERS OF ZION

Attached: 1568400950822.png (518x617, 475K)

>the poomer

Attached: download (4).jpg (183x275, 8K)

You are me

savage

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 5K)

You saved this shit thread.

OP should read Stoner.

>Of course, there are depressed women out there but men still want to fuck them.
this isn’t of any reconciliation to a depressed woman with the slightest yearning for something greater than the flesh. if you don’t understand why, then your reasons for being a doomer are unjustified and probably contemptible.

the slightly more productive doomer [and me btw]

"Loomer" has potential

this has potential

>You know testosterone leads to hairloss, right?
actually wrong
It's more complicated than that, since actually DHT (what you meant instead of testosterone) generates hair growth in all other parts of your body, and is actually an anti-inflammatory agent. So why it is associated with hair loss is a much more complicated question but new research suggests that it may be less due to hormones than we thought.
People who masturbate and exercise a lot generally have less hair loss despite having higher testosterone levels.

Fucking christ, it took a gazillion of these shitty memes before one hit me.

You don’t know what being sad feels like

>tfw there's someone else out there

Yeah this is incredibly relatable too. I was relatively popular in high school and had a bunch of friends, but I'm 22 now and 4 years of engineering school has turned me into an antisocial shutin. I've pretty much alienated all my high-school friends through not being responsive, I rarely talk to anyone in my uni classes (much less found a gf).
I swear I would still be a virgin if it wasn't for tinder and being moderately good looking.

Me as fuck, except I didn't even go to college.