Does anyone else find it sad that most of us are probably actually aspiring writers but most of us will miss the mark...

Does anyone else find it sad that most of us are probably actually aspiring writers but most of us will miss the mark and fall in to a mediocre lifestyle filled with tragedy

Attached: Forrest-Gump-Impersonator-Video-Running-Southern-California.jpg (798x420, 43K)

I chose this picture because I feel as though forrest gump is actually an allegory for the bible

Attached: s0jf30oq83e31.jpg (640x640, 68K)

You don't have to be published to be a writer. You don't even have to be good. Writing, above all, is salvation.

>filled with tragedy
You read too many Greeks and too little Chekhov

ive thought about writing but i dont really know how to express my feelings or read peoples body language and what goes through their mind so itd probably be a waste of time.

I choose this image because religion is stupid.

He should have chosen it to show an image akin to being a sad hermit betrayed by society. The group behind him could be a church gathering sneering at him as he decides to leave the blue pilled NPC life behind.

Attached: 1479228256838.png (640x430, 337K)

Wow thanks that makes me feel better actually

Attached: 1568007147665.jpg (960x960, 131K)

>most of us are probably actually aspiring writers
Hahaha no we aren't.

why do you assume most on Yea Forumstard would even write?
Writing is obsolete.

I only aspire to be loved.

For me, literature is dead. If you really wanna make a impact in the word with what you write, go write for movies or TV. Nobody reads nowadays, and the ones who read are minority.

Which minority? I've never seen niggers or spics read anything longer than a Tweet, and asian bugpeople only read textbooks.

I meant that the majority of people simply doesn't care about books or literature.

Was meant for

You cannot serve god and money.
Work not on fame, but on your legacy.

Other than myself, there’s maybe one or two here that actual have potential. Everyone else is unironically shit tier.

based lamb, eager to help clean the tomato sauce off that guy's suit

God I hope I'll be mediocre and not a complete shitshow.

>us
>us

do i know you

yes, we've spoken many times

Post writing.

Based.

Attached: 1529493551227.jpg (1000x805, 701K)

Existence is tragedy. You either work hard to make it better or you slip into sorrow with everyone else.

>tfw no pure Christian gf too embarrassed to let you meet her parents

Attached: not too crazy anymore.jpg (346x473, 18K)

my god, you're right

Attached: mother of dog.jpg (465x581, 37K)

>mediocre lifestyle filled with tragedy
This seems a bit contradictory

>isn't it sad that most people are mediocre and don't realize their crazy unrealistic dreams
Not, not really. That's life and I wouldn't want to live in a world in which every other Yea Forumsizen becomes a writer and therefore ceremoniously allowed to grace his poor fellow men with his ass-retarded opinions and his terrible prose. Please spare me at least that. Let the best ones sort themselves out as they tend to do.

As for tragedy, it's the unevitable character of mortal life. Mind however that most people would be exhilarated to figure as a tragic character before any audience that includes at least three persons. Why not make yourself worthy of your natural audience of one ?

Movies and TV have no impact either. They're inconsequential entertainment.

>leaving the church is a revolt against a "modern" and "blue pilled" world

Maybe in the 1950s

If you are preoccupied by wanting to have an impact, your works are stillborn